Skenderberg

What Level Are You On Your Path To Enlightenment?

50 posts in this topic

Where are you right now? I'm on 7 and slowly moving to 8 :x  Remember those layers must be beaten, skipping one can't work. 

Capture.PNG.a8022f4b0b5c18971cf20f8296f1

Most adults I see are barely at level 4

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

I hope i dont hurt anyone's feelings here, but i would like to comment on this chart. Where did this chart come from, who made it, do you really think this chart is a guage for enlightenment.  If someone were to ask me what i thought, i would say it has nothing to do with enlightenment whatsoever.   I never use the term enlightenment in normal everyday talking to others or even to myself.  I don't use the term spiritual either.  I have found in my life that certain terms that are used have generally been butchered by religion or newageism to the degree that i refuse to use them and most often they really dont even apply to anything except a belief.  There are no levels to (enlightenment)  you are or you ain't.  I prefer to use the term self realized instead.  Another example where words get butchered is like the word (love) in the mind of most love is a matter of performing acts that they consider loving, but the ego and desires of the flesh identity limits even that.  Real love is a state of being not an act performed and that state of being isn't the human identity and ego, it is the self realized being.    Many teachers have use charts of one kind or another to try and awaken people leading them supposedly from one level to another, but that doesnt work either, the condition of the world today should tell you a lot about the conditions of human beings and just how effective religious and newage teaching has been.  Most people can only hear what they believe that is why its almost impossible to try and awaken anyone.  When their programing and false belief system kicks in you are wasting your time and life, you will never defeat a belief system.  By and large i really don't think many understand what (enlightenment) or self realized is and means.  Many years ago i was a religious fanatic, a newager, then a pretender thinking i was awake,  i used all the butchered words, religious and newage terms, all of that gave me a false sense of security.  Then i woke up.  There is no chart in this world that can tell you if you are self realized or enlightened.  When it happens you will know and know for sure, and you will know a lot more about yourself and those around you.  And once you have trodden the path, you will only be able to tell those about it who can hear you, most will say well thats just your opinion, or thats just your path, or that is your belief, and then they will try to convince you that you are wrong based on their limited knowledge, experience, programing, and belief. I didnt write this to critize or snipe at anyone, i wrote it because i found it to be very important in my own life and it should be of some importance to anyone who is waking up or wanting to wake up. 

I think honestly I think I don't know 

Edited by DizIzMikey

3 hours ago, charlie2dogs said:

I hope i dont hurt anyone's feelings here, but i would like to comment on this chart. Where did this chart come from, who made it, do you really think this chart is a guage for enlightenment.  If someone were to ask me what i thought, i would say it has nothing to do with enlightenment whatsoever.   I never use the term enlightenment in normal everyday talking to others or even to myself.  I don't use the term spiritual either.  I have found in my life that certain terms that are used have generally been butchered by religion or newageism to the degree that i refuse to use them and most often they really dont even apply to anything except a belief.  There are no levels to (enlightenment)  you are or you ain't.  I prefer to use the term self realized instead.  Another example where words get butchered is like the word (love) in the mind of most love is a matter of performing acts that they consider loving, but the ego and desires of the flesh identity limits even that.  Real love is a state of being not an act performed and that state of being isn't the human identity and ego, it is the self realized being.    Many teachers have use charts of one kind or another to try and awaken people leading them supposedly from one level to another, but that doesnt work either, the condition of the world today should tell you a lot about the conditions of human beings and just how effective religious and newage teaching has been.  Most people can only hear what they believe that is why its almost impossible to try and awaken anyone.  When their programing and false belief system kicks in you are wasting your time and life, you will never defeat a belief system.  By and large i really don't think many understand what (enlightenment) or self realized is and means.  Many years ago i was a religious fanatic, a newager, then a pretender thinking i was awake,  i used all the butchered words, religious and newage terms, all of that gave me a false sense of security.  Then i woke up.  There is no chart in this world that can tell you if you are self realized or enlightened.  When it happens you will know and know for sure, and you will know a lot more about yourself and those around you.  And once you have trodden the path, you will only be able to tell those about it who can hear you, most will say well thats just your opinion, or thats just your path, or that is your belief, and then they will try to convince you that you are wrong based on their limited knowledge, experience, programing, and belief. I didnt write this to critize or snipe at anyone, i wrote it because i found it to be very important in my own life and it should be of some importance to anyone who is waking up or wanting to wake up. 

