now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

in this modell there is not really an ego - ego doesn’t hide there, ego wants to own wants to be instead of being wants so much it starts burning up - the fire the will it’s also manipura.

99BC5730-3583-4E10-8BD4-615B86F601B2.jpeg

B301D543-3100-4842-BDD0-204F10E324D2.jpeg

doesn‘t see that the clouds only get bigger. strong pitta is a cloud hunter, thinks clouds can be owned. is a manipulator. in spiral dynamics also red, orange or yellow. if anything in this model comes close to ego it’s pitta (unhealthy pitta). healthy pitta is buoyant.

Edited by now is forever

sky over berlin yesterday, perfect unbirthday. unreal.

4B1B8453-CD34-49FC-8AA6-DA263F7AD75B.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

in the vedic dosha model the heart chacra anahata is the chacra that is connected to vata, which is made of ether and air. it is the water (love/life) that reaches the sky.

3798B976-6956-4DA5-9FCF-005D6B1C5B9A.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

@Serotoninluv yes, it shows so much, doesn’t it? ? 

♥️=? 

hridaya

Edited by now is forever

On 12/05/2019 at 5:28 PM, now is forever said:

sky over berlin yesterday, perfect unbirthday. unreal.

4B1B8453-CD34-49FC-8AA6-DA263F7AD75B.jpeg

Wow! ?

@Truth Addict yeah it was - i almost crossed the street without looking. we blocked the cars because we couldn’t wait some likeminded lemmings and me.

a person who lacks confidence in general, tends not to attempt something which lies outside his rehearsed repertoire of behaviors — he fears possible consequences of moving into an unknown area — be they imagined, or predicated from past experience. similarly, a person who is over-confident may attempt something and fail, as he is limited by ‚gazing‘ into a future where he has already succeeded, and so his attentiveness to the immediate present is blunted. if one is relaxed within the immediate present, then one is neither projecting/anticipating nor is one limited  by the boundaries created by previous experiences and past conditioning. here, the ability to relax refers to being aware — attentive, of the immediate present, without rigidly patterning that present as it unfolds.

PHIL HINE

synchronicity of coincidence vs serendipity and why they are same same but different.

i already wrote about the difference between synchronicity and synchronicity of coincidence so there is another small difference to serendipity. serendipity already entails synchronicity and coincidence but in a sense is more about an asymmetric synrchonistic coincidence. when two non synchronistic contents/happenings/ideas fuse to something new that would not have happened if they didn’t meet. it is like the mixture of two new flavors like salt and caramel. while synchronicity of coincidence is more like strawberry and raspberry. 

also serendipity would match better to the effect a synchronistic coincidence has if blooming to its full potential. as until it carries fruits it is not serendipity, so the meeting itself is synchronicity of coincidence the happening is serendipity.

the factor time is in that sense relevant as time IS the synchronicity itself in serendipity as real innovation often depends on the ripeness of two new contents/happenings/ideas merge at the right moment coincidently. serendipity in that sense is an equivalent to what many people call fate or creation by fallacy or incongruency (can’t find the right wording, it’s not it yet)

in both cases it is the primed focus that creates awareness. synchronicity of coincidence because of sameness, serendipity because of difference/newness.

Edited by now is forever

yesterday a topic arose in a conversation, it was the topic of feeling unworthy of love. i realized there is a duality in this unworthiness that makes up different dynamics of suffering, both in the end feeling pretty much the same but pointing to different emotional dynamics. i don’t want to talk about mechanics as the mindbody is not a machine but a dynamical biological concious entity. so there is both: 

feeling unworthy of reciving love and feeling unworthy of giving love. while both of them are also splittable into a variety of emotional side effects from accepting over heartache to real suffering.

both dynamics are at play in push and pull (not talking about sex, and also not about the flirting game) even though in reality the emotions towards a person doesn’t change as it is usually built upon another connection, but this feeling of unworthiness always has the effect of spinning a thread between both partners and tying knots. it’s very sad if this dynamic stems from an unworthiness we recived from a parent, as such dynamics should not be played out towards children, but unfortunately are, especially if the parents did never question theirs. they are both dynamics that usually make us withdraw from people but in certain cases when the dynamic of another fits with our dynamic there is attraction instead of repulse.

Edited by now is forever

started to have a look into sigils- i really love it. so i just took a pen and experimented on a sigil for muladhara, it’s still very rough and maybe not the best but it’s a first attempt.

image.jpg

Can you teach me to get the chakra bananas ?

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin i don’t know, because it just happened - i’m also still learning to understand them. so i don’t know how to open it. did you have experiences with chacras? 

the problem is i try to understand them more than i really experiment with yoga practices - i guess it’s good to do both. (well i try to listen to the feelings when they are active -so it’s not only theoretically)

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

@Shin i don’t know, because it just happened - i’m also still learning to understand them. so i don’t know how to open it. did you have experiences with chacras? 

the problem is i try to understand them more than i really experiment with yoga practices - i guess it’s good to do both.

Not at all, I don't know if it's real or not.

I can definitely feel that my love is sealed behind my heart though, at least that's how it feels.

God is love

And God in them

29 minutes ago, Shin said:

Not at all, I don't know if it's real or not.

I can definitely feel that my love is sealed behind my heart though, at least that's how it feels.

i talked about heartopening with a friend a while ago and she had one something around two or three years ago, before mine - we are both sure that it happens through meeting certain kinds of people who reflect something in us. i‘m not sure if it can happen without it. i guess a guru can do it, too. but in a sense there is a seal on all of them, like sigils, only you can break it/unlock it - it’s about that. maybe i‘ll learn some day how to help people do it.

i‘d love to shin so if i can i help you coming closer to open it i‘ll be there for you.

Edited by now is forever

@Shin what i can say though, is they are real as feelings and thoughts can be at the same time - they are trainable inner dynamics they talk to you and you can talk to them. if you can play video games you can learn to activate them, probably...

31 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i talked about heartopening with a friend a while ago and she had one something around two or three years ago, before mine - we are both sure that it happens through meeting certain kinds of people who reflect something in us. i‘m not sure if it can happen without it. i guess a guru can do it, too. but in a sense there is a seal on all of them, like sigils, only you can break it/unlock it - it’s about that. maybe i‘ll learn some day how to help people do it.

i‘d love to shin so if i can i help you coming closer to open it i‘ll be there for you.

30 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i‘d love to shin so if i can i help you coming closer to open it i‘ll be there for you

Y

That must be the sweetest thing someone told me in a decade.

I don't know what to say ...

I'm a heartless bastard so maybe that's why ?

God is love

And God in them