nour-cha93

What else can I do?

27 posts in this topic

I want to start progressing in self dev.

beside meditation what can I do.

(I currently cannot afford Leo's course)

Hi @nour-cha93 I hope You are doing well ..

Search ,study and apply the ' 5 Seconds Rule by Mel Robbins '

I wish You a happy Journey

Unlearn everything you have been brought up to know and get sectioned for being a psycho. Go through a massive phase of mental health issues schizophrenia, bi polar disorder which will entail psychosis. 

Realise all your thoughts while you were crazy were not true and you were creating alternate realities then eventually realise down the line that this was not the case and that you actually able to make sense of an infinite amount of perceptions. 

Btw I am the fucking fabric of your dreams and nightmares :ph34r:

Hi @nour-cha93. Maybe the next step is to choose a 'niche' you want to develop? Self development is a broad term and each of us are here because we want to improve different aspects of our lives. For example, my primary focus right now is to improve my wealth, so I search for tools and techniques that can help me with that.

So what is it about yourself you want to develop? Better wealth? A stronger body? Build intimate relationship? Grow your understanding in spirituality? 

Cheers!

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

Meditation is the highest way of life practice, one can do.

Just meditate. A lot. And focusedely. 

Try to have as much monkeymind as possible, create more problems, argue with people on the forum and call them egoic, then youll be on the way to real actualization! :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Getting rid of social conditioning traumas insecurities desires

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

50 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Try to have as much monkeymind as possible, create more problems, argue with people on the forum and call them egoic, then youll be on the way to real actualization! :)

Hahahaha

12 hours ago, nour-cha93 said:

beside meditation what can I do.

Walk meditatively, eat meditatively, sit meditatively. Let meditation be spread all over your life.

5 hours ago, Rilles said:

this is just too good!

unborn Truth

@denydritz I thought it was a package. Once youre conscious all aspects of your life will be better. 

@nour-cha93 ; meditate, meditate and meditate (watch leo's videos on the how to meditate)

If you just get started watch Leo's older content for practical use. Later on move to the more 'consciousness work' topics

Do shadow / innerchild work;

- study 'the Work' by Byron Katie (free worksheet available on het website), watch youtube videos for process.

- google Sedona Method and watch youtube videos on how to use method

- other methods like Teal Swan's completion process is also usefull (watch youtube video completion process how it's done)

Audiobooks;

- listen to Freedom from the Known by Kristnamurti on youtube

- listen to any version of Tao te Ching (I prefer Stephen Mitchell version) on youtube

- search for other 'free' audiobooks on youtube

And the best advice I can give; listen to your heart! Good luck with your journey ?

@nour-cha93 Go all in. Meditate on the nonexistence of your physical self and death for 1 year minimum. 

Edited by furashido

Hello.

Thank you for opening this great topic.

Nobody can know for you what to practice next. It's YOU that has to identify what comes next in your Self-Actualization journey.

Let's say you can't speak English correctly. Identify that and start learning English.

Let's say you don't understand what emotions are. Figure that out and start studying emotions.

You have to identify what you don't know or what you would like to know. Then learn and practice.

If you want to get better at something, let's say swimming, you have to practice a lot.

Be aware of the fact that the map is not the territory.

Edited by The Don

Me on the road less traveled.

check out project life mastery, it is amazing and life changing! Stefan has changed my life in so many ways and I am truly grateful for his work. His youtube channel is amazing and the courses he provides as well! His morning ritual mastery course is life transforming, you should get it!! It is cheaper than the life purpose course and will help you a lot in life, trust me ;)