Son of leo

Leo Comes In My Dreams :(

103 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Nomad said:

I dont care if you take me seriously.  

Why would I care.  I posted my views on what I think this is.

Why is Leo being attacked?

This is a cult as all religions are developed into cults.  This is the religion of non religion.  Its not his fault, its not the peoples fault.  People can read the material and enjoy it, it might inform them.

But in my opinion this is a cult.  Especially now youre defending your leader.  That's werid

Well, your opinion seemingly isn't grounded in anything concrete, so I was trying to get you to clarify why you think it is a cult based upon the actual definition of what a cult is, and not just your emotions and feelings about cults. But instead you launched an ad hominem attack at me implying that my point of view differs from your point of view because I'm brain washed, and used that to deflect responsibility for your statements.

You can hold any point of view that you want to, but don't be surprised when someone takes you to task for it and asks you why you think that. I create content in a similar niche to Leo's, so I get really irked when people throw around accusations of being a cult or cultlike, just because a point of view is divergent from the norm. So, I'm not just defending Leo, I'm defending my own work and the work of all of the personal development/spiritual teachers who have helped me out through the darkest times in my lives.  I'm defending the ability to part ways with the status quo, because so many people will allow themselves to suffer the toxicity of the social paradigm, simply to avoid the stigma of being associated with an organization accused of being a cult,

The original point of this thread was because another person was having dreams with Leo in it, and you told that person that it's because he's being brainwashed by a cult. That's not helpful at all. In fact, that can be dangerous if you tell that to the wrong person. If a person took that seriously, they'd be paranoid about being mind controlled.

If you want to address this with better arguments that aren't ad hominem, straw man, or feelings-based then you can PM me and I will take your viewpoint seriously. But this thread is about dreams, so don't address it here.

@Abhijeet Singh I'm certain that the Leo dreams are coming from a normal subconscious process. Nothing out of the ordinary. At the very worst, you're a bit too focused on the content. Sorry for getting off topic. :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

10 minutes ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

So, I'm not just defending Leo, I'm defending my own work and the work of all of the personal development/spiritual teachers who have helped me out through the darkest times in my lives.

That's great.

The whole New Age spiritual community is a cult.  So you are right to want to defend it, because if this is a cult, then so is the rest of it.  I feel personally that if you really want to do something good for society then get into understanding the need to join a cult in the first place.

Once you get a grip on that, you will be done with this and will be able to live a normal life.

9 minutes ago, Nomad said:

That's great.

The whole New Age spiritual community is a cult.  So you are right to want to defend it, because if this is a cult, then so is the rest of it.  I feel personally that if you really want to do something good for society then get into understanding the need to join a cult in the first place.

Once you get a grip on that, you will be done with this and will be able to live a normal life.

You know, you're pretty good at trolling. :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Just now, Emerald Wilkins said:

You know, you're pretty good at trolling. :) 

I'm sure that's how you see it.  But I assure you that is not the case.  However, I don't want to cross the line into gaslighting, I'd rather end this conversation right now because you are not an open minded person.

You have a false self running you right now and I do not wish to engage with it.

If you want to know more about how your ideas are false I suggest you find a good therapist and commit long term to finding your true self.

Good night

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I'm sure that's how you see it.  But I assure you that is not the case.  However, I don't want to cross the line into gaslighting, I'd rather end this conversation right now because you are not an open minded person.

You have a false self running you right now and I do not wish to engage with it.

If you want to know more about how your ideas are false I suggest you find a good therapist and commit long term to finding your true self.

Good night

@NomadYou are horrible person... need to work on yourself... a lot

Edited by Steven

Just now, Nomad said:

Good night

Then PM me with an actual argument. Only then will I take your views as anything but trolling. I'm plenty open-minded, I just want to know why you believe that. But you keep dodging my questions, so I have to assume that you're just posting to sew discord and insight anger.

Emotionalmastery.org

O.o I dunno I'm confused now. Actually both points seem correct.

Edited by Abhijeet Singh

@Kelley White I agree with your opinion, this thread is under "Serious Mental Illness" and we can discuss a lot, perhaps it gives somebody new ideas how he or she can proceed and develop, that's great.. But we're surely not able to heal somebody from a serious illness, this can't be the purpose, can it?

