Arkandeus

love is essential

16 posts in this topic

love is so essential to unlocking our vast powers

you would never allow yourself access to vast powers as long you think you do not have enough love for people

because we do not want to ever hurt anyone, this is not a belief, its more, true love is the core of who we are

the more love we have for people the more we have access, the more we can see, witness, the more responsibility we receive

we're getting closer and closer to a form of telepathy but telepathy is a connection, we can only feel the deeper feelings of people if we are ready to share our deepest feelings, as and only if we know in our hearts we will not judge people's feelings, we have love

full telepathy means we are open for people to know every single feeling we have, full open heart, open book to everyone

and for us to  have the love and the strength to read everyone's deepest feelings, it demands a certain responsibility of love

there can be no one way telepathy

realizing the truth is that everyone is already in telepathy, even people who are not awake subconsciously they know, their higher selves know

its coming to the point where I see someone who's not looking at me who's busy doing something else and I can feel their higher self watching me, I know that we are in connection, and I feel that they know,I feel the presence

powers so vast, love opens it all

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Mikael89 No. You simply love nothing. ❤️

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 5/6/2018 at 9:05 PM, Arkandeus said:

love is so essential to unlocking our vast powers

you would never allow yourself access to vast powers as long you think you do not have enough love for people

because we do not want to ever hurt anyone, this is not a belief, its more, true love is the core of who we are

the more love we have for people the more we have access, the more we can see, witness, the more responsibility we receive

we're getting closer and closer to a form of telepathy but telepathy is a connection, we can only feel the deeper feelings of people if we are ready to share our deepest feelings, as and only if we know in our hearts we will not judge people's feelings, we have love

full telepathy means we are open for people to know every single feeling we have, full open heart, open book to everyone

and for us to  have the love and the strength to read everyone's deepest feelings, it demands a certain responsibility of love

there can be no one way telepathy

realizing the truth is that everyone is already in telepathy, even people who are not awake subconsciously they know, their higher selves know

its coming to the point where I see someone who's not looking at me who's busy doing something else and I can feel their higher self watching me, I know that we are in connection, and I feel that they know,I feel the presence

powers so vast, love opens it all

Most of this very useful insight is correct, just that love is not something you have, it's what you are. 

I don't think that by focusing on being loving our negativity automatically goes away. It can be kept at bay for a while with effort, but it eventually resurfaces. 

In order to effortlessly be our loving self, we must address our negativity. 

I tried being loving and ignoring my negativity, I tried the "fake it till you make it" way, but eventually the negativity resurfaced. Although that was quite disappointing, because of the insights I have gained, I would not give up despite of the apparent setback. I'm just more convinced that ignoring our negativity doesn't make it go away. 

If anyone has some good ideas about how to get rid of one's negativity, I'd love to hear about it. 

On 5/6/2018 at 9:05 PM, Arkandeus said:

What is Love? 

What are you describing is not Love, is Empathy.

True Love can only be expressed within yourself alone, feeling with others around is just a consequence of you being in love with you. 

Lets face it, the western world has its basis on Christianity. 

"Love thy neighbor as thyself" is so wrong that we have criminals around us. Because they loved their god and neighbor first, and the neighbor did not responded back. 

9 hours ago, iamme said:

Most of this very useful insight is correct, just that love is not something you have, it's what you are. 

I don't think that by focusing on being loving our negativity automatically goes away. It can be kept at bay for a while with effort, but it eventually resurfaces. 

In order to effortlessly be our loving self, we must address our negativity. 

I tried being loving and ignoring my negativity, I tried the "fake it till you make it" way, but eventually the negativity resurfaced. Although that was quite disappointing, because of the insights I have gained, I would not give up despite of the apparent setback. I'm just more convinced that ignoring our negativity doesn't make it go away. 

