now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

That's a good feeling. Empty yet Full,,,,,

yes ?

two new bullet points for today, i want to look into deeper.

• akashik records (want to find out if it is what i think it is)
  • self assessment (i see that this is definitely limited, as not all can be self assessed but i also see that it’s a problem if we rely to much on others) self assessment probably contains all forms of inquiry and meditation.
Edited by now is forever

today feels like cacado day. i guess cacado‘s have nests, and i guess cacados   push other cacados out of their nests. that’s what cacados do.

On 5/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, now is forever said:

akashik records (want to find out if it is what i think it is)

I'm pasting Gurdjieff's version down below  if you want to compare for any similarities. They are direct quotes from Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson.

As a side note: In the Tales the Earth is described as a Being with its own Astral body. This is more exactly where the Korkaptilnian thought tapes Akashic Records are, in the Kesdjan (Astral) body of the Earth.

“A Teleoghinoora is a materialized idea or thought which after its arising exists almost eternally in the atmosphere of that planet on which it arises.

“Teleoghinooras can be formed from such a quality of being-contemplation as only those three-brained beings have and can actualize, who have coated their higher being bodies in their presences and who have brought the perfecting of the Reason of their higher being part up to the degree of the sacred ‘Martfotai.’

“And the sequential series of being-ideas, materialized in this way, concerning any given event, are called ‘Korkaptilnian thought tapes.’

“It seems that the said Korkaptilnian thought tapes concerning the history of the arising of the learned society Akhaldan were, as I found out much later, deliberately fixed by a certain ‘Eternal Individual,’ Asoochilon, now a saint, who became coated in the common presence of a three-brained being named Tetetos who arose on your planet on the continent of Atlantis and who had existed there four centuries before the second great ‘Transapalnianperturbation.’

23.293-4

“These Korkaptilnian thought tapes are never destroyed as long as the given planet exists, which is in what is called the ‘tempo of movement of the prime arising’; and they are subject to none of those transformations from any cosmic causes whatsoever to which all other cosmic substances and cosmic crystallizations are periodically subject.

“And however long a time may have already passed, every three-brained being in whose presence there has been acquired the ability to enter into the being-state called ‘Soorptakalknian contemplation’ can perceive and cognize the texts of these Korkaptilnian thought tapes.

From https://gurdjieff.org.gr/ae/terms/en50/0392.htm

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot  it’s interesting! i like it! i wonder if gurdjieff would have liked the song. did you find out the essence of the song with a lot of steam? there is so much steam at the moment it‘s not difficult to see the essence anymore. some fools are foolisher than fools.

thank you ?

Edited by now is forever

11 minutes ago, now is forever said:

did you find out the essence of the song with a lot of steam?

Yes, it has begun speak to me some,,,?

I may may be mixing two different phenomena with The Akashic Records and Gurdjieff's Korkaptilnian thought tapes.  Years ago I read a good deal of what Edgar Cayce had to say about the Akashic Records. I've forgotten nearly everything. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

5 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Yes, it has begun speak to me some,,,?

I may may be mixing two different phenomena with The Akashic Records and Gurdjieff's Korkaptilnian thought tapes.  Years ago I read a good deal of what Edgar Cayce had to say about the Akashic Records. I've forgotten nearly everything. 

yes, you are right - it seams as if they are different - to me it seems as if the records are not thought tapes but phenomena tapes or karmic reaction tapes that start to unravel the moment you tuch-understand something or someone or a situation, the moment you understand the history without needing to ask any further, you can see a shadow record or a light record it’s our choice to see both or just one of them. it happens when you enter a vortex, stepping into zero but also if there is something in the vortex - an emotion or a thing doesn’t matter.

the kokaptilian thought tapes are more like the thoughts bound to the physical and materialized remainders of the past now. (in that sense the akashik records are part of the kokaptilian thought tapes)

i guess the records and thoughttapes often overlap into what maya means in sense of thoughts. 

thats cooking with water. if you boil  anything down, something remains.

