Charlotte

Newbie Psychedelics/Trip Questions Mega-Thread ?

75 posts in this topic

Is there a thread already for newbies wishing to ask Questions regarding psychedelics? If not, this could be it ^_^

Admin Note: No questions about how to source psychedelics. That is against our Forum Guidelines.

Morning all... Have a few questions I was hoping you may be able to answer -_-

I'm seriously contemplating using psychedelics as a tool to expand growth. My questions are...

LSD or mushrooms?

How do you know you've bought legitimate psychedelics? (Weary of the drugs being mixed with other substances).

How long are you out of action for? (With regards to responsibilities). 

Is there prep to be done before hand?

Sorry for my newbie questions I want to make sure I approach my trip with maturity. Any other relevant information you'd like to add would be helpful. Thanks so muchly.

?

lsd is way more intense then mushrooms, its the next level, mushrooms can be intense as well of course

in my opinion definitely mushrooms are the basic psychedelic, I'd say even

weed first

then shrooms,

then lsd,

then ayahuasca dmt all that stuff

thats in my opinion a safer psychedelic progression

I'd take two days, one day for the trip, the next day to recover, simply to be and to process, just a day to be

if its your first trip take half of the recommended dosage, just to get familiar with mushrooms, get familiar, get to know

dont aim to get blasted into crazy trips right away, its not a big deal if you don't feel a lot or you expected more, its a handshake trip, you build a relation with psychedelics

if you have a good, calm, composed first trip this will affect all the trips after that, you'll feel comfortable and confident when you take a normal dosage

all trips are connected, your first trip will be part of your second trip and so on

unless you've done  psychedelics many times dont do it with drunk friends around or people who wouldnt understand or support you, or a club or party, just saying, for the first time that's not ideal

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Arkandeus  Thanks for your response. 

I have done psychedelics in the past but I was 15 (I'm 27 now). Took them in a very calm controlled environment around the right people, wasn't for recreational purposes either. 

Unfortunately I really don't like weed, I don't like the effects it gives me, increased appetite being the main one. 

I was actually thinking about microdosing to begin with to start to build a relation with psychedelics like you've suggested. 

I plan to do them completely on my own. 

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

@Arkandeus  Thanks for your response. 

I have done psychedelics in the past but I was 15 (I'm 27 now). Took them in a very calm controlled environment around the right people, wasn't for recreational purposes either. 

Unfortunately I really don't like weed, I don't like the effects it gives me, increased appetite being the main one. 

I was actually thinking about microdosing to begin with to start to build a relation with psychedelics like you've suggested. 

I plan to do them completely on my own. 

aah good, well definitely don't do anything you don't wanna do, it seems like you have a good mindset

This week I'm going to take LSD, what should I do to take it in a right way... in that very moment that the LSD is in my body

@John Iverson As you've guessed I have no experience with LSD but if it was me I'd have a zero expectations mindset, accept whatever it is that occurs with no judgement and remain completely open. Like I said I'm no expert though ? hopefully somebody else will come along and provide you with a more experienced answer. 

@Arkandeus ? Thanks again. 

1 hour ago, Arkandeus said:

lsd is way more intense then mushrooms, its the next level, mushrooms can be intense as well of course

highly subjective and not the public consensus - dosage is the biggest factor here. 

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

How do you know you've bought legitimate psychedelics? (Weary of the drugs being mixed with other substances).

Unless you're testing with proper kits, you don't. For the commonly used psychedelics, it's very rare for anything to be 'mixed' with other substances... at least I've never heard of anyone having problems like that. LSD is the most common to be mislabeled because there are a myriad of psychedelic research substances out there with similar effects, and some almost indistinguishable, and it is advantageous for drug dealers to label cheap substances as LSD. Main problem is that on a piece of blotter paper, they all look the same... Therefore familiarity with the source is the most practical way to know what you're getting is the real deal.

With mushrooms it's much easier since they're natural. More specific advice would depend on what you're wanting. 

RUMOUR HAS IT that there are online markets that have a kind of ebay like peer review system and message boards where people test, review and discuss the various vendors that people can purchase substances from. That's a privilege that most people don't have when buying something locally.

1 hour ago, Charlotte said:

How long are you out of action for? (With regards to responsibilities). 