Nice piece of content written here. It's a chart involving human psychology. What is self realization for you ? 

@Isle of View

Hand picked from Area 51! It's secret :P 

I'd say 7 working toward 8; however that is a self assessment; and I could totally be off.

Meditation teachers tell me I'm a Sotapanna, but that's a Buddhist level which may not translate to any number on that chart.

I have experienced the state of "no-mind" or enlightenment, but have not found life purpose. Maybe some time will do well. As for the chart, possibly an 8, the no-mind state is enlightenment. I did not actively meditate, but unconsciously during work or when eating or when alone I paused to meditate, simply breathing in and out. What does one do next? Also an interesting side-note from Robert T.Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad, that it is important to ask "What lesson is life trying to teach me right now"?

Edited by JevinR

I don't know I really don't know where I'm at in these models. Probably 5 or above.

@shouldnt Might I say you're...turning it up to 11?

I'll see myself out.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

Well, first of all, this chart is about psychological development, not enlightenment. Secondly, be very self-honest about presuming you're at 7. Where am I? Quite hard to say. In terms of thinking, 5/6, a bit of 7. In terms of my feeling-reactions, I see tendencies as low as 3 or 4.

19 hours ago, Skenderberg said:

Nice piece of content written here. It's a chart involving human psychology. What is self realization for you ? 

@Isle of View

19 hours ago, Skenderberg said:

@Isle of View

self realization is the ability to function as a being of and from consciousness, not as the fictitious identity we have created, with its programing, false belief system, desires of the flesh and ego. 

Many try to rationalize this experience but few have ever acquired it.  As one individual that is considered a teacher by many said, many are called, few are chosen, and straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leads to life, and few there be that find it.  The religious and newage groups that use these sayings have no idea what it means.  I don't know if this will answer your question, it will hinge on where you are in the evolution of your own consciousness, but it is straight to the heart of the matter.

On March 24, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Skenderberg said:

Where are you right now? I'm on 7 and slowly moving to 8 :x  Remember those layers must be beaten, skipping one can't work. 

Capture.PNG.a8022f4b0b5c18971cf20f8296f1

You can't get to enlightenment using any framework. This framework is a mind map, and enlightenment is waking up to the nature of your true self in the present moment. This reminds me of the Graves model a little bit, and it can be helpful for a general guideline to monitor your personal development progress. But it has very little to do with enlightenment. You get to enlightenment by seeking what is true fro you in the present moment, while deconstructing all falsely held beliefs, concepts, thoughts, models, frameworks, etc. Through extreme acceptance of what is. 

So, to take these traits and try to reach them like goals is getting the cart before the horse. Just seek what is true for you beyond thoughts, beliefs, and frameworks. Enlightenment is a lot closer to you than this chart. Enlightenment is not like other goals that you can set and then reach. You must work on raising the consciousness, deconstructing beliefs, and putting yourself mentally and emotionally in the right conditions for a breakthrough to happen. But there is no process. Like a seed sprouting, it happens all at once. 

Remember, you can only become enlightened in the now. You can't become enlightened in the future. It is only now that you can wake up. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

If I say "Turquoise" I'm considered to be at orange. But if I say "Orange" I'm considered to be dumb

'But truth me told... Newly at the green stage. And people around me are noticing. Still some small tendencies of the orange stage, but I see them from a different perspective. 

Edited by Quizzer

- Enter your fear and you are free -