Arman

Leo's 30 day challenge

112 posts in this topic

Lingyin Temple (Temple of souls):

Screenshot_2018-04-30-20-06-22_1.jpgScreenshot_2018-04-30-19-47-35_1.jpgScreenshot_2018-04-30-19-36-29_1.jpg

Have a nice journey @Leo Gura! May your path be protected and your soul be cherished along the way. You'll be waiting for yourself at the end, may your union be joyous and bring you the answer you seek.

@Sevi Lovely pics.

What would also be lovely is to become Absolute Infinity in the end and also be reunited with loved ones. That would be awesome. 

31 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

@Sevi Lovely pics.

What would also be lovely is to become Absolute Infinity in the end and also be reunited with loved ones. That would be awesome. 

Indeed. That's the inherent longing within all of us as the nature's design I believe. The irony is we're looking for that formlessness through form; but by all means anything which can possibly be the reason to reach there already deserves the equal appreciation in my eyes.

Edited by Sevi

@Sevi True that. It's going to heaven (phenomenon) and being one with God (Absolute Infinity).

I have to use (...) since that's Leo's terminology. :P

7 hours ago, egoless said:

So many assumptions people have around here...

Nah.  He’s gonna take it to the next level.  Y’all need to make sure you grow yourselves too so you keep up.  Leo loves this stuff, I can tell.  I personally enjoy his newer videos.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nah.  He’s gonna take it to the next level.  Y’all need to make sure you grow yourselves too so you keep up.  Leo loves this stuff, I can tell.  I personally enjoy his newer videos.

I did not mean Leo in that post.

6 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Leo loves this stuff, I can tell.  I personally enjoy his newer videos.

I second that! they kept getting better and better in my opinion :x

whatever arises, love that

When Leo comes back we're all gonna be like "Hey Leo! how did it go?"

and he'll be like:

giphy (6).gif

giphy (1).gif

giphy.gif

Memento Mori

On 30/04/2018 at 3:07 PM, Key Elements said:

@Leo Gura Leo, a couple of things that I must point out are, you have only one video on karma. Karma is much deeper than that. It's very profound. Have you researched and interviewed different ppl who have knowledge on that? Nirvana is the real thing. Again, have you researched and interviewed ppl who have knowledge on that? All I'm saying is, I really hope that you've made a wise decision on what you're about to do. You definitely have not covered tangible "ah-ha" moments where there are witnesses to your spiritual journey (footprints). Since duality is part of non-duality, every step counts. Everthing is interconnected.

Btw, in the practical life (LP/startup), if actualized.org is your source of income, you don't have to build the business all by yourself. You may use amazon to sell stuff, like your LP course, and then, you don't have to rely on yourself or build your own tech support. Companies such as amazon and fb could handle scaling up and down by the masses. You may start a blog on fb if you want more free time, instead of your own forum. I'm just letting you know more options/choices. In the end, it's your choice. Please think about all these and make wise decisions.

Humans: The overthinking machines.

Hahahha

7 hours ago, Ether said:

Humans: The overthinking machines.

Hahahha

I'm commenting from my own personal experience. This includes my experience on my own LP that I'm working on to increase free time, and just passing notes onto Leo. I don't go around labeling others when I don't know what they're talking about and don't know what's going on in their personal lives. We don't know if the other person is over thinking or not. To me, this is one of the disadvantages of talking on forums if you have questions or want someone to shed the right light on the info you present. Sometimes, or many times, you get the wrong light.

Other than the no-self, everything else is a phenomena (or as you prefer to call it: illusion, hallucination, etc.) And yes, the result is to live in the now--moment by moment. 

That was not what I was referring to. I find that the little clues in life also count. Those little blessings that we run across. Although it's not the no-self, they also count--big time.

Leo is going on multiple  powerful trips. It's not wrong to say be careful and hope all will be well. It's also not wrong to ask, "Why skip all these little blessings if you have them?" To me, it's like skipping steps. It's just like climbing a tall mountain and think that you've accomplished something by taking a helicopter up to the mountain top.

On 4/29/2018 at 7:53 AM, Arman said:

Leo has always been our cosmic canary in the coal-mine. 

Nailed it. That’s so funny-cause-it’s-true. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 02/05/2018 at 5:39 PM, Nahm said:

Nailed it. That’s so funny-cause-it’s-true. 

You know, I hear ya. And yes, I applaud Leo for taking such a bold step like this.

However, to me, when I put the puzzle pieces together, the spiritual path is actually very well-rounded. It seems as though the overall atmosphere here is to focus on seeing and being the no-self. When I look at Buddha's life story, for example, he was very well-round. He was very humanitarian, and at the same time taught wisdom. It wasn't just about one focus. 

@Nahm Let's just hope all will go well for Leo. He has a brilliant mind. He's very articulate. 

I'm using Buddha's life story only because it's easy to understand. If you look at his overall life, he was already doing very major things in his life before the awakening happened to him. He was a Hindu prince of the Rajput caste and gave that all up just to be a humanitarian for others, including untouchables. In those days, what he did was very serious because your caste and religion meant everything, including your survival. It's not like India today where religion and the caste system are so much more secular. In those days, society was stage blue/red; now it's orange. What Buddha did, his actions and his genuine mindset, probably triggered his awakening. And he went onto revolutionize the world, and out came Buddhism.

The quote is right: "Leo has always been our cosmic canary in the coal-mine." It's just that for our time, for this day and age, inducing your awakenings of the no-self like this, and it being appropriate toward the ultimate goal, sounds fishy to me, but of course it's Leo's choice.

On 5/2/2018 at 0:59 PM, Truth said:

When Leo comes back we're all gonna be like "Hey Leo! how did it go?"

and he'll be like:

giphy (6).gif

giphy (1).gif

giphy.gif

Hahaha!!!

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Key Elements I don’t know what you’re saying. 

Inducing the experience of the no-self with 5meo like that sounds fishy to me because...

for example,

before it happened to Buddha, he went around asking all the gurus what was life about? Why was there suffering in this world? Etc. Etc. Buddha saw many suffering homeless ppl when he left his palace. He had all these unanswered questions but none of those gurus answered his questions with satisfaction. So, he went ahead and meditated hoping to find the answers. Then, the no-self happened to him. That's more or less how it happened to Buddha. That was his mindset before it happened to him.

That's why I think it's odd of how Leo is approaching seeing and being the no-self. I'm not against what Leo is doing. It's his choice. I just think the approach is odd.

@Key Elements ok, thanks I understand what you’re saying. I think the Buddha just fully realized what he already is and psychedelics are useful for self realization. Once realized, in hindsight, the methods don’t matter at all, imo. But I think you mean in his ‘life’, beyond the realization, his compassion and giving, will psychedelics ‘help’ that, for Leo or the hypothetical Buddha. Yes, imo, dramatically. One could get hit by the lightening, and another can ‘do the work’ with enlightenment. Both are already the same, just different paths to realization.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE