Ether

What do you mean by "We are all one"?

112 posts in this topic

@Anna1

I'm interested to know more about your realization. How is your daily life generally? Especially I know wanna this. When you remember about 'I', what do you actually refer to instantaneously/naturally at first shot?

To objects of consciousness or to the witnessing presence?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Preetom said:

I'm interested to know more about your realization. How is your daily life generally?

Here is where I find many misunderstandings happen- daily life... is very similiar...then it use to be, except I don't believe/identify with the story (good or bad, which are just labels). There is still pleasure and pain too, its all a part of the human condition which you are "associated". That's not going to change. 

I know who/what I really am and I don't forget that knowledge (anymore) or should I say, the knowledge that "I AM" awareness is readily available, at all times, when called upon . As I view life mostly from that perspective, but getting engrossed in thought for practical purposes (etc) happens and isn't a problem. 

I still play roles as the apparent person-(mother/wife/nurse/sister/daughter...blah-blah), but I'm not that!

Doing happens, but I'm not doing it. It took a long time to "get" that... it still may feel like theres a "me" doing it, at times, but that's part of the set-up, the game. It's designed that way. 

I started this journey-less journey (lol) 9 years ago. So it didn't happen over night and there's not one thing practice wise, reading wise or even teacher wise that I could say would for sure work for another to wake them up. Actually, waking up isnt that hard, its staying awake and understanding it.

Peace

Ps, ...and don't think you or someone else will turn into Mother Teresa just because they're awake. That won't happen unless, of course, it's that person's karma to do so.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Preetom I'll have to answer the 2nd part later...I ran out of that illusory thing, called time.:)xD

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

I think you can criticise. We med to know what unconsciousness looks like.  

But what is unhelpful is actually defining that person by their behaviour and saying that the behaviour is the be all and end all of that person.

What you did is assume that I have no social skills and expressed hatred in the form of wishing cancer on me. 

Then you lied to yourself and all of us to try to project an image of being above it all.

This feels weird to me and others most likely. 

Hey now, I wish no hate towards you and obviously dont wish cancer on you. I said the cancer thing so you can contemplate on your own statement.

I wish you well:x

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

it means that we're not individuals on earth. we are earth itself, alive, talking to itself right now.

unborn Truth

7 hours ago, Preetom said:

Especially I know wanna this. When you remember about 'I', what do you actually refer to instantaneously/naturally at first shot?

To objects of consciousness or to the witnessing presence?

It's not an either/or understanding, but a both/and. Meaning there is only me, awareness, so no delineated line really exists between, me and the objects that appear within me.

However, there is a gap or space that can figuratively be created to "see" (neti-neti) thought and other objects as not Self, until Self-knowledge is firm.

In this regard there is a feeling that  "I", pure awareness, just AM and Im aware OF all objects and they are false/illusions. This is helpful for discriminating the real from unreal.

There is a shift in perspective from being identified with/as the I-thought/ego (thinking it is me), to be-ing awareness, that's just "associated" with the apparent person.

This seemed a bit long winded, sorry.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Outer and Anna1 are both great, but they have a huge aversion for truth. 

Really? How so? Please be as descriptive as possible, so that I can hopefully understand why you would say this? Not that it really matters. :)

Actually, I don't think I've ever communicated with you before now.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Mikael89 :) Sweet!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

We are also all none ;)

B R E A T H E

@Anna1

thanks for the replies! 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

A wave in the ocean is still the ocean itself.

You in the universe is still the universe itself.

It's obvious and simple, your mind creates the distinction between "things" to make pragmatic use of reality.

Things are different, it's true, only from the ego's point of view.