NoSelfSelf

When will you know you are self-actualized?

18 posts in this topic

When? 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

homeostasis will make you go to the base point of laziness, ignorance and duality so the fight never ends

@Moreira sorry but i am not sure how thats relevant to * when you will know you are self-actualized * doesn't it implies that its either impossible or difficult? isn't that separate? 

@NoSelfSelf i think when you start taking control of action instead of waiting for external circumstances to force you to action 

@Moreira so never ?@BjarkeT so taking control of action means i am self actuized? 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf if its not depending on external circumstances, you are not waiting for something external to happen until you take action i would think so but i may be incorrect but that would be my guess i think i have read it some where

@kieranperez when did he say it was a destination? 

Edited by BjarkeT

@NoSelfSelf

Leo has a great list of qualities that define self-actualization. But I consider it a life's work.

On 22/03/2018 at 6:25 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

When? 

When you realize that there is nothing else to fulfill you because you already are whole. It helps to get a good life together. It helps that there is no man, woman, job, or circumstance that could make you more whole because you already are.

Then, there are circumstances such as devestating wars or natural disasters and you survived that. It's great to be prepared for those before it happens. Understand that passive income cannot be uprooted like a job or career. So, it helps to work on a life purpose with passive income (startup). Also, if you survive, your mastery will always be there -- if you have mastered something in life -- a useful skill. In human history, once upon a time, there used to be no passive income, and ppl used to rely solely on their mastery, and emotional mastery. Those who made it looked like real heroes. We're given a lot more opportunities now.

When you have no more neuroses.  You’re at peace regardless of what happens.  You don’t let life affect you deeply or in some personal way.   You are one with life — flowing with the waves — rather than trying to be a pillar in the midst of waves occurring all around you.  And when you let go like this, you can open yourself up to becoming more authentic in your life.  Your life will sort of automatically adjust to what is best for you.  What you think is best for you is not what’s best for you.  So you gotta trust in that process of letting go and seeing how your life settles in automatically.  That’s a process that letting go of Ego causes to happen.  It’s a fascinating change in perspective on life.  You’re gonna find the deepest authenticity you can discover in life — plus constant peace with life.  You’re not gonna be fighting anymore.  You’ll watch your own death when it happens like a dispassionate scientist observing the leg of a flea under a microscope. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor @Key Elements  so enlightement is end of self actualization? I heared its just the beggining

It's you.

Now fight.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Joseph Maynor @Key Elements  so enlightement is end of self actualization? I heared its just the beggining

It is the beginning because you have to learn and develop everything again. But this time you do it from your deepest core.

The journey doesn't end even if suffering does.

@cirkussmile if its a journey it has to have a destination what is the destination ?

It's you.

Now fight.

It’s been a process for me. What started off as glimpses of the “character” slowly evolved into stretches of time.

The most obvious differences ime:

1. Easier recognition of The Story and less attachment to it.

2. Less seeking behavior

3. Allowing the character to express itself (joy, love, frustration etc) without the obsession of “what ifs” and “if only”.

4. Recognition that past and future is a construct played out by the character.

5. Realization that no matter how hard I try, I cannot escape the present moment.

6. Less opinions

Unification of eternal unconditional love. Inspired, intrinsically motivated progressive living. Freedom from decisions and outcomes rooted in the unconscious state of paradigms. Detached from mental reaction to others, yet deeper and closer relationships, seeing meaninglessness yet living with inspired purpose, minimalistic yet living in truth and abundance, aware of the “why” of the universe, yet aware each create their own reality, extraordinarily simple minded yet aware of the relativity of values like self reliance, responsibility, accountability. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Yes, it's the beginning, not end. It made me much clearer on my path. As I go along on this journey, it gets more interesting and clearer, meaning more awareness of what's going on. I started here (brief description).

9 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@cirkussmile if its a journey it has to have a destination what is the destination ?

It's not really a destination. It's a full-circle strange loop. I think in order to stop this strange loop from reoccurring, just try your best to live this life and learn all your lessons. Do something to contribute and trigger a ripple effect so that we all could live a more peaceful life and continue to contribute to this world.

Full-circle strange loop.

ouroboros-simple-svg.png

With enlightenment, the meaning of the clip below gets deeper. But, everyone has a different path and contributes differently. (Eg. If you sing, play the guitar, and write songs, you may write awesome songs & awesome songs on enlightenment to pass on the message.)

@Nahm nice description tnx@Key Elements thank you i understand it better now

It's you.

Now fight.

14 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

The destination is the journey ? 

When we are looking for a goal we are looking in the future and that makes us totally forget about what is now. It's tricky buy the truth is... What you have right now such as friends, understanding, feelings and so on, is your entire life. Look around. This is your life and no matter where you go your life will still be there. 

What takes time is to accept the unsatisfying present moment and then miraculously it will change to something that fits you better. The expansive quality in you will never settle down ❤️