LiakosN

My 1,8 gram of Magic Mushrooms (Golden Teachers) Trip Report

22 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share my experience with my first time of doing magic mushrooms.

So on 20-03-2018 I made a cup of tea full of magic mushrooms (1,8 gram). I drank my tea alone in the room with  the window closed. I hided any kind of sharp objects such as knives and a razor as well as the lighter. Before drinking the tea I meditated for 1 hour to calm my mind down. I was really scared to drink my tea but I knew that I had to drink it. So, I drank the tea and for the first 15 or 20 minutes nothing happened. I was really scared of what I did, because I was thinking I am gonna die. I was feeling nausea and I told my older brother to stay with me, because I was feeling sick (at least in my mind). He called my father in the phone and told him what I did so he immediately came home with my mother. I told my mother I wanna go to the hospital because I was feeling that I am gonna die ( I was so scared ). 

We arrived at the back of the hospital and told my mother "Wait mom, I do not wanna go in the emergency room" I don't feel any stomach pain or any head ache, I just feel like I want to faint. If I faint drag me in the emergency". While we were waiting outside of the hospital I was feeling that I was slowly dying, I was feeling cold. After almost 1 hour of drinking the mushroom tea i relaxed and said to her "No, mom, i do not want to faint, I just wanna relax". I closed my eyes and the visuals kicked in. I saw red,orange,pink colors so intensely. Every thought stopped. I watched the view from the hospital and it was just  AMAZING! Then we sit on the car for about an hour and a lot of new thoughts and ideas were coming up to my mind.

After an hour we returned home. On the way back home I was sitting in the car when a sunlight hit my face and..... WOW!!! That was the most beautiful sunlight I've ever seen in my entire life!!! It was very strong, thick and bright. Then I couldn't find myself anywhere. I became vast...spacious..I became everything... I just wanted to fly..Before we arrive home I've started crying in the car. Tears were all over my face. I cried a lot. I cried so intensely when, all of a sudden, I felt so much love for my mother. I love you mom, I shouted!! I love you so much!! I love you! That's what I wanted to say to you all these years!! I love you!!

We went back home and I laid on the sofa and I closed my eyes. When I opened them I saw the air condition like I was seeing it for the first time ever!! So amazing!! Then, my breath was getting deeper and deeper. I was scared as my little ego thought that I will have a heart attack. I felt resistance, but I just wanted to fill my lungs with air. I just wanted to BREATH all the air in the room.. I felt that I am pure breath.. Then I started crying again because I had so much anxiety I couldn't breath properly all these years. But, I cried and I really enjoyed it. I cried and I did't suffer. I just wanted all of my tears to wash the pain away. I love you mom, I said once again! You are so beautiful. 

A lot of insights came out of my subconscious mind like: I want to be more spontaneous in my life, I want to be free from all the criticism, I want to let go, I want all of my suffering to go away, I need to laugh more, I need to relax more, the world is magic, there is no one i need to control, breathing is perfect,  life is as it is, life is always as it should be. I could't write all these but i said to my mother to write them down.. When a new insight was popping out of my mind I was like: WoW!!!!

Then I get to the bedroom and i hugged the pillow. I love the pillow so much.. I just love it!!!! Then I got a pen and a paper and started writing some random stuff. My hand was so free I could't control it. I was writing extremely fast.

My trip lasted about 5 hours. It was THE most intense experience I've had in my entire life

Aftermath: My stuttering has almost gone, the wall between me and the other people become less thick as the fear of people diminished. My meditation became 10 times better, my love for other people became stronger, my mind slowed down, my body is less tight as it was and my grief has diminished. All in all, I enjoy life more!!!

Please feel free to leave your comments down below. Thanks for reading ;)

Edited by LiakosN

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

How old you are?

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

That was awesome @LiakosN  Thanks for sharing!

Something similar happened to me, but without the mushrooms. I also went to the hospital and I was sure I was going to die.

Nothing happened, but the ego is really a scared little child. Lol...

Nice!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Vingger Im am 26 ?

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

@abrakamowse yup the little me is afraid of everything.. 

@LiakosN Careful. Psychedelics are not toys.

You have no idea yet how hairy a "bad trip" can get. If your reaction to some pre-trip anxiety is to call your Mom and have her take you to the emergency room, you are not ready for psychedelics.

