John Iverson

How to have views and subscribers on youtube??

38 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Rilles said:

And! Make sure you have good clickbait titles! I always fall for interesting video titles, just look at Leos titles ”Why brains do not exist” I mean if that doesnt make you want to click then i dont know what does lol

What is that video about ?

@EtherUnicorns and fairies of course

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 minutes ago, Ether said:

What is that video about ?

Have you watch it? Haha! Go try to watch it.. :D

Hey, I am going to do couple of courses on udemy about youtube marketing, wanna get on the journey together?

I have realized that instead of asking question here and there, watching youtube videos or reading blogs. It is infact much more wiser to do one or two courses or reading books of the thing you are after. This help you in many ways but most importantly it takes care of all the basic understanding and framework.

And now, you are free to ask your question and what you will notice is that your questions will not be basic but concrete and specific. 

Edited by mohdanas

37 minutes ago, mohdanas said:

Hey, I am going to do couple of courses on udemy about youtube marketing, wanna get on the journey together?

I have realized that instead of asking question here and there, watching youtube videos or reading blogs. It is infact much more wiser to do one or two courses or reading books of the thing you are after. This help you in many ways but most importantly it takes care of all the basic understanding and framework.

And now, you are free to ask your question and what you will notice is that your questions will not be basic but concrete and specific. 

I will join!! Let's go together! Gameeeee

Forget about what people like. Commit to what you like. 

Just run, others will follow. 

6 hours ago, Quanty said:

Forget about what people like. Commit to what you like. 

Just run, others will follow. 

There is a fine line between making content you like and making content people enjoy. That is why marketing and niching down is so important.

How are you going to impact the world when nobody pays attention. When you break the world record running but do it somewhere in a field when nobody is watching, lol okay you're proud of yourself and you get satisfaction. BUT why not move your ass into a arena where there is demand for the thing you are doing. Then break the world record, this way you'll be able to inspire and touch other people too.

I guess you will have to look inside yourself too see what you want to accomplish with all this YouTube stuff. If it's just satisfaction, go ahead and just put content online it may even blow up. But why not look into marketing and SEO too while you're at it.

Optimize your tags, titles, and thumbnails to be discovered in search. That's the number one thing when your first start out. So, title it in such a way that people will search the exact phrase. Tag it out in such a way that all the popular search terms that relate to your video are used. Then, create an eye-catching thumbnail that will grab people's attention. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

My advice would be to create excellent videos that are 100% YOU and nobody else, employ consistency and patience, and focus on the mastery of your own life first and foremost.

Think long term , and aim for a smaller intimate audience as opposed to a larger audience that is disconnected from you.

Imagine that after 10 years of making videos, you attain enlightenment, and continue to make videos. You have found an unexplored niche, and now people are interested. Luckily , you thought about this from the beginning , and have delivered a compelling STORY through excellent and consistent videos from the get go. 

You said that you want to share your story through a YouTube channel, and how you grow and evolve as a human. The best advice I could give is to go ahead and make something EPIC out of your life - make it an oddyssey both within and without, go on epic adventures, accrue a life’s worth of stories to tell, and combined with mastery of whatever related skill you choose ( maybe speaking, film making , editing ..) your YouTube channel will always be interesting!

Edited by St Clair

@John Iverson What's your channel?

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

On 8/13/2018 at 3:26 AM, sgn said:

Nice ^_^

Have you watch my recent videos? Haha

CAREER WORK INSOFAR AS LIFE PURPOSE WORK IS CONCERNED HINGES ON A 'KILLER PRODUCT OR SERVICE' -- YOU GOTTA CREATE AND DEVELOP A 'KILLER PRODUCT OR SERVICE' FOR CAREER WORK -- IF YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT, YOU'RE NOT ON POINT WITH CAREER WORK -- YOU'RE WALKING AROUND BLIND WITHOUT A CANE ON THAT ISSUE

What's your product?  You need a killer product or service.  'Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson.  Don't do that, and nobody will give a sh*t.  You'll hear a bunch of crickets.  So yeah, killer product killer product killer product!  Create and develop your killer product and then basically market it using YouTube or whatever.  Don't try to muscle a crap product in with great marketing either, that's unsustainable and soul-destroying.  First make your beautiful art (your killer product), then you can get fancy with marketing it.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 25/05/2018 at 1:26 PM, Ether said:

Yeah, dont do it for others. Its not authentic that way.

why bother going to youtube then? People will sense that you are just fulfilling your selfish needs as honourable as they may be. Just like all these shits that won't disclose a single tip unless you pay them or sign to their newsletter & buy their product. In my opinion you want to give massive amount of free content with a lot of value and maybe later on, create a product and offer it, not push just offer....but maybe that's not how it works and I have no idea what I am talking about :ph34r:

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

13 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Have you watch my recent videos? Haha

Can't understand the language, lol

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Check out jumpcut: https://jumpcut.com/

Start off with their free course, these guys know a lot about how to build successful YouTube channels.