Hearteker

I don't get the point of life

18 posts in this topic

I feel like all I'm doing is letting time pass, I'm just waiting for death. Everything that I do is useless.

The point is to see the marvelous beauty of every moment.

Being is its own point.

There is nowhere to get to it but here and now.

Take a psychedelic and see for yourself what that means.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thought/self needs to have a "point" or "meaning" for things, but at the deepest level, these factors are moot.

41 minutes ago, Hearteker said:

I feel like all I'm doing is letting time pass, I'm just waiting for death. Everything that I do is useless.

point of life is to find that it's pointless yet full of infinite points to ponder.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

It's pointless because you hide some problems unsolved inside your mind. THAT'S THE UNIQUE WAY YOU PUT IT HERE. Your mind is smarter than you think. It tries to get answers to the problems hidden beneath. Such a unique way as you describe in this post.

Be courage enough to admit it. If you didn't have any problem in life you'd just asking yourself how would I enjoy this life since It's all beautiful and such amazing machine, lot's of things to do.

Edited by non_nothing

Not even sure "Hearteker" is a real person with a real issue, but

>I feel like all I'm doing is letting time pass, I'm just waiting for death. Everything that I do is useless.<

Thoughts of the intellect have the capacity to be objective, "Feelings" on the other hand suffer from an illusion brought about by their subjective nature. To "feel" something is to create a false sense of absoluteness. A subjective feeling places you at the center of the universe, and if you are angry, then the whole of creation feels angry to you. 

Truth belongs to the intellect, it is perfectly fine to feel the way you do, there is a futility to life, and those who face life most honestly like the great poets speak of this. Many people are held aloft by their ambitions, to be enlightened, to be smart, to be one of the evolving ones, they all have a mental "story" that drives them. People keep moving so they don't have to feel, but sometimes life just slows down and the futility reveals itself. 

Life is simple, have some kind of work that can occupy you during the days, and try to enjoys friends or family when you are at home. Sometimes this balance is difficult because of things we cannot control. But the truth that the mind knows is everything is always changing, sometimes we wait, and breath.

12 hours ago, Hearteker said:

Exactly

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

11 hours ago, Hearteker said:

Every moment is special in itself. Thoughts create a reality for you. Don't trust them. There is no point to life but that also gives you total freedom to just be. You're no longer bound by "the importance of doing something".

Look how many people wander this world thinking that what they're doing is the most crucial thing in existence. They argue, point fingers, step on others. It may seem that you should crave for such life. A life of purpose and goals. The only goal for you should be just experiencing now without minds interference. Then even the simplest thing may put a smile on your face.

Acknowledge also how easy and simple your life becomes. You don't need to be anybody, manage someone's expectations, follow any made up rules. You have less responsibilities, tasks and it all just comes and goes.

Society is based on being busy. People seem to rate you according to it.

Then - with your deep understanding - you may do whatever you want - with no expected outcomes. Sending love!

17 hours ago, Hearteker said:

https://www.centerforsacredsciences.org/publications/facing-fear-on-the-path.htm
https://in5d.com/getting-through-the-dark-night-of-the-soul/
https://modernawakenings.com/depression-after-spiritual-enlightenment/
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-overcome-the-fear-of-enlightenment/answer/Brian-Jones-339

Good ones to read if you feel stuck or lost.

For the Dark Times - Never to come (hopefully)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

So get the most pleasure out of life before you die, find the thing which brings you the most joy and pleasure or happiness and focus on that, there is no point so why not get the most pleasure from this pointless existence :D

The point of life is to be a conduit for the Ego of the Universe -- to let the Universe act and speak through you.

@Hearteker You’ll never get a point, as in no one’s ever going to give you a point. What a wonderful thing that is, because if someone did give you the point, your entire life would be enslaved to that point. The only point, is that there is no point, you’re free. You’re the MotherF’N creator of the point. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Hearteker You’ll never get a point, as in no one’s ever going to give you a point. What a wonderful thing that is, because if someone did give you the point, your entire life would be enslaved to that point. The only point, is that there is no point, you’re free. You’re the MotherF’N creator of the point. 

Amen :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

well but that’s a point... too. being free - if you are truely free you might start taking non might start creating the wrong, might never find at least some and get lost on the sea. 

@Hearteker so at least find yourself a star that is bright enough to guide you a way.

old greek wisdom

Edited by now is forever

if you feel like everything is pointless, then you have two options

1. go hardcore spiritual, take 5-meo-dmt or any other psychedelic and see for yourself that in fact there is no point, which is the point, and that's so beautiful :>

2. watch Jordan Peterson videos, forget about spirituality and try to lose yourself in the game of life.. i.e. start working on yourself, turn chaos into order as Peterson says, focous on self-development, work out, run, educate yourself, get a good job, get a good house, become a good friend, get good friends, date, get a woman, get children, and that will all feel very meaningful to you, at least when you get your dream wife and children... then maybe later in life it will begin to feel pointless again, and then you can take 5-meo.

(3.) combine 1. and 2., i.e. realize life is meaningless, a game, and still play it sincerely, like when a piano player plays the piano.. it's just play, but it's sincere:) 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

11 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

... then maybe later in life it will begin to feel pointless again, and then you can take 5-meo.

I laughed so hard while reading it :D pure non-dual gold :D