Once the psychedelic is consumed, you must commit 100% to the trip. No doctor will help you. They will only make things worse. You cannot remove the psychedelic once it hits your brain.

You are lucky the mushrooms were gentle on you, this time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am happy to hear that your trip went the way that it did, it sounded like a wonderful experience! I can definitely relate to some of it especially the feeling to tell your loved ones that you love them.

However, Leo is 100% correct, heed his words.

Edit:

If there is a next time and you feel those anxious, doubtful feelings come in, I recommend breathing, maintaining awareness, and controlling yourself with complete acceptance and surrender.

Edited by SgtPepper

@Leo Gura It was not a bad trip. It was the anxiety of a first time consumption. 

@SgtPepper Yup, still it was the best experiences of my life. A lot of emotional suffering washed away by crying and I feel more relaxed. 

There will be a next time maybe in 3 to 6 months because i need to apply al lot of lessons ive learned. When i took them I was saying to myself I am safe I am safe,but because my parents told me that mushrooms are poisonous, subconsciously i believed that thought and scared to death. 

23 minutes ago, LiakosN said:

@Leo Gura It was not a bad trip. It was the anxiety of a first time consumption. 

Yes, I know.

Which is why I wrote that warning. Doesn't sound like you're ready to handle an actual bad trip. They can get real hairy and require enormous maturity, otherwise you might do something stupid like try to get inside a car and drive yourself to the hospital and end up crashing the car.

Rule #1 for tripping: As soon as you swallow the substance, you commit 100% to riding it out. No doctors, no parents, no phone calls, no running around, no screaming. Just sit and surrender. Don't go anywhere, don't do anything.

If you're feeling negative during a trip, play some happy and energetic music and dance around to it. That will change your mood. It's safe and effective.

And when all else fails, pray to Jesus ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On medium to high doses there is a lot of stuff happening with your cardiovascular system. You can start to loose feeling in some parts of the body. Some little vein can pop, for example in a tongue, which hurts a lot and creates a taste of blood. Your heart can start beating really fast. You can have problems with catching breath. You can feel all kinds of painful sensations in your head.

Don't freak out when you start to experience that kind of stuff. If you take known substance in amounts considered normal by psychedelic community, then you are safe. Problems start when you take the wrong substance, for example DOB mislabeled as 4-AcO-DMT, then you can take a ludicrous dose of one substance, that would be considered normal for the another. Other common mistakes are taking NBOMEs, thinking they are LSD or thinking that if new substance you have has similar name, then the dosage will be similar too, that's not true.

@Leo Gura But Leo, I was so relaxed. I mean my body was so relaxed, but I was feeling nausea because my parents brainwashed me that these mushrooms might be poisonous. Anyway, deep inside I knew that nothing bad was gonna happen, but my father got angry to get me to the hospital, so I obeyed. :D . The trip left me with constant peace (till know).

@Girzo I had no pain in my body. Even though I have some back, knee and shoulder injury that cause me chronic pain, that pain melt away after taking the mushrooms. It was amazing!

The best place to do psychedelics is in the middle of nowhere naked from society where only you and nature remain. Get a place somewhere secluded for a few days relatively safe where nothing works and leave your phone home. No access to people or phones or anything. Only you and yourself/nature and the wild and this is how you truly face your fears and get the most out of the experience with little to no distractions. The worst than can happen is you pass out or a bear eats you >.< and the best, you become enlightened. This way you deal with everything "internally" as you know there is no access to the outside world your ego holds onto. Simply drop down and lay on the grass and completely surrender when shit goes dark or heavy and face and surrender to it fully, only sooner or later you will see the light and become one with source <3

Everything else outside of you the trip and nature will only distract and redirect the full potential and purity of the experience. These experiences are best done in solitude where you disconnect from everyone and everything else. If you cannot do that stay away until you are naturally self sufficient and 100% responsible.

These experiences are between you and yourself, no one else should be involved because they wont understand your journey and experience.

