now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

@Zigzag Idiot ah thank you :)

i don’t know what it is about germans having this strong longing to declare the world...

“freude schöner götter funken, tochter aus elysium“

xD

Edited by now is forever
although he is from austria - so well i‘m talking about the german language much more than the country. even though people from austria of course have an austrian background/perspective.

?

What about this?

Blodsinn, Blodsinn,
Du mein Vergnugen,
Stumpfsinn, Stumpfsinn,
Du meine Lust.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

hehe, thats the shadow side, to laugh you have to go to the basement.

(it’s practical selfflaggelation under many circumstances, high pressure from the self, functioning etc. it’s ironic)

Edited by now is forever

Thanks ?

Yeah that's roughly how I remember a few months ago when I read it and translated it online.it seems like there was a deeper layer because of its wording. I would have to review some to jog my memory about it.

I should have gave context. It was a riddle about the Germans in times gone by in Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson.

https://gurdjieff.org.gr/ae/chapters/en50/chapter36.htm

@Zigzag Idiot german language makes a lot possible, as you can just make new words by melting words together. 

götterfunken is made of gods and spark - it’s GODSSPARK the spark of the gods.

the text says:

joy/happiness pretty/beautiful godsspark daughter from/off elysium.

sounds funny in english xD

it‘s a poem from schiller.

Edited by now is forever

@now is foreverI went to the google doc our reading group shared and refreshed my memory. We decided the riddle has to do with psychological buffers everyone has that camouflages our many "i's". 

Actually I only brought it up because it was the first German text that came to mind to counter your phrase.  It's a little synchronous for me ,,,,though. 

TMI but I'm glad I researched it and found where I also expressed a realization about Gurdjieff himself and nondual realized people in general.  

From google doc of an online reading of Beelzebub.

JH - Seems to me it’s a whiplash that you learn to hide. Maybe not even knowing you’re hiding what’s been ingrained into you. 

DS - JH, That sounds like a buffer!
I,m pondering.
JH - I accept it’s a buffer. 

DS - The Specificness of their psyche could possibly be -self-contradiction- which is seen in the song they sing. Buffers keep us from seeing contradictory small i’s in ourselves. Casswiki has a link to a good article about buffers.

DS - After pondering, self-contradiction isn't really working out. Unless it is specified as unconscious self-contradiction. I've considered how seemingly contradictory B/G was with his tone regarding Patriarchality and Religiousness. 
People with nondual consciousness can appear to be irrational. Gurdjieff didn't seem to care if others saw him as contradicting himself. I digress.
Associated with the concept of buffers, what was the Specificness of their psyche as a result of the accumulated being-Diardookin because of their unique ‘grammatical rule’? 

DS - I was applying their unique grammatical rule to the song and equating their accumulated being-Diardookin with it.  KMO, what I said about nonsense and boredom being sung at the end of the line maybe might be so, not. 
All of their accumulated ‘getting the cart before the horse experience’ may have come from their everyday conversations. 

@Zigzag Idiot uhhh no it’s not to find in the words.

it‘s probably a drinking song, they actually sing about doing nothing much constructive.

blödsinn = dumbsense, nonsense

stumpfsinn = dullsense

so they just proclaim how they do nothing but killing their brain cells in comparison to what they usually do. 

but it also makes sense on another layer. as the godsspark is a reaction to the dullsense.

another nice word in that context:

„müßiggang“ it’s a little bit like the „toilettengang“ you search for a place where you can get rid of all obligations or burdens, but it’s not about the place it’s about what you are doing there.

Edited by now is forever

@now is foreverThanks for letting me bug you. ??‍?

On 6.4.2019 at 2:10 PM, now is forever said:

swadhistana the second chacra, rooted in creation. the reciving vessel, the mother within. the full moon. suns reflection earths shade.

4FD706FD-0F38-4F35-A442-016F5F4BBECD.jpeg

only the crocodile is subject to the moon. submission to swadhistana means to accept the god/dess within us. the sea knows there is no hurry.

