Principium Nexus

Reality is NOW

109 posts in this topic

@Faceless You’re aces in my book broheim. You can use reality in whatever sense you like. I’m experiencing me. Thoughts, reality, etc...me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless You’re aces in my book broheim. You can use reality in whatever sense you like. I’m experiencing me. Thoughts, reality, etc...me. 

Hehe.??

@Mikael89 When you believe a thought about something, it changes your perception of it. Right now you are believing so many thoughts about reality that it literally created a ‘you’ and a ‘world’. Without those thoughts, there would be nothing. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

what do you define as experience? :D 

I feel as long as thought continues to move in its conditioned manner “in reaction and response to the content of its consciousness, the knower/known” it will inevitably project all that onto the experience of now. 

So if this movement of thought pursist experience will be determined by past knowledge, past experience, by memory or recollection. So the known being the accumulation of knowledge through memory will influence and pre determine each experience as it arises. 

So the only way for this to not happen is for the cessation of that accumulation of knowledge from manifesting in the first place. So thought would have to cease the recording and so on to actually observe without the observer.

If there is that movement in motion of thought recording then in that case the known has projected the old onto the new. So  thought “memory, knowledge, experiences” being static “old” will be projected forward and placed upon the present moment “dynamic” or “new” as experience. Therfore the newness is not new but an extension of the old.

If that movement of thought doesnt take place you have a direct experience as i and  @nahm have talked about before. 

Question we have to ask oursleves is, is the old being imposed covering up the new. 

Because if there is no old “known” being carried over there can be a creative, dynamic experience “newness”...a seeing with fresh eyes so to speak. ?

Edited by Faceless

40 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Mikael89 When you believe a thought about something, it changes your perception of it. Right now you are believing so many thoughts about reality that it literally created a ‘you’ and a ‘world’. Without those thoughts, there would be nothing. 

@How to be wise Very apropos for this moment within my direct experience. The G-F  and I were getting into a bit of a tiff just now. Things are a bit "distant" at the moment. I applied what you said here to that situation. What a wake up call! I wonder if I could get her to see this and we could laugh it all off at the nothingness of it.

It has been said that the highest wisdom lies in detachment, or, in the words of Chung-Tzu, ‘The perfect man/woman  employs his or her mind as a mirror; it grasps nothing; it refuses nothing; it receives, but does not keep.’

This is similar to what I’m talking about. If it helps?

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@How to be wise Very apropo for this moment within my direct experience. The G-F  and I were getting into a bit of a tiff just now. Things are a bit "distant" at the moment. I applied what you said here to that situation. What a wake up call! I wonder if I could get her to see this and we could laugh it all off at nothingness of it all.

Hehe ? 

I feel you

Essence precedes existence; the nature of a thing i.e consciousness takes precedence to that it is. Notice that this is the opposite of Sartre, which is good only for satire, and bloody humour, basically the same thing, literally crazy.

Either that, or collapse the barrier between worlds, to enter zen. Inspired by Half Life (Considered to be by many the best puzzle fps pc game, so far.....)

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Seriously man, some really beautiful explanations there. ❤️

Thanks man. I hope I made some sense. ?

communicating this can be a B

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Awesome! ...and good luck!

I act as a space for her to do as she will. This way I don’t perpetuate the conflict. Hehe?

Edited by Faceless

This is what I refer to as centerlessness or the all is center non experiencing

Also call it having no head/headless. 

A dynamic stillness so to speak. 

Edited by Faceless

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I act as a space for her to do as she will. This way I don’t perpetuate the conflict. Hehe?

@Faceless What should I do? Dinner is cooking on the stove and the g-f got pissed off and walked away at something I said. Let it burn? 

6 minutes ago, Faceless said:

dynamic stillness

Oh yea!

@Mikael89 Just a note from my travels, but upon the first realization of nonduality, there was absolute clarity that thoughts are brain stuff (dream stuff) and the dream by and large is not a thought of the Being, but rather so far outside of what a brain could comprehend, because the brain is dream stuff. Direct experience from outside the brain is necessary, cause the Truth is incommunicable, and even if it wasn’t, it’s unbelievable - as in, no one could be expected to believe or fathom it.   That, is death. Death is not a bad thing like society believes. But, you experience this, then try to tell people, and you just come off as arrogant, lying, ignorant, and someone starts talking about using it to justify suicide, etc. For one, crystal clear, for two - very messy. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless What should I do? Dinner is cooking on the stove and the g-f got pissed off and walked away at something I said. Let it burn? 

Nah I would continue to cook that wonderful meal she started :)

I know the difficulties you go through to some extent?

Edited by Faceless

@Nahm @Faceless I guess that's what happens when you get detacheched for the "moment of Now". The mind will do that to ya.