Pure Imagination

Some Advice Regarding Psychedelics

14 posts in this topic

After some recent LSD trips I have had, I’ve figured out some key insights that I would like to share with y’all.

First of all, psychedelics WILL change you. Especially if your intent with them is to grow your consciousness. There’s this notion out there that after a psychedelic experience one reverts fully back to what their ego was before. This could not be further from the truth. Whether you acknowledge it or not, you have learned things from your psychedelic experiences. Even when they are used “recreationally.” You are inducing an enlightenment experience when you take psychedelics, no different than breaking through using meditation or yoga for example. Ideally the day after you take a psychedelic, you would use the day to integrate what you have learned. This is your opportunity to see how the experience will change your ego. However, even if you don’t take time to integrate your experience, it will still change you forever. Really take a look at this after you trip; become consciously aware of how you ego is different. So bottom line, I think it’s time to shed this belief that one returns to exactly who they were before a psychedelic experience.

Also, I think it is important to note that the further you progress in raising your consciousness, the more your regular life will resemble a psychedelic experience. Aspects of tripping will begin to creep into your everyday life. Your materialist paradigm will continue to disolve. You will become more sensitive to your emotions, to the point where you cannot ignore them anymore. Sometimes this will even escalate to having a “bad trip” experience while sober. Which is where shadow work becomes your key to integrating the intense emotions. You can see this when you take psychedelics in low doses. What these experiences will reveal to you is that the low dose psychedelic experience will become your normal waking life. So if you are noticing aspects of your experience resemble tripping, then you are on the right track :) Tripping mearly amplifies reality, which is what we are all trying to do.

Lastly, pay attention to how the psychedelic experience connects you to higher intelligence. You will get insights into how the universe works, which gives you access to various forms of the universe’s infinite intelligence. You can see this with synchronicity. I’m sure most of you have experienced how the universe communicates with you during a trip. The “boundary” between the inner and outer world will start to dissolve. You will notice that your thoughts and external reality are intimately connected. In other words, you can realize that your experience of your physical reality is basically a mirror hologram that reflects the thoughts you’re thinking. This is much more radical than you assume. Things will start to line up in a way that you couldn’t possibly imagine. This is the universe’s way of telling you that you aren’t seperate from it. So in a nutshell, despose of ALL of your materialist beliefs. They are holding you back and are completely backwards. Really take a look at how your mind creates your reality and how it affects what shows up. Really take that in; it is something that you will always come back to on this journey.

Thats it! Let me know what you think and feel free to share any insights you have had from psychedelics. I hope you have a wonderful and insightful day ❤️

Edited by Pure Imagination
Spelling

@Leo Gura  When your regular life starts to resemble the psychedelic experience, in a sense you’re tripping balls all the time ;) 

@Socrates Haven't you thought about acquiring them yourself? As in... Erm.... How do I say this without breaking the rules of the forum... Do that thing you do when you plant a seed into the soil ? ?

@see_on_see I do agree that people who use psychedelics for purely recreational use don’t have the conceptual framework to make sense of the psychedelic experience. However, regardless of how one labels it one does experience the universe more deeply. Your upper chakras open. I think the problem is people rationalize the experience as “just tripping” and they don’t consider it real. But it is! What is real anyway? Just because someone conseptualizes it differently doesn’t mean they didn’t have a mystical experience. But you are right that people still get stuck and don’t progress after a mystical experience. That is also true of sober breakthroughs. People experience those more than most people recognize. So bottom line, regardless of how one interprets it, a psychedelic trip will show people what a shattered materialist paradigm looks like.

@Socrates Don’t trust random dealers, you have to test your product. Mushrooms may be safer in that respect. But check out your experience after a psychedelic trip. Really take it in the day after. The more you reflect the more you’ll see how your ego has changed. You have been given the tools to connect to the universe, you just have to recognize it :) 

Another thing I just thought of! Psychedelics will reveal your truest desires. You will be forced to be more authentic. And in turn, this will set you free. Feel how liberating it is to be in tune with what you want. Don’t let your ego (or other people’s egos) get in the way, you have the power to act on your deepest desires. The liberation you will feel as you become more authentic will bring you to tears. You will realize how much you hold yourself back. You also realize how simple it is to let go and follow your bliss. Really focus on this, the psychedelic will teach you these lessons if you genuinely intend on learning them.

On 7/28/2018 at 6:14 PM, Pure Imagination said:

You will become more sensitive to your emotions, to the point where you cannot ignore them anymore

On 7/28/2018 at 8:06 PM, Pure Imagination said:

You will be forced to be more authentic

Very insightful post. Nice. 

Some folks are scared shitless of those. It’s a shame really. In due time I suppose. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Nice topic! 

As with everything in life, psychedelics should be used in moderation. And there should also be a lot of respect towards those substances. They are very powerful tools, and can be misused.

I have seen many people, myself included, use psychedelics too regularly -- without giving time for the experience to integrate in their lives. They want to trip again. And again. And again. Like every single week. But then it becomes a saturated thing. As for this year, I have tripped 3 times and I feel it's perfect. 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:14 PM, Pure Imagination said:

So if you are noticing aspects of your experience resemble tripping, then you are on the right track

Not necessarily. This can turn into a neurosis. And can also mean that you are overusing the substances, so they are still in your system. 

I totally agree, I took a lot of acid and mushrooms as a kid - just to laugh and have fun.

It's about 26 years since my last trip and now the path to enlightenment is pretty much my only thing that I do, why? Maybe it was all that acid I took as a kid...I think it primed my mind 

I'd love to try it again now with a different goal but now that I'm older I worry about having a heart attack or something lol

Well said, it all comes down to your ability to let go. The more you let go, the more you see that the psychedelic is simply a belief system that helps you, it never did anything to begin with. You are already enlightened, that's just the tool that helps you remember it but the paradox is you did it as you are it.

Depending on your belief systems, you can take it as far is want. It is very true, when the time comes for you to change, the universe will make you feel so uncomfortable that you will eventually have no choice. I say the universe as a reference that everyone can relate to because its actually you doing it yourself.

YOUniverse.

<3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E