Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

648 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard

I'm aware of that, but why not?

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

https://genius.com/Tool-reflection-lyrics
Excerpt:

[Verse 3]
So crucify the ego, before it's far too late
And leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
So let the light touch you so that the words spill through
And let the past break through, bringing out our hope and reason

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The whole alien thing Tom is doing is really cosmos centric. He also displays heavy blinking (lol) at times, that is hallmark of breaking through into coral.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Artsu ???

See this is where the differences between SD and other systems might be an issue. I use SD as a correlate to a similar model, which is edited according to my understanding. According to my understanding, Tom Delonge shows signs of the turquoise correlate.

At any point, your consciousness is around a particular level and can rise and fall. Blinking heavily often signifies turquoise into coral, 8th circuit into 9th circuit, cosmos into infinite mystery.

Christian conservative examples of stage Turquoise and ego surrender.

It is like a melting into God.

People in church literally look HIGH sometimes and now I understand haha  Because they ARE high -- for like 3 minutes. haha Their ego surrenders for a couple of seconds.

It is not liberation/enlightenment because they haven't had the "I AM GOD" realization. 

And they are still terrified of the creations they have made - the terror of their creations is leading to the ego surrender. 

"Make me. Mold me. Use Me. Fill Me. I give my life to you, the potter's hand" - this is a Christian version of ego surrender

Edited by Brittany

Another Christian conservative example of Turquoise.

"I am the moon with no light of my own."

It's extremely metaphorical. The ego cannot separate itself from the whole - even though it tries to.

The ego is like the moon that needs the sun to shine. The wave needs the ocean.

Edited by Brittany

First of all, I don't understand Coral.  Second of all, it would be comically hilarious if Tom DeLonge was really that conscious.

6 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

First of all, I don't understand Coral.  Second of all, it would be comically hilarious if Tom DeLonge was really that conscious.

Well, all you have to know for now is that coral is above turquoise. It's the point at which these models stop explaining things. I could say a bit about it but i won't for now.

Turquoise probably isn't as out there as you think. I'm 28 and activated turquoise/8th circuit 4 years ago. Tom is 44, so that still makes him much less conscious than me comparatively, unless he happens to be way beyond turquoise.

I read somewhere that 36 is the average age of self actualisation, which would be like moving beyond orange. But even when you move beyond it, it's still likely that it will remain the main part. I think the 9-5 work life keeps people from moving past orange until they retire, but people do still elevate their consciousness from time to time. I think.

I don't know how far into development Tom would be. His centre of gravity might be significantly below turquoise, or it might be at turquoise.

I don't know... listening to Tom talk about aliens makes it clear to me that he is consciously evolved. He seems to have a wider perspective than Joe Rogan at least, judging by what I've seen of the interview. Aliens are a high consciousness topic, really, or at least can be, and Joe seems like someone calling bullshit because he hasnt experienced it.

Given that we already know Tom has a high place in government space/alien programs, it shouldn't be that surprising or comical if he has a high level of consciousness.

Lol, this thread is all gurus and music, is that all you can be at Stage Turquoise. xD Can i be a Turquoise taxi-driver. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!