egoless

Zen Buddhist converts to Christianity

170 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Dino D said:

I dont know how this qouting works... the notifications worked like you qoutoed mee, i dont know if egoless is notified... however, just saying... And I will ansewer to you by assumption... He goes with christianity because he experienced JESUS trought the Bible and trought Jesus himself... he was a ,,nondualist" and unsatisfied and not happy, his search and heart lead him to christianity, he met Jesus, happy end... this is it... its not a mind think, a choosing or something... there is no reason, choosing or logic in a first place... its Jesus, pure love and meaning... remember, thats me writing by assumption :D hh

Except I was not unhappy and depressed or so it seemed at that time when I was deceived. Only after I woke up to the Truth of Jesus I realised how dead I was. The bliss and no self was also a delusion and self deceptive hypnosis. 

1 minute ago, egoless said:

Except I was not unhappy and depressed or so it seemed at that time when I was deceived. Only after I woke up to the Truth of Jesus I realised how dead I was. The bliss and no self was also a delusion and self deceptive hypnosis. 

Does any of these questions makes you doubt on Jesus?

Why does science seem to prove no self and non duality right? (Tex tomas Metzinger, scientist, he wrote "Being No-one") 

Why does psychedelics seem to prove the non dual worldview right?

How come the non dual community is so strong, with so many people agree and express consensus view?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

thats possible... i dont doubt the experience of no self or enlightement, but i doubt that we know what it is... it could be just a state on mind(hypnosis), and thats it... with the non doal logic evan: how do you know that your arm is real: then i answer, and then a non dualist gives his answers and perspectives and opens the possibility that this is an illusion, a matrix, that there is no arm and so on... but when asked to do the same to the no self experience, ok you experience this, you see this, but how do you legitimatly know what it is and that it is authenitc... if it can be experienced by drugs that alter the brain, than it is also obvious that it easily can be just a state of mind, a state of perception a hypnosis, and not the truth for reality it self... all those properties that such a state has, and all thos isides that we have about such non dual states we perscripe to reality it self... without prove... I close my eyes and see darkness, so conclusion there is only darkness and the room and colors and everything does not exist... I mean thats pretty delusional and a gypnosis and a disbeliefe... i I would experience that my wife does not exist that does not mean that this is legitimite... Its the same with the non dual experience (no self) ok, you experience this but you dont know what this exactly is and where it came from, how does it works and what does it ulimatively mean... and so on...

4 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Why does science seem to prove no self and non duality right? (Tex tomas Metzinger, scientist, he wrote "Being No-one") 

How come the non dual community is so strong, with so many people agree and express consensus view?

None of them even for slightest because I don’t see Truth in any of these. My faith in Jesus is undoubtful because I was touched by him directly. 

Edited by egoless

Just now, egoless said:

None of them even for slightest because I don’t see Truth in any of these. My faith for Jesus is undoubtful because I was touched by him directly. 

fair enough! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

read my previous post, just a minute ago and connect againg... ITS because the non dual experience is 100% real, its a experience that can be experieced and that exists... BUT... we dont know what it is, and we perscribe the isights about this experience and the understandig of it to the whole world and reality witch is possibly wrong... JUST IMAGINE: what if the non dual experience is just a fancy state of mind... thats it and nothing more, all of the materialism is true, official science isnt wrong, the Jesus story is the way, or evan the atheist story is the truth...  I mean, maybe its like that... its possible... people experience the non dual experience and after that they delude themselfs and fall into beliefs... the perscribe this simpe experience and state of midn to everything and explain everything with is witch is maybe wrong... thats why you have to meditate 30 years, force your brain into it, thake psydelics, and still you ,,cant make it"... only a few people can claim that they can, why because they mastered they mind to stay in such state and to fall in that state easily and they can by will bee ,,in the zoone"...

@Dino D @MarkusSweden “Enlightenment” is the collapse of the frontal brain function which is responsible for the perception of reality and willpower. Do your own research don’t trust me

also search kundalini awakening and compare it to psychosis

Edited by egoless

You use the words ”collapse” and ”psychosis” very deliberately dont you? Sneaky you, religious experience always happens in the brain the same, no matter if you label it Jesus-meeting or ego-death

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Why are we always moving and striving to fill?

Always adding more to accommodate a sense of lack there of. 

Seeking and attaining experiences in which one has invented by means of thought. 

Escaping what is to one falsity to another falsity. 

Why is nobody willing to remain emtpy? 

Edited by Faceless

11 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Dino D @MarkusSweden “Enlightenment” is the collapse of the frontal brain function which is responsible for the perception of reality and willpower. Do your own research don’t trust me

also search kundalini awakening and compare it to psychosis

Look at my arguments and anallogys that I wrote about the ,,Enlightenment" experience... you evan experienced it deeply...

now, HOW dou you know what your Jesus experience was, that is was legitimate? I mean people experience Muhammed (muslims), aliens, non dual stuff, evan Elvis Preasly-they littelary feel the presence of elvis... how is your experience different? look at rilles link about the new born stuff... you say its the collapse of the frontal brain funcion, OK it is... but HOW do you know about your Jesus experience? how do you really know what it is? vs what you belive what it is? are you critical to it at all, and why not :D ? can you feel him now, or like once a weak? what changed in your personal life and lifestyle?

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Why are we always moving and striving to fill. 

Seeking and attaining experiences in which one has invented by means of thought. 