Depends on the substance. On the day you're taking them, it's best not to have anything important that you need to do for the rest of the afternoon or evening. I also highly suggest that you don't have to go to work or do anything important the day afterwards, either. 

On, for example mushrooms or LSD, once the peak of the experience is over and a few hours have passed then you're basically back in action and should be able to converse with people and do chores and stuff just fine. 

Edited by Arman

@Charlotte
LSD or mushrooms? It's all about the dose. Just start small and you'll be fine. But it'll be intense. Mushrooms don't last as long as LSD, so from that perspective they might be better for first timers (was for me). 
How do you know you've bought legitimate psychedelics? Test with a kit: https://www.safetest4.co.uk/which-reagent-test-kit
How long are you out of action for? Depends on the dose but usually 1-2 days. A small dose of mushrooms and you'll be perfectly fine the next day.
Is there prep to be done before hand? Check out the Leo's video. He covers most of the prep you should do before hand: 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 hours ago, Charlotte said:

@John Iverson As you've guessed I have no experience with LSD but if it was me I'd have a zero expectations mindset, accept whatever it is that occurs with no judgement and remain completely open. Like I said I'm no expert though ? hopefully somebody else will come along and provide you with a more experienced answer. 

@Arkandeus ? Thanks again. 

Thankyou :D ... Yeah, I joined your post some questions hahahaha that if ever someone recognize this i will have a answer haha

@Arman Awesome thanks so much for your input. Very helpful ♥️

@Space  Thanks for the information. Do you have any idea where I could learn about dosage?

With regards to the kit link you've posted, that's really helpful, thanks so much. Looks as if it will take some research to learn how to use it. Am I right in purchasing this one? 

Gosh I totally forgot about Leo's video's, thanks for the reminder ?

received_10156378301598588.jpeg

@John Iverson

This week I'm going to take LSD, what should I do to take it in a right way... in that very moment that the LSD is in my body

perhaps there are certain insights you want to get? you could watch a video related to that, from your favourite spiritual teacher

or meditate a bit when the lsd is taken right at the start, you can listen to inspiring music, check out inspiring art or images,on deviantart there is a lot of good stuff

how do you fall asleep on the night when you took the psychedelic? it took lsa and lsd and at both times I wasnt able to sleep and the next day was very hard.

@Charlotte I have just bought cannibas. I bought a 30 dhr of Moroccan hash. 

I am going to try it tomorrow and see how it goes. 

@Charlotte

Do you have any idea where I could learn about dosage?
Cross reference information from all of these websites: TripSit, PsychonautWiki, Erowid, Disregard Everything I Say, Reddit, and reading Trip Reports.

Looks as if it will take some research to learn how to use it. Am I right in purchasing this one?
No research is required. Instructions provided with the kit are very clear and simple. Yes that is the right one, test kit 4 :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Mushrooms and LSD are equally intense. Just depends on dosage. A high dose will scare the shit out of you regardless of substance, so make sure you get your dose right and go slow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have some noob-ish questions that regard AL-lad 

I have never done anything other than cannabis, and I would like to try phycdelics sooner than later. 

1. Is it safe to (legally) buy Al-lad from the “big name” vendors? I hear 2 sides on their legality. Some say it’s legal and others say it can be considered an LSD by law enforcement 

2. Is it a good first phyceldic to try? 

@Charlotte Excited for ya! I have a suggestion...write a few questions down, then after the trip, write your answers. Weeks and months down the road, you’ll probably be very thankful you did. Have fun.   LET GO!        

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Empty  Keep me posted ?

@Space Thanks again for the information. I did shit loads of research yesterday. I have scales already which is awesome. I also contacted somebody who can get me some (will test), getting the ball rolling slowly. I'll also be keeping a very close eye on my mind set and ramping up meditation closer to the time. Thanks again buddy ?♥️.

@Leo Gura Decided on mushrooms Leo as the trip doesn't last as long (so I've heard). Plus I've done them before. I'll start off my microdosing. I respect any substance so always approaching with caution. Thanks for your input and good luck with the 30 day challenge ♥️?.

@Nahm Me too Nahm! I have this intuition to take this to the next level which brought me to the idea of psychedelics. Thanks for the suggestion Nahm, I'll do just that ^_^. I've been practicing surrendering A LOT daily so I'm sure this will go hand in hand with trips. Thanks buddy, always appreciated ♥️?

40 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Decided on mushrooms

giphy.gif