phoenix666

shrooms trip report - dying endlessly

34 posts in this topic

@egoless my first breaktrough was on a low'ish dose. It's an affair of the spirit world, mere mortals cant access the knowledge of faith. 

21 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

for me it felt like I had this volcanic activity inside me, like I was charged with this volatile raging energy, my heart chakra erupting painfully, I felt like an alien predator, the energy was just pure alien wildness

that's what I felt when I was reduced to a cramping, sweaty mess on the floor. (without the heart chakra erupting) don't know what kind of demon possessed me right there xD

did that experience open your hearth chakra permanently? how did it change your daily life?

21 hours ago, LiakosN said:

For me the 1,8 grams of golden teachers were healing. The next time I'll do them I'll try 2 grams. My mind still needs time to interpret all the lessons learned by them. Chronic anxiety almost gone. I've heard that McKenna once said that if you trip 3 times per year it's hardcore ?

then I'm definitively hardcore by McKenna's definition ;) I guess facing your biggest fear in such a realistic, physical experience makes you more relaxed about minor fears in your daily life. makes you realize what they are, groundless, empty constructs of your mind. at least that's how I experienced all of this :)

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When you're tripping the right way, you won't be told to hang up the phone for 100+ trips. There is too much wisdom there to hang up on. The hang up happens because the mind isn't ready to handle it, and went too deep too fast.

When I hear someone saying they took 5 trips and got the message to hang up the phone, I laugh. That's like driving 5 miles outside your city and realizing, "Welp, I guess I've seen all the world has offer. Time to head back home."

I've had extremely tough moments on trips. so critical, I regretted taking them in that moment. but I always remembered to surrender at one point and it took me straight to heaven. so I never got this message to 'hang up the phone' up until now, although my trips were far from perfect and smooth. in my opinion there are no 'bad' trips. in the sense, you can go through hellish experiences. but that's when you grow the most, that's when you purge all the earthly suffering. that's when the deepest wounds get healed in surrendering to that horrifying pain

19 hours ago, Girzo said:

Are you familiar with work of Oliver Sacks? He connected neurobiology with humanistic approach and wrote many brilliant books. I think you might like them. If you don't have time for reading more books now, you can always check out a movie based on one of his books titled "Awakenings".

He is a very inspiring guy who at some point of his career was taking psychedelic drugs to better understand his patients. His autobiography is of great value if one is searching for a life purpose or inspiration.

cool, thanks very much for your suggestion! fascinating, is he a psychiatrist? I'll look into it. seems like something that could in fact interest me :)

didn't they actually create LSD in order to feel into the experience of a psychosis? to gain better understanding of psychiatric patients? when Hoffmann isolated LSD a lot of psychiatrists took it to simulate psychosis. I can see the value of that. when I studied the symptoms of schizophrenia, psychosis and such I really could feel into it because that's exactly what I've been experiencing on some trips as well. 

on my internship in psychiatry I noticed that cold and clinical distance between doctors and patients. it was like an emotional wall filled with fear and misunderstanding. I kind of could feel into the patients much better, they felt very understood (even if I had much less clinical knowledge than psychiatrists of course). some psychiatrists even mentioned it to me xD they noticed that patients trusted me 

I think that understanding what others go through (empathy)  is the key to connection. if you've experienced it yourself, that empathy is just there. and patients can feel that. of course, I couldn't say all of that to the doctors. I've asked around carefully and I was disappointed because I found out that actually all psychiatrist are very much against psychedelics. very closed-minded. I don't want to work in such a place..

whatever arises, love that

18 hours ago, DnoReally said:

I'm dying

I already did. more than once ;) hahaha

5-LeO is hilarious xD

20 hours ago, egoless said:

@Leo Gura I have had very powerful breakthroughs on very small doses of shrooms. While most people I have asked never experienced anything like that even on the very high doses. What was the reason do you think? It seems like shrooms are taking you wherever and whatever you are ready to see.

Of course. It all depends on one's spiritual attunement.

Psychedelics don't work on dense people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It seems that spirituality is getting nothing you wanted in life and dying. And being happy about it. ?

nothing is anything

2 hours ago, eskwire said:

It seems that spirituality is getting nothing you wanted in life and dying. And being happy about it. ?

oh no you receive much more, but it's unimaginable

flavor of food is so rich, and it evolves as you advance, the more you advance the more flavors, scents, depth of touch, depth of sight, growth of space, oceans of time of being

you link with the divine the mysterious to your life, connections with others are so so so much more meaningful

I'd say its realizing that heaven on earth is possible with the life you have, there is nothing wrong with it

heaven is inside

if you can link up with that, it will reflect that in infinite ways, wherever you are, whatever you do

heaven is carried inside, like a liquid jewel, wherever you go , you get to see divinity, its true freedom

you don't have to die and join some party in the clouds, you can bring heaven right here and share it with everyone

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

3 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

flavor of food is so rich, and it evolves as you advance, the more you advance the more flavors, scents, depth of touch, depth of sight, growth of space, oceans of time of being

sometimes I get those glimpses as well. it really feels like heaven on earth. small things like the taste of a fruit, the smell of a flower, the color of plants or the sun on my skin suddenly feel so intense and overwhelming, that it brings tears to my eyes. it's very special. the higher our awareness, the more we can perceive the beauty and miracle of reality  

@Nahm I don't know who you are, but I love you <3

Edited by LiakosN

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

3 hours ago, LiakosN said:

@Nahm I don't know who you are, but I love you <3

hahah I know that feeling, @Nahm's comments are always heartwarming to read <3

@phoenix666 Exactly. His words penetrate through my heart. I do enjoy reading what he is writing!!!! 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.