egoless

Zen Buddhist converts to Christianity

170 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

This is the typical lack of humbleness you find among people who sub consciously know they are wrong. 

Not sure he was exactly 115 when he died, but sources know he surpass 100 by many years. and that he moved to Kashmir is not debatable, it's a fact. 

Religious indoctrinations in the west says otherwise, don't go with deception. 

If you cared to research that topic yourself like I did and not lay on Osho’s deceptions you would know what real facts are. But that’s your decision I can not force you.  

Edited by egoless

@egoless

hey you missed my question, would you consider yourself a Christian now or are you just testing us?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Osho once stated that it was possible to push objects around by will power alone (psychokinesis), and he published an article in his Neo-Sannyas Magazine about how this ability could be demonstrated.  Osho stated that one should take a bowl of water and pour a layer of cooking oil on top of the water, then place a metal pin on top of the oil and the oil would somehow make the metal pin float.  The next step was to concentrate on the pin with your mind and order the pin to move around the bowl like a little motorboat.  The first obvious problem with this experiment is that a metal pin will not float on either water or oil under normal conditions as steel is heavier than both water and oil. Adding oil to the water does not help the pin float.  The second and most important problem is that psychokinesis is not possible, and those pretending to have that capability have been exposed as frauds.  Osho never even tried the experiment himself, and this was just another example of him giving false teaching without caring if what he said was true.  For him, it was all about getting attention.

Yes, I know. 

But that story was a piece of artwork, like a musician or science fiction movie maker with a space epos to gain attention. 

The story of jesus wasn't in that category of an artist workpiece. This was a story about the true life of Jesus that he shared. 

You see the difference? Osho was never deceived in any thing, but he had humor and acted knowingly t gain attention occasionally, but thats another story.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

5 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Osho once claimed that the AIDS epidemic would kill three quarters of the world's population very soon.

That is taken out of context, that was many 'if:s' to that claim. If this and that continues/ if this and that happens, then... etcetera

Again Osho was never wrong per se, but he sometimes knowingly told lies in order for people to see the truth, this seem paradoxical, but it is so.

Great artist say: "Truth is impossible to tell with true statements alone, you need lies as well to tell the whole picture" 

Picasso(I know you don't like him) painted not what he saw, he painted truth, and in painting truth he had to violent visual proportions(aka lie)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden small introduction for you of why you are wrong. Then I recommend you to do your own thorough investigation in both historical and biblical sources. Do many crosschecks and finally you will stumble upon the Truth. 

1 hour ago, egoless said:

It’s not. He just mentions his source of initial interest in those religions. But if you listen to his other videos he very profoundly, with the proofs explains why meditation may become the form of self deception. 

I dont know i judged him by this video.  

Meditation may become the form of self deception. <《 iam judging here again by this video and this is my view:- He came to zen budhism seeing some monks heroic act . that is not the way you enter zen or conciousness journey or meditation, that may be why meditation become self deception.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

@Ether

Mother Teresa helped thousands - sick, poor  and orphans. She never meditated. Love and prayer also brings serenity and contentment. Meditation is not the only path.

And didnt she baptised people on dead bead. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 minutes ago, egoless said:

@MarkusSweden small introduction for you of why you are wrong. Then I recommend you to do your own thorough investigation in both historical and biblical sources. Do many crosschecks and finally you will stumble upon the Truth. 

You probably have investigate it deeper then what I have, I give you that.

It's just that I trust Osho so so SO much, plus I heard 3-4 independent sources as well that back Osho's version. 

But I haven't really looked in to it deeply. 

I shouldn't be too cocky either, even though I'll will go with Osho until I have MANY sources that says otherwise.

I wil look into it, the life of Jesus is more exiting then anything else in history, at least to me. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

6 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

wil look into it, the life of Jesus is more exiting then anything else in history, at least to me. 

Then you should seek the Truth about Jesus you will be amazed how much misinformation there is out there in the nondual community. 

How does one go about finding truth in abstraction? 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

How does one go about finding truth in abstraction? 

When you make the real first step you will learn that there is no abstraction and that the life is not a dream. 

An abstraction attempting to squeeze from abstraction truth seems quite contradictory. 

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

When you make the real first step you will learn that there is no abstraction and that the life is not a dream. 

Ah my dear friend, I really wish you the best. 

I am rooting for you. 

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Ah my dear friend, I really wish you the best. 

I am rooting for you. 

Thanks for care amigo but trust me I am at the best I have ever been ;) 

@egoless Since youre avoiding my questions im just gonna assumed youve found Jesus and have left non-duality behind? Wish you best man even though we never really talked heh

Dont look at me! Look inside!

11 minutes ago, Rilles said:

@egoless Since youre avoiding my questions im just gonna assumed youve found Jesus and have left non-duality behind? Wish you best man even though we never really talked heh

I did find him indeed! And Jesus Christ bless you all! Good luck in your search for the Truth! 

And yes I am a Christian. Born again Christian!

Edited by egoless

10 minutes ago, egoless said:

Two question, Leo says that you don't need any religion, truth is find in contemplation, psychedelics and self inquiry. Religions are just more or less false derivatives of the truth. What do you say about that. Next question, have you tried psychedelics? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden what I will say won’t be appreciated by many here but since you have asked me I will tell you: the Truth is found in Jesus :) 

3 hours ago, egoless said:

Experienced zen master converts to Christianity. Very powerful testimony. Don’t prejudge. 

In the end looks like a promotion for christianity, he was pretty anti eastern at the end. I think his reasoning is bad, if you want to be confused listen to this guy. He's like a kid looking for who was the best person to follow using LOGIC.

He's letting stories and concepts like "jesus came from heaven to expereince death" become crucial in his reasoning and judgement lmao he doesnt know if thats just a story, that called "blind belief", not faith.

FAITH = being ok with not knowing.

Belief = Saying something is true just so your ego feels grounded in something.

Edited by blazed

12 minutes ago, egoless said:

@MarkusSweden what I will say won’t be appreciated by many here but since you have asked me I will tell you: the Truth is found in Jesus :) 

I appreciate that you speak your heart! 

Do you think your believes will hold up if you try psychedelics? 

Would you dare to challenge Jesus with 30 mg 5-MEO-DMT? :) 

Btw, I have an interesting thing for you. I am one of few in the world who are almost an expert on third testament, it's really cool. 

I don't talk about it here since it's not popular, but it's a continuation of the bible. 

If you have any problem with any of the symbols feel free to ask. 

Also, a lot of seminars and videos are on Danish and Swedish language, I can do subtitles if you are interested.

But you can read the whole third testament (7 volumes and 5000 pages :) ) online in English

The symbols are as important as the text.

http://www.martinus.dk/en/ttt/

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no?