Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

648 posts in this topic

A Turquoise documentary.  Found it a couple of years ago & it was difficult to make sense of at the time.

Can anyone name some examples of Turquoise societies/collectives/communes? I would appreciate some pointers on how to find them or some key words in order to locate them.

@LeoGura mentions in his video Turqoise communes but he didnt specify the names. I live in Europe, where can they be found :) 

The ALL is MIND; the Universe is Mental

"The ALL is MIND; the Universe is Mental." --The Kybalion.

The ALL is Everything there is... Belief Determines Reality.

- Enter your fear and you are free -

O'Brien. 1984. Stage Turquoise, and some red. Though to be fair in the context of the book, the world had under gone a nuclear holocaust. "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." Hows that for raising consciousness! Winston Smith, the protagonist, Yellow with some red.

The Scientific and Medical Network seems to me a good example of stage turquoise.

As described in their Facebook page:

Mission, Aims and Values
The Network seeks to provide a forum for pursuing truth, wherever it leads, to widen the intellectual horizons of science and of society as a whole, to stimulate research at the frontiers of human knowledge and experience, and to make the results of such research more widely known through its educational programmes. The Network is committed to no dogma or creed. It encourages intellectual discernment and is wary of the ill-founded and sensational claims of 'pseudo-science'. In asking searching questions about the nature of life and the role of the human being, the Network abides by its guidelines of open-minded, rigorous thinking and care for others at all times.
Our Aims are:
To provide a safe forum for the critical and open minded discussion of ideas that go beyond conventional paradigms in science, medicine and philosophy
To integrate intuitive insights with rational analysis in our investigations
To encourage a respect for Earth and community which emphasizes a spiritual and holistic approach
To challenge the adequacy of "scientific materialism" as an exclusive basis for knowledge and values

Our guiding values are:
Open-mindedness
Rigorous and critical thinking
Responsibility and care for others and the Earth

Also, check out this very interesting conversation:

As a practitioner of Falun gong and a firm follower of Actualised.org, I had to share this little snippet of Master Li Hongzhi. It's hard to find a good summary online, because the really profound, deep and metaphysical side of this cultivation system explained in Li's book Zhuan Falun just wouldn't be casually shared among every day people. Many people think Qigong is just for healing and fitness - but I would say this is a green understanding. Qigong and Falun Dafa is cultivation towards higher levels, which I would consider Turquoise. 

My favorite non-duality teachers (not including the ones in books or Leo/Actualized.org):

Kyle Cease

Comedian turned philosopher. A lot of his videos are trippy brain-loops. 

Jeff Foster

One of the most heart-centered non-dual teachers out there.

BK Shivani

I love how she breaks down the mind and human relationships while still seeing how it's all an illusion

Benjamin Smythe/Jack Saturday

He deletes his videos regularly , changes his name, changes his channels etc. It's all a part of letting go and holding unto nothing even his own content. So if you don't watch them quickly, they will disappear. Most of his videos remaining are re-uploads from other people.

His current channel now is under a pseudo name: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCio5OqHEvB3qNYG-JSFftaA/videos

Vernon Howard

He scares the crap out of my ego. And he shouts non-duality like a preacher. haha There is no other non-duality "preacher" like Vernon. lol

Rupert Spira

Breaks down non-duality using language really thoroughly. It is the most academically sounding non-duality I have heard

Prashant Tripathi

Prashant is another one of those teachers that give the ego a slap in the face.

Lisa Cairns 

She is one of the most "human" non-duality teachers, doesn't take herself seriously at all and is easy to reach online for free.

She makes non-duality seem really down-to-earth and not this "far away" place.

Adyashanti

His teachings are easy to understand. Great non-duality teacher for people new to non-duality. 

Roger Castillo

He incorporates shadow work into non duality. I love his non-dual teachings on shame, guilt, pride, expectation, etc.

Bentinho Massaro

Ben needs to include more Metta into his work (he comes across as enlightened but dead inside) but he brings non-duality on an academic level for people interested in that. Really heady stuff.

Teal Swan 

She is doing ground breaking work lately in her Synchronicity Workshops on her website. She is on another level of I-do-not-know-what with her "parts work". She is dissecting the ego layer by layer in a way never done before.

Matt Kahn

He brings non-duality back down to earth and day-to-day life.

- The guests on the "Buddha at the Gas Pump" podcast. https://www.youtube.com/user/BuddhaAtTheGasPum

Edited by Brittany

55 minutes ago, Brittany said:

Teal Swan 

She is doing ground breaking work lately in her Synchronicity Workshops on her website. She is on another level of I-do-not-know-what with her "parts work". She is dissecting the ego layer by layer in a way never done before.

I was just about to say, parts work is A-MA-ZING! It has helped me awaken more than anything else.

Surely Teal Swan is a highly Turquoise person! 

Living an Unconventional Life | Alan Watts and Charles Bukowski

This entire thread is my netflix for the next couple of months