Edited by now is forever

? without an end

Edited by now is forever

started to watch limiting beliefs. started to work on them, too.

if i understand it correctly that’s what the horcruxes are about. it’s a phenomenon i am studying since some time, i didn’t name it like that, as i usually try to not use symbolism i don’t discover for myself. so they are limiting beliefs, but not only that, they are more about limiting dreams, wishes potential futures - we enclose memories in objects and symbols. good ones, that shouldn’t be touched if not necessary and bad ones that need to be demystified for us to wake up.

for emotions there are a lot of them - movies, songs, but also physical ones that remind us of people, situations, moments, concepts, beliefs, dreams.

when we transcend these dreams we are often getting rid of the objects, too. or the other way round if we get rid of objects we transcend the dreams - that would be mari kondo style remix. we also can still keep the objects if the memory is warm. but usually we keep just some and find new ones to dream on.

not everyone is set out for a completely minimalist lifestyle. even though complete minimalism can be one of the most beautiful and liberating lifestyles. minimalism is like a confession, it’s an absolute - i will always look up to as i am to full of everything to ever reach that, but i can create it. and i’m in awe to it’s beauty often enough. and i don’t create pearls anymore, the only thing that makes me sad is how pearls get kapitalized.

Edited by now is forever

woke up in the middle of the night again and couldn’t sleep and had a look into the forum. then i started to listen to the jungle sounds - fell into a really light dream infused half sleep. and awoke again with the longing to clean the kitchen - that’s what i did.

i didn’t have a longing to clean anything for a long time maybe since i moved from my favorite flat i ever lived in - it was more of a burden since then and i did it only because it had to be done. i really like the flat i’m living in now, too. i like it’s location as it is very multicultural, i only have to step out, and everything i need and can dream of is around the corner. i like the space and the floor and the walls (the walls i created/decided on how they look, some are rough naked alive some are white) it’s an old building with dubble windows. and there is still so much to do...but it’s slowly changing, either i leave it that way or i change it. A is not an option so i find another letter for it. L for love is not a bad one. we move from A to L so we don’t have to decide on changing it at all or to decide to change it into all possible letters. i am option B so i know that because i’m an L too. It’s not about anyone’s L it is not anyone’s L although it is a very intimate vulnerable L. even though this is my L and everyone else has their L. L sometimes needs to discern L from L. even though L can be shared and form an L space - the boundary of it is also respecting the L of the other while maintaining the own L, it’s difficult sometimes to share and still respect when everything gets blurry. an L can be shared and it can be separated into l and _ .

Edited by now is forever
this is an L space it’s not zero it’s also not a one and it’s not a three it’s minimum a four/five/six

just now there was this wonderful experience where i opened up to my feelings before the age of three. i red something by pluto about the ego being there to realize who it is, i know it developes at the age of three, and i have some memories of the time before. so i went into these memories and my whole belly felt warm and open and sunny ?. i realized how beautiful my mom is how warm and giving and how much i love her and wished i could be so beautiful - i haven’t met so many people with her warmth in my entire life. she’s still my source, actually she’s my goddess she gave all she could she didn’t get back much and i always wondered how. but i can also see how she took all suffering like a tree that doesn’t move, she declined to liberate herself. and by doing that she liberated me.

and that’s how ganesh is visiting me like a sun.

the ram though, i got that from my fathers family.

Edited by now is forever

this is a homage to a lot of love! try to meditate with it, it’s the impossible project!

went back listening to the jungle sounds. didn’t listen to it for a while - it’s not just a communication tool. it’s really good, it touches me really deep in my energy body - maybe because like the sound of the sea it is something very close to what instinctively is very close to home. i mean the real home. somehow i know a part of me belongs there and it really loves all the chatter. 

who screams the loudest?

i like the gmourlark in the backround it sounds like from deep down in the mud.

i don’t know where they got this from and if they cut it together or remixed it, i doubt it, but if it’s one sequence it must be really from the heart of the jungle.