Muwuwei90

Psychedelics, demons and entities. Please read this if you do psychedelics. Thanks

21 posts in this topic

Hey. I would like to say a few things before I start this topic. Enlightenment is not one thing as most believe. There are two types of non dual experience, with a various depths and stages. 

The types? Void stages and God stages. Void stages include diving deep into the great unknown self. The faceless god, Without quality. God stages include experiences of the face of god. Bliss, love, compassion and etc.

Void and god stages also come at varying depths. Mooji for example is in a void stage yet he definitely does not have the same depth that sadhguru or Ramana maharshi have. 

How do I know this. Asides from experiencing many of these states. I can read energies. 

All these experiences and states happen due to energetic changes. Normally ones energy becomes more and more subtle, more refined, and dives into pure stillness and then nothingness. There is a qualitative change. A rebirth. Another stage. This process then repeats.

How do psychedelics relate to any of this? 

As I said I am an energy sensitive, and very familiar with these changes and processes. Psychedelics have extremely coarse energies.

The consumption of said coarse energies can indeed greatly alter ones experience. Even permanently. These experiences might even be mistaken for true non dual states. They are not. They are static filled simulations. Loud simulations. That although are very flashy. Lack the depth. The maturity, and the clarity of the real things. 

This is because psychedelics (which I have done a lot of) overpower the system. Damage it. Damage the Nadis or energetic system. Halt the refinement process that leads to true enlightenment.  If that was it though. Who cares. Go for it, but that is not it.

When psychedelics damage your system and your auric field. They create literal holes in your energetic self. These holes then make you vulnerable to negative energies. Once cognized by mystics as demons and entities. These. Entities then latch onto you, and if you don’t stop. More will come, more will come. 

Eventually you become so fucked up. You won’t even know what hit you. Deluded. Thinking you are in a non dual states. Because of a psychedelically induced altered state. Some flashy simulation that lacks depth. While bark like a dog and act like a moron like martin ball.

You can destroy your life and system. Beyond repair, and gain a ton of karma by doing this shit. Especially in short intervals. 

Please listen. I say this for no one else will. Nor do they know about he amount of damage these drugs can do. 

The damage can be undone, however, good luck

Thanks @Muwuwei90  what you say makes a lot of sense.

I was never convinced about the use of psychedelics.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I like it that the belief of using psychedelics to achieve Enlightenment is being challenged. 

I had experience of Infinity and Void on Huachuma and Ayahuasca in Peru. We had discussions afterwards. An Italian fellow kept saying how amazing these medicines had helped us, and we're so lucky to have experience it.  At that moment, my reply was if it's the Truth, everyone should have access to it, not just those who take the entheogenes.

I'm still opened to the different paths work for different people, go for whatever floats your boat I guess. That being said, I do want to at least try an breakthrough experience of 5MEO-DMT though. The stuff is so hard to find...

I whole-heartedly disagree.

Honestly, I don't know how you can say they are "flashy" and lack depth. They do not feel flashy nor of lacking depth. 

- It could also expose you to positive energy and angels if we are assuming this kind of model of the world.

For all we know, angels and demons, or entities we see on psychedelics are really just our projections (notice how they have human personas?).

There's no outside world, in non-dual state, inner and outer world collapse into one loop-like experience.

All psychedelics are different too... I've never tried 5-meo DMT, but Leo has clearly said there are no visuals.

They've already been used for thousands for spiritual purposes...

One can also take smaller doses.

I just feel like your assessment is exaggerated and lacks context. But I appreciate your differing opinion, it seems like you feel strongly about it due to your experiences.

Edited by SgtPepper

@Muwuwei90 If you “saw the face of God”, you’d be nondual and well aware there are no other entities; demons, boogeymans, etc. Just you. ❤️ Psychedelics are great for such breakthrough. Try it, let us know how it goes! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

If you have done psychedelics, and experienced yourself that they burn spiritual holes in you and damage you, by all means, don't do psychedelics.

How ever, you can only know you, not anyone else. For most people, psychedelics are a great catalyst for personal and spiritual growth. The traps of psychedelics have been discussed here throughly, and also in Leos videos.

There is delusion and then there is enlightenment, there is no mix of those two.

10 hours ago, Muwuwei90 said:

Please listen. I say this for no one else will. Nor do they know about he amount of damage these drugs can do. 
The damage can be undone, however, good luck

@Muwuwei90 To be compassionate towards others is to suffer for their ignorance.
If you were compassionate towards yourself, you would remain ignorant of other people's suffering.
You have a gift of seeing other people's auras. Give yourself a gift of closing your eyes.

