Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Orange Examples Mega-Thread

1,482 posts in this topic

??

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

What Stage Orange thinks about raising kids ??

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

On 12/28/2022 at 9:11 PM, lostingenosmaze said:

What Stage Orange thinks about raising kids ??

That's such a weird reason to want kids lmao

beep boop

A very good example of vMEME Orange  being stuck (and stubborn) with excessive rationalism and materialism...

I'm not saying that we should believe in everything we experience in the psychedelic realm.  But the fact that Neil Degrase Tyson is not even willing to investigate makes it clear that he sees the conventional reality that we  can perceive with our senses, in our regular state of consciousness,  is the norm...and that we shouldn't go further than that...

Their notion of "getting dumber" is strictly related to IQ tests...

But ,unfortunately, it never crosses their minds that their method for measuring intelligence might has flaws in it, or at least been outdated... because the map is not the territory 

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

TITLE: How Did The American Society Lose Everything?

"Effective Altruism tends to favor short-term,  small-scale interventions that don't tackle the root of the problems. 

Some of those short-term interventions don't last, or have long-term negative effects."

That girl summarized pretty well the shortcomings and non-systemic thinking of vMEME Orange.... besides the fact that their "ethics"  towards  atruism is very materialistic and quantifiable,  devoid of any emotion towards the person they're helping.

Which is not their fault by the way... they're just replicating the MEMEs  that were structured within modern society...

Healthy Orange Entrepreneur Role Model - Conor Neill

https://conorneill.com/new-here/

I found this guy's blog posts and videos valuable. He feels mature, considerate and intelligent and I think he's integrated stage orange values in a healthy way. 

Some links to give You a taste.

How to Improve your Clarity of Thought

There is no Freedom without Self Discipline

How to find Opportunities (Increase your Luck)

Don’t Make This Mistake: Good Intentions but No Actions

Edited by Sincerity

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?