It isn't the first thread that takes different directions, for me it's seems ok.. till a certain point..

Sometimes people even try to make jokes about severe issues.. or to provoke, some people are good a it, some less, well.. So what?

No worries, everything's ok.. One breath later everything is blown away  9_9

..and @Abhijeet Singh you can make objections and defend your question, opinion, what ever.. right? So it seems that if you need a feedback, you have to tell more.. :D

Edited by MartineF

@MartineF In my dreams, he has come to India and has met me, talking with me at my home....giving me his books o.o..you wont believe but that's what is happening

21 hours ago, Abhijeet Singh said:

Leo is appearing in my dreams daily now. What do i do???

2 hours ago, Abhijeet Singh said:

he has come to India and has met me, talking with me at my home....giving me his books o.o..you wont believe but that's what is happening

I dont see any danger in that :).. It even seems interesting.. I will ask him questions I didn't find an answer jet, and speak with him like I would do with a friend of mine.. Great, enjoy it..

First of all, take into consideration that perhaps I'm wrong, but..

My interpretation is that you possibly have taken him subconsciently into your dreams in order to have someone to communicate to.. Maybe you think that he knows the answers you are looking for? You could have made a worse choice.. ;) but please stay aware, don't do everything you hear, just because you assume he (or someone else) knows better.. You have the responsabilties of your doing, right?

Take care of yourself and have a nice time

@Rasmus I would sign for you as well, this time actually knowingly.. But I think you will need more support for it :(

Perhaps if you visualize daily.. ;)

@MartineF God/universe/source/all that is bless you. You are a kindred spirit ;) 

13 hours ago, R Midhun Suresh said:

The moderation team really needs to clean this thread up. Too much off topic , pointless comments. 
The following rules are evidently broken:

@R Midhun Suresh, Hi!  Thank you for your observation, the matter has been addressed.  I am not going to redact anything from the thread since I believe transparency is important and we are now capable of refocusing on @Abhijeet Singh's original post.  

10 hours ago, MartineF said:

I agree with your opinion, this thread is under "Serious Mental Illness" and we can discuss a lot, perhaps it gives somebody new ideas how he or she can proceed and develop, that's great.. But we're surely not able to heal somebody from a serious illness, this can't be the purpose, can it?

It isn't the first thread that takes different directions, for me it's seems ok.. till a certain point..

@MartineF, Yes we can discuss much, LOVE new ideas! 9_9  Healing someone from a serious mental illness?  That seems like a tall order for one individual or one forum. ;)  I do think we are in a self actualization forum with people who are experiencing a wide breadth of emotional feelings and situations and there are healthy boundaries for that discussion to take place within so everyone  has an opportunity to be heard and respected.

10 hours ago, MartineF said:

Sometimes people even try to make jokes about severe issues.. or to provoke, some people are good a it, some less, well.. So what?

The "so what?" for me becomes the potential to cause harm.  If someone comes seeking help and they receive harm and are wounded further that could be a problem, and one with  severe consequence depending upon the illness.  I try to be mindful that each individual here is a real being albeit using a device to communicate.  

9 hours ago, Lucifer said:

lmao! But first for me please, I want this course since it has been released and still I am too poor to afford it. That person has Leo at least in their dreams, I don't even have that

@Lucifer I really understand the frustration of financial hardship.  I know what it is like to want a better education and be unable to afford one.   One of the reasons I like to volunteer my time here is that Leo has great free resources.  He has literally made hours of free materials available.   So while you may be frustrated desiring the course I would encourage you  to take advantage of the free videos, the forum, and trust that you will receive what is most needful for you  in this moment.

@Abhijeet Singh, I would ask you this question?  Is this visitation in your dreams from Leo like a lucid dreaming experience? 

EMDR deals  with sleep and dreaming and how we process our day time problems through the act of REM sleep.   Perhaps Leo is an archetype or represents an archetype you are attempting to work on or process during your REM sleep? 

Does this interfere with your day time, awake functioning, in a negative way?   

Thank you for your patience related to the thread.  I think confusion would be a normal reaction to what transpired, so  its okay.   Thank you for your patience with me while I'm learning as well.