Son of leo

Leo Comes In My Dreams :(

103 posts in this topic

On 2016-03-23 at 5:09 PM, Abhijeet Singh said:

I have been facing this problem since quite a long now. Leo is appearing in my dreams daily now. What do i do???

Leo, Illuminati confirmed.

@Skenderberg :D  You know they have a website?  The Illuminati? I check it out every now and then just for fun.  I think they sell things like pendents and books.   Never had a confirmed Leo siting there though. :D

Hi I read your conversations, it seems that you have focused on debating the idea that you are not dreaming of Leo because this is not a cult. I trust your instinct on this so I want to offer a fresh perspective. You were dreaming about Leo, maybe you arent any more, If this hasnt happened  yet I see it as a posability, this could easily change.  You can also make it change, I have experienced dreaming as a more conscious activity. Think about what you want to dream about for a while before bed and pick the topics of your dreams.

Create a sacred circle for your mind. Protect  your thought space by deciding who enters and who doesnt in your mental space. Only allow thoughts of the people or things you want to think about enter your protective circle. If thoughts of someone you dont want to think about enter you say , No. You are not invited here I will not think about you, what you have said or anything about you, then return to thinking about what you were thinking about before or something new. If you do not watch videos of his or allow thoughts about him to happen, and fill this mental space with things you do want you can effect what you spend time thinking about. In my experience dreams come from thoughts we are working on during the day. So think of exclusively other things for a while is my advice.

You can also learn to become lucid in your dreams. Get the instructions if you want to, it worked for me, its real. By the way why is dreaming about Leo bad? 

Edited by Kevin Dunlop