Edited by now is forever

i‘m watching the clouds move by

i‘m not the clouds

i love the clouds

is a duality to:

i am the clouds

i don’t love the clouds

is a duality to:

i am not the clouds

i don‘t love the clouds

is a duality to:

i am the clouds 

i love the clouds

i wish i could be them. they seem to move so easy. as if they didn’t also come from the sea.

Edited by now is forever

someone posted that song a while ago in a thread. it’s very beautiful and it’s also about fire and water - it’s also about the river and about reflections. i just listened to it to not feel so down anymore. it’s definitely part of my records now.

Edited by now is forever

as i am approaching the day of my entering the stratosphere of this forum on the pirouetting planet around the sun. and regarding the new episode of “chapters” - maybe it’s time to close the one year chapter with a statement and a confession. may 2018 to may 2019 i fell in love with love itself - that means i fell in love with all of you including myself.

thank you guys n girls ?

today i got a massive wakeup call. ego is ego it always hides behind you - if you turn around to catch it, it turns around with you. even if you look into the mirror you might not see it - you‘d only see a shapeshifter and maybe a little bit of your shadow.

earth, is potential energy, primal energy, it’s not jet a stone it’s mud - the stone is made of the mud.

water is love/life it is the source that brings the mud into movement, it is the flow the rhythm of your heart.

air is the creative energy it enriches the soil and the water, always in movement taking up love and moving it, bringing it somewhere else.

fire is the fuel, life force, setting free of energy, light itself, but also explosive it creates pressure through forcing everything into new dimensions it burns or cooks or bakes. it can ban mud into stone.

6388CB2F-927B-4971-87AB-23DC234A4091.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

aether is created through fire and water. it’s clouds, steam, humidity in the jungle the morning dew, whatever its not really an element but it entails all elements - it’s the substance our dreams are made of. vata is made of air and clouds - it’s the creative dosha.

when shiva creates space he is dancing in a ring of fire.

I had heard that Aether is basically the combination of all the elements, the Void that fills the space between and connects all. I didn't realize it was created through Fire and Water. Do you have further info on that? I had assumed that clouds, steam, humidity was a combination of Water and Air, and probably seen as Air in classical elements.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

@jbram2002 it’s largely an interpretation - yes of course is aether the space but space is not empty. also in a broader metaphysical sense it’s probably not, but in an alchemic sense it fits very well. god is sitting in the clouds ?

moving clouds are wonderful to understand how thoughts and emotions appear and disappear and move through space. the universe formed itself out of star dust, a cloud that already entailed everything that is now, except maybe for air, who knows how that came to earth. 

but synonymous for the psyche/awareness these clouds form themselves of water(love/life) and fire(buoyancy/energy) and well whatever they contain.

Edited by now is forever

Excellent, thanks! It's interesting to deconstruct things and put our own interpretations to them (I've done a fair amount of that with the Elements myself; such an interesting thing to think about!). Mandy tells me the best way to meditate is to picture thoughts as clouds and let them drift away, but I'm terrible at that. 

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.

-=+=-

@jbram2002 mh - envisualizing can probably work. but it’s not so much about that, not literally. you just watch them pop up and go. without following them in the mind stream. you could also just lie down in the grass or sand for some time and really watch them, before meditating. did you ever try guided meditation? 

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Nope. All I've really done is just try to focus on breathing for a bit. It sorta works, but I haven't really "gotten" anything from it yet. Just seems to calm me and that's about it. 

-=+=-

@jbram2002 focusing on breathing is focusing meditation. it’s breath awareness. it’s calming as you focus the mind on a rhythm. try guided meditation for a starter to see what it could look like, feel like. special meditations can bring you closer towards a special mindset, either it is to calm something down, to loosen some knots that arise from your every day or to infuse your mind, you then take that mindset into the day.