egoless

Zen Buddhist converts to Christianity

170 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, egoless said:

@MarkusSweden what I will say won’t be appreciated by many here but since you have asked me I will tell you: the Truth is found in Jesus :) 

I have also big doubts about everything and also about the nonduality... So Rupert Spira is wrong? and he (among other great non dualist) is leading us the wrong way, probbably to unhappines or what? i listened to Steven Bancarz and I spot many ego and fake things about him, he is an attention whore and deluded (its not all that he is, i see also beuty in his life but this deluded part I see also)... however he does not matter... my question is, what is your gide now? what would you advice me, and how did you found Jesus, what happend exactly??

4 minutes ago, Dino D said:

I have also big doubts about everything and also about the nonduality... So Rupert Spira is wrong? and he (among other great non dualist) is leading us the wrong way, probbably to unhappines or what? i listened to Steven Bancarz and I spot many ego and fake things about him, he is an attention whore and deluded (its not all that he is, i see also beuty in his life but this deluded part I see also)... however he does not matter... my question is, what is your gide now? what would you advice me, and how did you found Jesus, what happend exactly??

If Rupert Spira is wrong, then reality is literary impossible to figure out.

You don't find a more humble low key and intelligent man. 

But you are right, he might be wrong, and if so, that in itself is a great lesson not to bother with so called truth. :) 

The guy(Spira) spend 30 years with meditation and contemplations. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden I have used psy and I have experienced the so called “infinity” directly. But now I also realise the delusion behind it and it is very powerful. 

There is no continuation of the holy Bible. It is complete. 

Edited by egoless

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

If Rupert Spira is wrong, then reality is literary impossible to figure out.

You don't find a more humble low key and intelligent man. 

But you are right, he might be wrong, and if so, that in itself is a great lesson not to bother with so called truth. :) 

The guy(Spira) spend 30 years with meditation and contemplations. 

Its not about him, I often operate with analogys and examples... the core tought is, is really non duality wrong/false and christianity right? and I dont mean the non dual version of christianity where people with intent in a non dual way explain some christian stuff as if they were pure non dual stuff, ignoring other christian stuff that has nothin non dual in it ... so to say... its hard to explain precise this stuff with words, and if your englis is bad then it is evan harder... so to be simple I ask is Ruper Spira wrong and unhappy, and Steven Bancarz right and happy? I aslo saw egoless as an advanced member here, but as I said before I dont see many of us really ,,making it" it always you have to go deeper, to be more present, to trip more, to just make it to that, to this to I dont know,,, lets see Leo, his struggle and fight gets exponantionaly bigger and more complicated, and so much more more and more... i commented on this stuff also ... its like an never ending infinite spiritual quest with infinite misery, happines, experiences and so on... almost all of my meditating and tripping friends are depressed, not one did make it, but i know a few happy christians but not intiligent or knowing about non duality... so @egoless is really interesting to me...

@Dino D Youll have to ask yourself what is right, dont follow teachers to the tee they can only share what theyve experienced, non-duality is not for everyone, for me it fits like a glove

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Dino D said:

lets see Leo, his struggle and fight gets exponantionaly bigger and more complicated, and so much more more and more...

But Leo has looked so deep that he has found the big paradoxes of reality, and that reality is one giant strange loop. 

Of course that means much time and a lot of work to unravel, and he does all that for us, FOR FREE. 

In end we will find eternal bliss if we follow him. But there is no short cuts, you must do all meditations ans see all his episodes on youtube. 

We can't reduce reality to something simple just because of convenience? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Just now, Rilles said:

@Dino D Youll have to ask yourself what is right, dont follow teachers to the tee they can only share what theyve experienced, non-duality is not for everyone, for me it fits like a glove

I'm not arguing... I'm just making a scientistic like resertch and asking questions and searching for help... I'm going with non duality, looking into christianity (why not) hopping to merge those two and so on, on my own pursuit to happines and meaning... there was a time where I was 100% shure into everything about non duality, now I dont see it ,,working" and I see thing that dont make seanse to me, and then againg I get new cleraty and so on... is a process and I'm reserching with an totaly open mind ;)

@Dino D I know some christian monks who have reached such deep states of faith that it is incomparable even with the most advanced zen monks. 

@MarkusSweden @Rilles I have had many “Enlightenment” experiences and I did what in nondual teachings refered to as “collapsing of the separate self” but after I found Jesus in his whole glory I realised that those so called “nondual” states are no more than just discovering your no thingness soul but it tells you nothing about the world and the god. God only comes to you and reveals himself when you make the first sincere step towards Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

But Leo has looked so deep that he has found the big paradoxes of reality, and that reality is one giant strange loop. 

Of course that means much time and a lot of work to unravel, and he does all that for us, FOR FREE. 

In end we will find eternal bliss if we follow him. But there is no short cuts, you must do all meditations ans see all his episodes on youtube. 

We can't reduce reality to something simple just because of convenience? 

I admire Leo no matter if he is right or wrong... I love him and I am thankfull :D to your question I dont have the answer, but I have the theoretical knowing from Leos teachings, Gjurdieffs and many others so that I could give and exceptional answer to it, but its not LIKE I (me personaly or beyond a person) do know or experience or trully understand it... dont slide of the topic, Im not into argumenting or debating my friend, I just asked @egoless some questions in my style and examples... we should not get into debate about my examples and my style, it all about egoless and his answer, life, and experience... maybe there is something for me, maybe not... againg thx to all of you, it is incredibile that such a place and such people can exist and that I have acess to this, just like that... :D

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Dino D I know some christian monks who have reached such deep states of faith that it is incomparable even with the most advanced zen monks. 

@MarkusSweden @Rilles I have had many “Enlightenment” experiences and I did what in nondual teachings refered to as “collapsing of the separate self” but after I found Jesus in his whole glory I realised that those so called “nondual” states are no more than just discovering your no thingness soul but it tells you nothing about the world and the god. God only comes to you and reveals himself when you make the first sincere step towards Jesus. 

@egoless youre not really willing to answer me? to help me? to explain your self... 

36 minutes ago, Dino D said:

my guide is Jesus himself and the word of god - the holy bible. He touched me with his whole glory the moment I made leap of belief towards him. He saved me from no self. 

14 minutes ago, egoless said:

There is no continuation of the holy Bible. It is complete. 

Didn't you at least see the link? 

Third testament by Martinus IS the continuation of the bible, the necessary continuation. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@egoless You sound like my dad. 

I've always viewed (as an adult) him as delusional, brainwashed almost, but maybe that's just my beliefs

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

@egoless You sound like my dad. 

I've always viewed (as an adult) him as delusional, brainwashed almost, but maybe that's just my beliefs

Then your Dad seems cool! ;) 

Any human being who follows another human being or follows an idea, or an external god, it is a cardinal sin against the higher self/holy ghost/Air. 

@egoless May I ask how this all happened? Did you go to revival meeting? Did you pray? I have Christian parents so I know all about it

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@egoless May I ask how this all happened? Did you go to revival meeting? Did you pray? I have Christian parents so I know all about it

Can not be conveyed with the words.

I did not go anywhere 

yes I did pray consciously with the full attention to Jesus

Edited by egoless

@egoless  I respect him for turning his life around, I admire his faith, he barely shed a tear at his own mother's funeral because he believed she was going somewhere better. What I don't like is that Christianity doesn't like to be questioned, the majority of answers is "Have faith", to me that seems like a cop out. 

Also, I was brought up Christian and lost my faith because I realised this was something I was MADE to believe true, it was imprinted in me from a very early age, I had no direct experience of Jesus Christ and took all beliefs on blind faith.