phoenix666

insight - it's all about love

31 posts in this topic

@Artaemis

39 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

saying I love yous to eachother. Its like the only thing I want to do or say anymore.

DO IT! :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

yaaaaaaaaay!!

all aboard the love train! we'll visit that universal connection together!

20180830_045842.png

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@phoenix666 You can't be wise and in love at the same time. 

Love is indeed great, but don't fool yourself to think that you're not naive when resting in love, because you are. 

"Love is blind", was a quote I often heard as a child, that a very accurate description. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

9 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Damnit I am so sorry =D 

hahah it's ok, not the first time it happened on this forum.. I guess the '666' carries some masculine energy xD

9 hours ago, Good-boy said:

It's ok bro shit happens. You can make love with me ?since she found her love elsewhere.

I found it everywhere, to be precise :x

whatever arises, love that

@Nahm @Solace @Artaemis @Martin123 @sgn @Arkandeus oh how much I love you guys :x

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

You can't be wise and in love at the same time. 

Love is indeed great, but don't fool yourself to think that you're not naive when resting in love, because you are. 

"Love is blind", was a quote I often heard as a child, that a very accurate description. 

what's being 'wise' for you?

and what's being 'blind' for you? 

I think being in love is seeing through the eyes of a child. some may call that naive. some may say it's the ultimate perception without prejudices and without web of beliefs clouding the inherent beauty and perfection of god or the absolute (however you wanna call it)

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

@phoenix666 You can't be wise and in love at the same time. 

Love is blind because it is universal and everywhere, and is without exception.

It takes a lot of development to love everything. Even those who do what we deem as bad in the world. 

Love in the context of modern day relationships is a bit of a tricky thing to deal with, but I think the love in the context of this thread is about ultimate care and wish for the happiness and well being for everything. To embrace and uplift one another.

When I see people who cause suffering to others, I don't wish them to suffer or die, I wish for them to find a point where they can love, coexist, and find inner peace within themselves.

But at the same time those that cause suffering don't exist unintentionally. It is all intentional for one purpose or another. We can't see infinite moves ahead. Love is one of the emotions that feels limitless and infinite which truly helps build our connection to infinity.

9 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Love is blind because it is universal and everywhere, and is without exception.

It takes a lot of development to love everything. Even those who do what we deem as bad in the world. 

Love in the context of modern day relationships is a bit of a tricky thing to deal with, but I think the love in the context of this thread is about ultimate care and wish for the happiness and well being for everything. To embrace and uplift one another.

When I see people who cause suffering to others, I don't wish them to suffer or die, I wish for them to find a point where they can love, coexist, and find inner peace within themselves.

But at the same time those that cause suffering don't exist unintentionally. It is all intentional for one purpose or another. We can't see infinite moves ahead. Love is one of the emotions that feels limitless and infinite which truly helps build our connection to infinity.

so beautifully expressed <3