Hope this helps clear somethings up

Peace

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And when all else fails, pray to Jesus ;)

it works every fucking time

I had a similar experience with Lsd.I just called a friend and not my parents (they would have fucked me in the ass and destroy the trip if they learn I took psychedelics)Your brother was enough I believe.I had take 2 blotters and I was thinking I will suicide or become crazy but when the trip kicked in it was great.These substances are really powerful.Προσεχε

@Crystalous It was the first hour that was scary (but I remained calm) and then there was just pure silence. That silence is still with me. I love it! Χρειάζεται προσοχή ;);) 

@LiakosN I love that silence. Great report. Heed the advice about respecting the shrooms / trips. I trust you learned that. Sounds like you have one hell of an understanding mom (and dad not sure). 

Reminds me of a time a while back I tripped with a friend. I learned A LOT. He went into One / Nonduality full on, but had no practices, no theory - no foundation for it. So, he walked right out the front door 1 hour into a 5 hr trip. In his trip, his friends had all the houses in the nieghborhood build and filled with actors, setting up some kind of game of a lifetime, all just for him. He walked to houses talking to people fully believing they were actors. So they’d be like “uh, is there something I can help you with? Do you want me to call the police or EMS for you or something”? And he’d say (thinking they’re actors in this game just for him) “i don’t know, do you think you should call the police, or EMS”? He enjoyed the shit out of this “game for him” for hours, thinking each person he met was planned, and he should let them just go through their “lines” of the “play”. So the police came, and asked him the typical questions. He was really upfront about being on shrooms, yet perceived the police as actors within the game for him. They said he had done nothing illegal (lucky / the mystic of some trips) but they can’t let him keep walking through the neighborhood, and he could spend the night in a cell at the police station (no charges) or they could take him to the hospital. In “game mode” he says to the officer, “what do you think I should do”? Luckily, the cop suggests the hospital. So he gets checked in (still completely thinking this is part of the big game for him with some ultimate prize at the end) and they start an IV to begin flushing the psylicibin out of his system. While getting the IV, which of course is part of the game to him, he’s asking the nurse what she thinks he should do next. She suggests calling someone to pick him up. Shrooming, he did not take his phone with him, and can not remember name or phone numbers. Then he remembers one phone number. It is for a sales rep he calls often at work. He remembers this number because he manually dials it on a regular phone at work. So he calls the sales rep, who literally lives next to the hospital, and was a long time seeker and had taken many a trip. What are the chances right?! Dude picks him up at the hospital, takes him to dudes house, they watch some tv together. After about an hour (this is 5 hrs into the trip) he remembers my phone number and calls me. Next morning we picked him up at dude’s house. Counted our blessings, and laughed, a lot. Like I said, learned a lot. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 hours ago, LiakosN said:

@SgtPepper Yup, still it was the best experiences of my life. A lot of emotional suffering washed away by crying and I feel more relaxed. 

There will be a next time maybe in 3 to 6 months because i need to apply al lot of lessons ive learned. When i took them I was saying to myself I am safe I am safe,but because my parents told me that mushrooms are poisonous, subconsciously i believed that thought and scared to death. 

Thats a good amount of time to integrate. and yes sometimes our families fears can make it worse. It's best to ignore all that and just surrender, believe that no matter what it will turn out alright, if you have taken the proper precautions. Even then!, if you accidentally consume, it is still best to believe it will turn out alright. Panicking always leads to worse outcomes. ;)

@Nahm Wow! What a story man! Thanks for posting in!

I choose the Golden Teachers because I wanted to learn for myself why i suffer. I didn't care about any visual effects whatsoever that's why I saw a few visuals. But the insights were literally bombarding my mind. I was like: Wow!! and after 10 secs Wow!!!... and... Wow!!!

Next time I'll do mushrooms I'll be 110% ready. I will write things on paper that I wanna learn for myself that make me suffer.

Don't know why but since my first trip my peace is deepening every day. Currently I am meditating for almost 19 months one hour straight, doing 5 minutes cold showers for the last 2 weeks, working out for the last 10 years, studying almost every day and using 'The Work' by Byron Katie for 2 months . But man, after doing mushrooms my meditation is 10 times better and gets better everyday. My breathing is DEEP! My addiction to criticism diminished for about 90%.

I am afraid though if all these are gonna last for ever.

P.S Have you ever cried as much as you can that you actually enjoying it? That's what I experienced. I learned that crying is one of the best methods to relieve suffering and open your heart/body. Tears can wash the windows of our souls.

@SgtPepper The fear was so intense, I felt like it was the last day I am gonna live. But, still I was 85% calm.

I've noticed the self confidence and self esteem have been raised as well...