sarapr

How important looks are in a relationship ?

21 posts in this topic

Just got into my head to see your answers on this topic and mostly regarding how important a girl's looks is in relationships  

You mean physical appearance, right? 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

30 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

You mean physical appearance, right? 

Yes 

In a relationship? Not very much at all, because if you're in a relationship, you've already attracted the other person, and from there, below the surface level stuff can grow.

In the context of attracting someone? Important. You don't have to be a stunner. Just need to be well groomed, dress well, and have good posture to be perceived as attractive. And even then, that won't be enough for some people. Numbers game, etc.

Men are visiual.

Consider the amount of grooming and deciving aids a woman can choose from and compare it to a mans.

Money talks.

Even in Sweden that can be noticed.

actual advise from someone who had it from ons to marriage, be yourself. Shut the fuck up about pickup, it is 100% for materialistic ego driven nutsacks who are to dysfunctional to enter in any sort of relationship (sorry SFRL).

What is "being yourself"? Spirituality & Humbleness about what little unimportant f*ck you are.

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

6 minutes ago, UDT said:

actual advise from someone who had it from ons to marriage, be yourself. Shut the fuck up about pickup, it is 100% for materialistic ego driven nutsacks who are to dysfunctional to enter in any sort of relationship (sorry SFRL).

What is "being yourself"? Spirituality & Humbleness about what little unimportant f*ck you are.

Ok man, now walk it like you talk it. 

Woman’s looks matter a lot for the relationship to continue. As Leo said one one of his videos on Youtube, Men are more visual than u think.

42 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Woman’s looks matter a lot for the relationship to continue. As Leo said one one of his videos on Youtube, Men are more visual than u think.

So ugly women don't have sex/and or relationships? 

25 minutes ago, SFRL said:

So ugly women don't have sex/and or relationships? 

They probably only get sex from guys who just settle. Also, relationships with heavyset probably don’t last long. Again, men are more visual than u think. That’s part of why the divorce is so high.

59 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

They probably only get sex from guys who just settle. Also, relationships with heavyset probably don’t last long. Again, men are more visual than u think. That’s part of why the divorce is so high.

Yet by far most breakups and divorces are initiated by women though. 

The whole heavyset thing, that is a very white western upper middle class suburban thinking. 

Certain men and in certain cultures are attracted to big asses. 

Me personally I don't like "fat" women. But I do like a big ass. 

It's not that simple to say this is what looks good, and that doesn't look good. Tastes differ. 

And then there is chemistry. The girl you can have the most chemistry is not necesairly always the prettiest girl. 

What seems to me a lot of guys who have a hard time attracting women have in common is that they try to get girls that are out of their league. 

And then they get all pissed they can't get the girls they feel entitled to, but what they feel entitled to is completely delusional. Because they are just never ever going to get that. Definitely not at the point where they are at in life. 

Edited by SFRL

I also don't get when you say visual, are men attracted to pretty faces or hot bodies or both ?

29 minutes ago, sarapr said:

I also don't get when you say visual, are men attracted to pretty faces or hot bodies or both ?

Both. Biologically speaking, men are indeed are attracted to good looks in a woman, more so than a woman is attracted to good looks in a man.

For me a pretty face is essential  !  All other stuff is complementary. It's just adds on top of it 

Well people need to have ass-pirations right? To work on themself not only mentally but also physically, people regardless of gender benefit from working on their body to remain fit and healthy. Someone who is active physically, often have a sense of purpose, a goal in other areas of their life.  

People who simply sit on their ass all day and let their body merely scarpe by, aren't as attractive to me regardless of how they look.

woman should look healthy and natural - these are quite important on a deep subconscious level, but her beauty is not really that important for man

Lemme tell ya a secret i've noticed - most men try to avoid girls who are very beautiful

I don't know why exactly but its very common

it might be because beautiful women usually have narcissistic personality these days, probably men can feel that

Edited by Monkey-man

Imagine you go in a club and there are lots of girls in there, how do you choose if you were let's say actually that alpha male who is confidant enough to walk up to any girl he wants , what catches your eyes? what are your standards ?

Edited by sarapr

11 hours ago, SFRL said:
11 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Yet by far most breakups and divorces are initiated by women though. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.