It is sometimes easy to mistake others hurting themselves for hurting you when you become blind to your own pain.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, molosku said:

If you have done psychedelics, and experienced yourself that they burn spiritual holes in you and damage you, by all means, don't do psychedelics.

How ever, you can only know you, not anyone else. For most people, psychedelics are a great catalyst for personal and spiritual growth. The traps of psychedelics have been discussed here throughly, and also in Leos videos.

There is delusion and then there is enlightenment, there is no mix of those two.

There sure seems to be a fine line between the two sometimes. Sometimes people are the path to enlightenment and the get caught up and absorbed by recreating certain states of being that were just side-effects to the journey.

I think that Lisa Cairns has said that doing too much LSD in her younger days messed with her brain and I'm pretty sure that Ken Wilber said that one can find a lot of wisdom in psychedelics but after you reach a certain point psychedelics just make you more and more stupid. To me it looks like Leo has hit that point, it looks like he is in a really bad state and I get extremely bad vibes from him just by watching his videos. There is a pretty good reason why most teachers won't work with people who takes psychedelics.

Personally I have had good experiences with LSD and it deepened the effects of psycotherapy. I have met people who has had a similar experience and people who has gotten bad results.

I'm certainly not qualified to make any claims about this so don't take this too seriously. :) 

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

@Maycol You are welcome friend.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Bunch of wacky nonsense not based on actual experience or logic. 

You can't damage an aura or subtlebody or what ever, just like you can't damage a dream body, you can only damage an apparent physical body (which these things don't do), all appearances are gifts to awaken to love and growth.

All psychedelics are gifts, made by the Self, safe, just don't abuse them, else it will be such a shift that your daily life, mind and body will just have a hard time integrating it.

@Outer

Have you tried any psychedelic?

I am pretty sure Leo's experimentation with 5-meo is an attempt to go where no person/teacher has gone before. He has said that he wants to find whether or not 5-meo produces enlightening, helps with enlightenment, or does not. It's pretty much a scientific experiment with himself. 

and you've had 0 mystical experiences?! O.o.

I do not think I would have even gotten into spirituality or at the level of understanding I am at with non-duality without psychedelics. 

Welp, everyone is different. 

Weed to me can be pretty psychedelic... especially when ingesting large amounts at once like a dab, but it makes my mind hazy, so I do not get clear insights like I do on mushroom and LSD.

i believe this is true to people who abuse psychedelics, or take psychedelics with little to no conscious work/self-actualization/shitty diet. But not people who actually work on themselves constantly and eat pretty 'alkaline'. Your scaring people away :D 

5 hours ago, Outer said:

No, weed is not psychedelic to me at all. Weed is baby stuff compared to psychedelics in my opinion. Well unless you take like a large edible dosage so that you get higher past [10]. When I did that I had to lay absolutely still until I fell asleep.

I mean. Yeah you're right. I wouldn't say its like psychedelics, but It has a psychedelic qualities in the sense that it changes how you perceive things, colors get vibrant, and I had some deep experiences meditating with it. But I ultimately agree with what you're saying.

5 hours ago, Outer said:

One of the reason why I got into this is because some dude linked me Leo's video of him tripping on mushrooms, that he was into non-duality and that it had synergy with psychedelics is what peaked my interest of the non-duality stuff, especially when it was backed up by neurosciences.

I did not even know they had scientific evidence regarding non-dual states, I will definitely check this out!

5 hours ago, moon777light said:

i believe this is true to people who abuse psychedelics, or take psychedelics with little to no conscious work/self-actualization/shitty diet. But not people who actually work on themselves constantly and eat pretty 'alkaline'. Your scaring people away :D 

I think so too. I am not denying bad trips. People can definitely have bad experiences on them and be traumatized by them, but I always saw this a consequence of their personality, or set and setting. For example, it appears to me that people who can "go with the flow" are much more tolerant of the experience whereas someone who is rigid and requires control may freak out on them. Ultimately, its different for everyone and I am not interested in boxing people.

I am only amazed each time I trip

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SgtPepper Ya.  The ego does not go with out a fight. 

That’s it’s function hehe 

On 5/1/2018 at 5:29 PM, Muwuwei90 said:

The types? Void stages and God stages. Void stages include diving deep into the great unknown self. The faceless god, Without quality. God stages include experiences of the face of god. Bliss, love, compassion and etc.

I would say a truly void stage implies the other, or that wasn’t really a void ?

If that was really a void stage then that is truth/nothingness 

In truth/nothingness implies freedom, joy, beauty, creativity, compassion and love ??