now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

visited milan design week this weekend and have to say it was illuminating once again.

loved maarten Baas‘s installation „i think therefore i was“ i think it was amazing!

http://maartenbaas.com/

coming soon, i think...

? lot‘s of love

Edited by now is forever

random jungle sounds:

did i say i don’t like copycats? i don’t like copycats! - that’s the only thing i really, really can’t stand. 

it‘s the most sneaky form of egoic appropriation. we give content and context for others to learn not to be imitated. that makes it cheap. stick to yourself is one of the most basic rules.

there are so many ways of mimikri why should a human try to take on the shape of another one? identity is a human right.

Edited by now is forever

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.  ? Somebody somewhere said.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

6 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.  ? Somebody somewhere said.

yes but... if people flatter you over and over again and don’t see or mean any harm in it but still harm you. you want to flatter away. :|

i heard this saying every time i lost a friend. i can‘t see it that way. i‘m not talking about some small flatteries i‘m talking about the attempt of ripping out feathers to decorate oneselfs ego not for oneself or to help others but to show off to impress- it makes me feel uncomfortable as it’s not fun anymore just to be, it gets so serious as if i was for sale instead of the idea that i‘m selling, but it wouldn’t matter, flatterers like that don’t even pay.

the people who reminded me of it being a flattery where the ones i’d want to flatter the most ;)

Edited by now is forever

should i hide all my content completely? yeah this one looks good on you, too. are you satisfied... it annoys me so much. there is something called bitchery it has nothing to do with witchery. 

...becoming teflon might be difficult, there are other things to do with pans.

Edited by now is forever

call it parradio. i exceptionally love the authenticity of the cacadu at 0:46

@now is forever yeah, cacado at 0:46 made me laugh. ?

@Zigzag Idiot yeah in german it is the kakadu - children find that a little weird because kaka means shit in child’s language. so it is the kaka-do. or in german it would be the kaka-you. see it’s weird, reminds me of the bullshit video.

Edited by now is forever

so i realized once again, thanks to one of the threads, i did not have any killer or elbow instinct i’m the perfect victim for people who have, from their perspective. and i really don’t like attitudes of people who just take what they want without any scruple. usually if i meet people like that i just turn around and walk away. i’ve always avoided them. if they still slipped through my  reliability and loyalty personality check it usually ended with pain and a clear cut from my side. but there are situations where i needed to work with people like that, it's uncomfortable and i try to avoid it. i’d even say i am arrogant towards them, i pity them without mercy. as if that would change them, but it surely changes my attitude towards them.

i realize now that i have to be more aware to find new coaping mechanisms. but i can’t shut down being an open person with all of my childishness/naivety and i also don’t think i can always be alerted. usually these kind of people carry a red alarm light on their forehead anyways. but i guess i need some more techniques to coap with these kind of people.

working up spiral dynamics for myself is so overdue.

Edited by now is forever

also i didn’t watch the duality episode yet fully, only half. and i started to read sat nam rasayan by guru dev sing and ambrosio espinosa. do i do to many things at the same time again? yes that’s why i’m always getting through only half ways. cookie dough still tastes good.

Edited by now is forever

so there it is the ajna and ardhanarishvara at the end of the episode. the integration of dualities and the transcendence of dualities.

to burn and to heal through the fire with life’s energy. love for life prevails. healing energy prevails.

realize that i‘m getting distracted by fruitless discussions. some people are beyond learning. there are shadows, so much shadow, they suck out all energy, the more attention they get, the more they suck . the point where is no point anymore. that’s not why i‘m here. i need to learn that. 

although some shadows are like mirrors. containing only a small shadow of ourself ?

Edited by now is forever

i‘ll do some shadow work now for a while, co creating space in space i cocreated - giving the last touch of beauty, will be dark beauty. so exited, and off i am, doing what the devil does best, for a while...

got my hands dirty the last two days, feels good! 

catched on with nonduality part 1, still didn‘t have the time to catch up on second half of part 2 though - half/half name is program.

also catching up on the easter egg the oster „ei“ in german pronounced like „eye“ or the „i“ it’s the easter i.

the longer i look the lesser i see. clear vision is sometimes only a momentary thing.

(it’s not the sightless gaze though - it’s the opposite it’s the sightless stare it develops to a stairless case)

Edited by now is forever

started watching understanding duality part 3. i‘m a little confused - as a non christian i start to understand communion differently than i did before - well i didn’t understand the meaning of communion before even though i have this version of it in my understanding. i guess now i do know what the word hides. i like the idea of it, to bad christianity is occupying that word so much.

Edited by now is forever

and i somehow arrived also on another level of the big cosmic joke. too sad it’s an insider.

watched the 3. part of understanding duality. if i was a cacado i‘d take my phone to the universe now and say: thank you, i love you, all of you ?

32 minutes ago, now is forever said:

watched the 3. part of understanding duality. if i was a cacado i‘d take my phone to the universe now and say: thank you, i love you, all of you ?

That's a good feeling. Empty yet Full,,,,,