If anyone has some good ideas about how to get rid of one's negativity, I'd love to hear about it. 

negativity resurfaced within me too, that is ok

I try again, and I see that negativity has a harder time then even before,now at my worst I become "neutral"

its ok for the tides to come and go, keep trying, keep loving my friend, I support your journey

9 hours ago, Quanty said:

Lets face it, the western world has its basis on Christianity. 

"Love thy neighbor as thyself" is so wrong that we have criminals around us. Because they loved their god and neighbor first, and the neighbor did not responded back. 

When the Bible talks about loving your neighbor, you have to read the entire passage in context to understand what is being said.  

Mark 12:28-34

Jesus was being asked questions by people who were trying to make Him slip up and sound like a fraud. One lawyer asked Him "Jesus, what is the most important Commandment?". Now you have to understand that the people Jesus was speaking to were very literal when it came to following religious and state laws. Jesus responds "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." 

When He talks about loving them as yourself, He is speaking to people who, at the time, believed that if you associated with someone out of the beliefs, then you were just a filthy as they were. It is said that Jews have been documented in history saying they would rather eat the nose of a pig than touch a Samaritan. If you know anything about Jewish Dietary laws, that is a pretty heavy statement to make. 

But anyway, He was telling them to not think that they are better than anyone for any reason. They are the same as us, sinners. Nothing more, nothing less. That's the lesson :)

"The Good Samaritan" is another great example of this lesson.

Luke 10:25-37

Sorry to hijack this post for a quick lesson! I'm all done :) 

Edited by zoey101

On 5/8/2018 at 8:28 PM, zoey101 said:

When the Bible talks about loving your neighbor, you have to read the entire passage in context to understand what is being said.  

Mark 12:28-34

Jesus was being asked questions by people who were trying to make Him slip up and sound like a fraud. One lawyer asked Him "Jesus, what is the most important Commandment?". Now you have to understand that the people Jesus was speaking to were very literal when it came to following religious and state laws. Jesus responds "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." 

When He talks about loving them as yourself, He is speaking to people who, at the time, believed that if you associated with someone out of the beliefs, then you were just a filthy as they were. It is said that Jews have been documented in history saying they would rather eat the nose of a pig than touch a Samaritan. If you know anything about Jewish Dietary laws, that is a pretty heavy statement to make. 

But anyway, He was telling them to not think that they are better than anyone for any reason. They are the same as us, sinners. Nothing more, nothing less. That's the lesson :)

"The Good Samaritan" is another great example of this lesson.

Sorry to hijack this post for a quick lesson! I'm all done :) 

A Bible study doesn't kill anyone  ...kkkk  !  Nice one 

You ARE your neighbour

Dont look at me! Look inside!

The Good Samaritan" is another great example of this lesson.

Sorry to hijack this post for a quick lesson! I'm all done  

I loved it, christian stories always intrigue me, they're fun 

tell me stories about jesus anytime

Edited by Arkandeus

Essential and Eternal :)

B R E A T H E

@Ayilton @Rilles @Arkandeus lol thank you :) I'm no expert on it, just happened to hear that lesson before reading this post lol seemed to fit perfectly :)

Also I can't help but be a bit defensive of my beliefs lol still working on that part ;)

4 hours ago, Rilles said:

You ARE your neighbour

Yup :) we are all equal. All one.

@Quanty this quote is misunderstood by christians, because they don't understand non-duality.  It can be rephrased as "Love thy neighbor (because they are) thyself. 

9 hours ago, starsofclay said:

@Quanty this quote is misunderstood by christians, because they don't understand non-duality.  It can be rephrased as "Love thy neighbor (because they are) thyself. 

Yeah :D that's at least how my Church teaches it :) 

10 hours ago, starsofclay said:

this quote is misunderstood by christians, because they don't understand non-dualit

:)

I’m pretty sure the reason they hold certain beliefs are because they don’t understand duality. 

I mean one can’t understand non duality. That has no meaning. 

But one can understand duality as we use thought. 

I know my girlfriends parents don’t understand duality. They are Catholic I think. If one understands duality well the rest is obvious.