now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

well that was just quick and dirty, love would be overexaggerated.

but yeah maybe i’ll stay for the night.

?

Edited by now is forever

xD I'm very clingy.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 minutes ago, now is forever said:

uhh shin - did you give up on girls?

I never said I didn't like to ____ guys _____ B|

Honestly, a shaved torso on a man, is like, at least to me ...

... Not appealing xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

I never said I didn't like to ____ guys _____ B|

Honestly, a shaved torso on a man, is like, at least to me ...

... Not appealing xD 

you could also trim it...

also depends on back or front...

:ph34r: 

Edited by now is forever

5 minutes ago, now is forever said:

you could also trim it...

also depends on back or front...

:ph34r: 

Me right now

lets-just-say-mistakes-were-made.jpg

God is love

And God in them

9 minutes ago, now is forever said:

oh no ? you didn’t shave the poodle, did you?

Mistakes

WERE MADE

!!!

God is love

And God in them

@now is forever Have you run across any good resources/theories on the Akashic Records?

At the first of Matt Kahn's video Emotional Oneness he claims that he's downloading from there almost continually.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

3 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

@now is forever Have you run across any good resources/theories on the Akashic Records?

At the first of Matt Kahn's video Emotional Oneness he claims that he's downloading from there almost continually.

mhhh no - i’m too much of a bee flying here and there and taking a sip, at the end of the day my glass is full, but with a mixed honey. when it comes up i take another sip and after a while i get a map in my head. 

maybe with the akashic records it’s the same, we have a look into it but it’s not revealing itself completely, and then we have another look and get some more information. question is how do we know when we are looking into the akashic records? it’s probably not a room with a sign saying: now you are entering the akashic records.

didn’t watch the vid yet - really have to do.

thank you :)

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Last year I had the realization that there is plenty of room in outer space for housing developments.

Like you, I'm not expecting to see the Akashic Records in an office with a gone to lunch sign on the door. If there was, God might be standing over behind it with a comb in his front pocket that he uses to comb his beard with.

In a google search the other day I found a 10 minute YouTube giving a summary of Edgar Cayce's claims. One of which matches Gurdjieff's notion of it existing in the Astral Body of the Earth. I agree wth what you said the other day though about the Akashic Records and Korkaptilnian thought tapes sounding like two different things.

Im going to watch Teal Swans video on it as I fall asleep. @DrewNows Thanks

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot sleep well. teal swan is really a dream girl xD i prefer teachers like you though ^_^ cracking nuts together.

Edited by now is forever

15 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Nature gives the lower chakras to us. We have to open the 4th (heart) chakra through our own efforts. The fifth chakra is usually too open and so we usually have to make efforts to close it up some. This gives finer energy that allows the sixth chakra to open up. Third eye begins to open with episodes of higher intuition (clairvoyance) experienced.

The laundry still has to be done. We still shit, piss, cough, sneeze, cum, laugh or feel sad. We feel the intensity of things even more than before the fourth becomes opened.

I can only give hearsay about the 7th chakra. I hope to report back about it before my body konks out.

IME., Actualization doesn't require study of the chakras. Not the words about them.

Awakened Conscience makes us our own boss. This can't happen if we only live in the lower chakras, when the body is the boss. The permanent witness is Awake when we are able to boss our Automaton around and make it sit still and be open in meditation. Meditation is that important. If you can't boss your Automaton around at least a little bit towards this particular practice then it's just running around calling the shots and we believe the excuses given by the friend and ally of our lower energies, the ego.

this is a quote from another thread.

it’s interesting as i never really thought about the throat chacra so much - well i know that i have to listen more than always talking. it’s a huge, huge problem of mine - or was, well i’ll probably not overcome this, as it is so much part of myself. but i’m working on it since some years - now i think maybe i should try to do it over body part awareness. maybe to focus on the ears more than on the mouth and the eyes. and keep my attention there for some time...

any recommendation welcome (actually i’m asking myself recently, if there might be a third ear) @ivankiss do you have any insights about that? or is the eye and ear identical.

listening somehow is not like listening - there is sound and word, so the fifth chacra is probably connected to the ears as well, so it must go through the fourth and sixth chacra definitely... still it would be interesting to find out what the listening chacra is... maybe the place where we gather the honey.

Edited by now is forever

41 minutes ago, now is forever said:

any recommendation welcome (actually i’m asking myself recently, if there might be a third ear)

I'm not sure if I'm still blocked, but I'm going to post it anyway. I was once advised here on the forum to relax my throat like a pelican.
It helped tremendously to quieten the mind.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

You listen with your whole being. Try saying what you won't say first. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 21/05/2019 at 11:43 PM, now is forever said:

well that was just quick and dirty, love would be overexaggerated.

but yeah maybe i’ll stay for the night.

?

I'm sorry, but two at once is not habitual.

We'll do better next time B|

God is love

And God in them

58 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

You listen with your whole being. Try saying what you won't say first. 

??? i guess you project a question into me that i‘m not asking. if we would listen with our whole being then why do we create some shit over and over again - yes of course it’s going through the heart, but maybe we need to let it go through the mind first to not counterreact so much, to not project so much.

shin is right it’s sometimes too much to talk think and answer at the same time without letting it go through the mind first. it’s a threesome. but i‘m trying to go a different path here. before it’s entering the whole body, it has to enter somewhere and i try to locate that.( i mean i know the ears, but i wonder where or wether there is another power center to it) not talking about vision - it’s really the auditive part. i know that they come together - so we talk about a place of attention that can be focused on - and also about a place  that can be visualized.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever It's the same problem as trying to locate the "you" in your body.

The problem is that people are trying to repress their reactions and projections, rather than just letting them flow and letting true connection arise. So as long as you repress, or react by closing up and getting defensive, the same shit will arise again and again. It will until connection is established.