Because of the lonlyness, suffering, uncompletness, meniglessnes, depression, confusion, voidness... just guessing... I mean youre an advanced guy, an empty guy, a non dualist, who has such a strong need and pull to defend non duality on a forum... I'm just being sceptic here... Why are you still searching, doing, fighting, foruming... how do you really (dnot bullshit your self) feel? what is that you trully want and so on... be 100% honest, is non daulity the way, the truth, the love? or are you just depresed with it, by it... againg... nobody is willing to remain empty just because it seams that it is not working???????????????????????????

10 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Look at my arguments and anallogys that I wrote about the ,,Enlightenment" experience... you evan experienced it deeply...

now, HOW dou you know what your Jesus experience was, that is was legitimate? I mean people experience Muhammed (muslims), aliens, non dual stuff, evan Elvis Preasly-they littelary feel the presence of elvis... how is your experience different? look at rilles link about the new born stuff... you say its the collapse of the frontal brain funcion, OK it is... but HOW do you know about your Jesus experience? how do you really know what it is? vs what you belive what it is? are you critical to it at all, and why not :D ? can you feel him now, or like once a weak? what changed in your personal life and lifestyle?

Because I felt the existence of the God and it was something other than me. It was not me and it was apparent. It was incomparably more profound than all of my nonduality. And it only took minutes not 30 years of self hypnosis 

9 minutes ago, Dino D said:

Because of the lonlyness, suffering, uncompletness, meniglessnes, depression, confusion, voidness... just guessing... I mean youre an advanced guy, an empty guy, a non dualist, who has such a strong need and pull to defend non duality on a forum... I'm just being sceptic here... Why are you still searching, doing, fighting, foruming... how do you really (dnot bullshit your self) feel? what is that you trully want and so on... be 100% honest, is non daulity the way, the truth, the love? or are you just depresed with it, by it... againg... nobody is willing to remain empty just because it seams that it is not working???????????????????????????

One who is empty doesn’t defend. 

I am not a nondualist. I am nothing. Nothing does not identify. I am not defending Nonduality, Christianity, as only an entity who identifies participates in such dualistic action.

Truth can not be seeked. To seek truth is to push truth away. 

Edited by Faceless

33 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Why are we always moving and striving to fill?

We can say it's fear of the void, fear of emptiness, fear of boredom, loneliness.  Or we can say perhaps on a more fundamental level that striving sustains the striver, seeking experience sustains/perpetuates the experience seeker.  

Thought seeking experience to self-sustain thought and the illusory sense of thinker?

Edited by robdl

Because I felt the existence of the God and it was something other than me. It was not me and it was apparent. It was incomparably more profound than all of my nonduality. And it only took minutes not 30 years of self hypnosis 

I experienced God on ashtray (40 days before easter) its a day when this period before easter starts, i dont know the name, its littelary translatet to englis from my language to pure wednesday... i felt similar to your description, i only cryed, felt goodes love and mercy and i only could say thank you God sorry I doubted... by the way im christian... but wait it was the period when i did the wim hof method, i was angry that they, i meditated a lot in that period, my emotiins increased, i came to the breaking point, was very tense and i pushed muy muscles to exoustion, i sqzised my fungers on my hand that hard that i broke my finger but i didnt notices its and then it happend, i started to cry, felt emotional relase, felt that this was a gift of good and his cleansing that happend on that particular day-40 days before easter.... but im critical, maybe it was just a emotional relase, provoked from meditation and the wim hof method, accomponied with the feeling of love to the inner child that cried and with the gratitude for the relase, everything falsly perscrubed and projected to the belif of a magical God... soooo... how can i know what it was... i only can 4 shure know that it was, i can only know the ,,now,, but to know what it is i have to go into the relativism of possible relative explonations... if you were a muslim you could have the same experience with muhamad...

23 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Because being empty is deception. You are always full of god. We are just being ignorant and hopeless. 

12 minutes ago, Faceless said:

One who is empty doesn’t defend. 

I am not a nondualist. I am nothing. Nothing does not identify. I am not not defending Nonduality, Christianity, as only an entity who identifies participates in such dualistic action.

Truth can not be seeked. To seek truth is to push truth away. 

Funny how nothing writes from an account named faceless and claims he is not a person... I know the theory, but i dont see the embodied reality of it i no one here... and not in me... still i see understanding in the human psyche, philosophy and many good people, so thx... maybe all of us here are driven by our unhappynes and search for God and love... if God is really Jesus then we will 4 ever search for answers in this forum and comolex and advanced spirituality without ever truly ,,making it" and pople will keep finding all of this in Jesus... maybe noooooot. I DONT KNOW AND I DONT CLAIM TO KNOW.

7 minutes ago, robdl said:

We can say it's fear of the void, fear of emptiness, fear of boredom, loneliness.  Or we can say perhaps on a more fundamental level that striving sustains the striver, seeking experience sustains/perpetuates the experience seeker.  

Thought seeking experience to self-sustain thought?

Sounds like a course... tought comea to and end when you find peace... depression comes to an end when you find happiness... the non dual search and stiving to be free of the ego and evan thoughts never stops? So its not working... by paradox those who find Jesus seam to transcendent all of those ,,problems" and it works... the search stops... or are all of those anecdotal stories false... maybe...

@Dino D make the first step towards Jesus and if your search is sincere he will reveal himself to you in whole of his love and glory. This path here on forum will only lose you in the infinite rabbit hole. 

Edited by egoless