Principium Nexus

Reality is NOW

109 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I didn't really understand anything in that post,

Yeah that’s ok. I understand that. I wrote that just Incase you were ready for it as I wouldn’t want to assume otherwise. When I don’t understand something I investigate until I do. Either way i like to share the significance of having no head. 

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

think that's too advanced stuff for newbies. Sounds like alot of complicated mind/thought stuff.

I assure you it’s not to advanced. Anyone can do this. It doesn’t take a lot of time either. I have only been investigating this for 6 months. Little over a year ago there was ceasing of psychological time/thought and ever sense I have just been trying to put together how this happen and how to explain it. It all depends the approach and watchfulness. 

Good luck ??

5 hours ago, Principium Nexus said:

Or in other words experience and thought are the same?

??

Yep 

Edited by Faceless

6 hours ago, How to be wise said:

It’s not about ‘thinking’. It’s about beliefs. You don’t have to be thinking a belief for you to believe it. Even in apparent quietness, you’re still believing all of them. When you stop believing all thoughts, that’s called enlightenment. 

Believing or disbelief is still a movement of thought. Also there are still other movements of thought that take place. Thought moves very subtlety and in most cases goes undetected. 

The point is to be able to see the whole movement of thought at once. In this you have to be able to identify that very movement as it arises. Then as this movement arises you instantly see it and in that seeing is the ending. This is not an imposition of thought either. It’s intelligent action. Action not influenced by that very same movement of thought/time. ?

Edited by Faceless

19 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Principium Nexus Reality doesn’t exist. You don’t exist. End of story.

So much for compassion.

I get that on an intellectual level you are correct, but you are wrong on the heart level..... 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

23 minutes ago, Dodo said:

So much for compassion.

I get that on an intellectual level you are correct, but you are wrong on the heart level..... 

It’s ok

We have to take into account that some people are at different points of realization or understandings. 

You know what I mean :)

Edited by Faceless

Without the experiential seeing ‘as’ nothingness there is no creative observation, joy, beauty, and compassion. 

And without that ??‍♂️

Edited by Faceless

@Dodo This is your egoic heart talking.

The truth of non duality prevails over all things. You must choose between the truth or your ego. All your ideas of compassion mean nothing. The truth is what you must hold onto. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

12 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Dodo This is your egoic heart talking.

The truth of non duality prevails over all things. You must choose between the truth or your ego. All your ideas of compassion mean nothing. The truth is what you must hold onto. 

If you can say what the truth is, isn't that ego?  So you think you figured it out? And now you are egoically holding on to "The world doesn't exist, you don't exist" and anyone who has a different opinion is obviously wrong ... Do you see the ego in this or not? 

If there is a right answer and a wrong answer, then that truth is still in the realm of duality.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

32 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

You must choose between the truth or your ego

Still a movement of ego/thought 

:)

32 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

The truth is what you must hold onto. 

Truth is when all that is not:)

@Dodo You must understand that your romantic ideas are false. 

Compassion = illusion(when you look deeper, compassion dissolves and you see how silly the illusion is) 

Same with love! 

Same with beauty! 

None of it exist! 

Nothing is, you are dead, in fact, you are not even dead, you have never existed, and neither has reality. 

Reality is non existent.

Now try and get it, and stop being a pathetic nobody that romanticize that which doesn't exist. 

You seem to be happy from your ideas of compassion, now drop that and become a depressed nihilistic guy instead! 

Truth is not sweet, but a bitter pill with nothing good in it, no love, no compassion, no beauty, since none of it exist. 

I was once a happy guy, filled with love, compassion and happiness, but I was brave enough to transcend all that to embrace the depressing truth of reality (nothing is, not even consciousness) 

Nah, just joking, I was a little bit sarcastic above, l'm on your side dodo, and the nihilistic @Faceless is too smart for his own good. 

@Faceless should embrace no mind! No mind has power and intuition. Mind has only cleverness, that takes you nowhere. ;) 

But @Dodo Why do you have such a depressing avatar? Chronic pleasure is indeed possible. Go reach turquoise and see for yourself. :D

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

8 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Nah, just joking, I was a little bit sarcastic above, l'm on your side dodo, and the nihilistic @Faceless is too smart for his own good. 

Hehe has nothing to do with thought my man. 

8 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Faceless should embrace no mind! No mind has power and intuition. Mind has only cleverness, that takes you nowhere. ;) 

Intuition is still thought...hehe 

anything I speak of is action free of the conditioned mind. Thought is only used to communicate. 

I think you misunderstand my friend. 

Also I’m not taking any side in this. Just participating. :)

Edited by Faceless

9 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Compassion = illusion(when you look deeper, compassion dissolves and you see how silly the illusion is) 

This is all a conclusion come upon by self/thought 

The thing is does one see the inevitable contradictory nature of thought. 

44 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Dodo You must understand that your romantic ideas are false. 

Same with love! 

Same with beauty! 

None of it exist! 

Nothing is, you are dead, in fact, you are not even dead, you have never existed, and neither has reality. 

Reality is non existent.

Now try and get it, and stop being a pathetic nobody that romanticize that which doesn't exist. 

You seem to be happy from your ideas of compassion, now drop that and become a depressed nihilistic guy instead! 

Truth is not sweet, but a bitter pill with nothing good in it, no love, no compassion, no beauty, since none of it exist. 

I was once a happy guy, filled with love, compassion and happiness, but I was brave enough to transcend all that to embrace the depressing truth of reality (nothing is, not even consciousness) 

But @Dodo Why do you have such a depressing avatar? Chronic pleasure is indeed possible. Go reach turquoise and see for yourself. :D

You're right. I'm extinct and I should act like it!

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

“When your mind is empty of prejudices you can see the Tao. When your heart is empty of desires you can follow the Tao.” 

Prejudices and desire being the movement of thought/self

:)

I'll say this

what is, is

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

1 hour ago, Arkandeus said:

I'll say this

what is, is

It is what it is, it aint what it aint 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