Monkey-man

How do u fight Satan

42 posts in this topic

Maybe you’ve already noticed that our life is a battleground between various forces and entities. Before ego is fully gone, forces of light won’t grant us full protection, and we are mostly powerless puppets in the hands of dark forces and also many other forces. One of them is Satan or He-who-must-not-be-named because why grab his attention. It is just one name of very very ancient spirit who rebelled against the Source. As far as various mystics concerned, his main purpose is power over Earth and every other worlds as much as possible, he doesn’t limit himself. 

Little things that HE makes you to experience through sending his demons to you:

fear

sufferring

doubt

Tic disorders

worries about future

bad or useless thoughts related to self

any kind of ego’s thoughts and desires

swearing

anxiety

engage in pleasure-seeking activities

engage in useless addictions

Emotional criticism

Clinging to materialist paradigm and blind atheism

Thoughts like: ‘nah, such things do not exist’ also come from him, yes such thoughts are good for him not for you, because it will leave you asleep without being aware that your life is not under your control and prevent you from growth 

Being afraid of him is also not good. It’s better to be aware but without paying emotional attention.

There are also big things:  depression, suicide, self-destruction, anger, violence, power-seeking.

All These things are his food just like banana is yours. he will do everything to prevent your soul from growth.

I guess it’s better to use word prevent him instead of fight him because we can’t really fight or resist him if we have ego, fights or resistance are only beneficial for him in this way, we can only try to prevent him. Heres things that I do to prevent his little victories:

Rubber band on a wrist to hit yourself whenever you-know-who is around forcing you to eat that junk food or indulge in pleasures or think about your self’s future and past

Heart prayer against him, or listening to prayers (Islamic prayers against Jinns, Shaitans are very powerful, also Chrstian ones)

Observing yourself without reacting negatively or positively to his commands

what do you do to prevent him? Any techniques? Besides obvious ones like meditation and being aware. I’m asking only coz it’s getting diff, spiritual growth correlates with increase in his attacks, hope you already noticed that.

Please dont hurt yourself.

I dont know, its a long term process. Meditation is what helped me the most.

13 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

Maybe you’ve already noticed that our life is a battleground between various forces and entities. Before ego is fully gone, forces of light won’t grant us full protection, and we are mostly powerless puppets in the hands of dark forces and also many other forces. One of them is Satan or He-who-must-not-be-named because why grab his attention. It is just one name of very very ancient spirit who rebelled against the Source. As far as various mystics concerned, his main purpose is power over Earth and every other worlds as much as possible, he doesn’t limit himself. 

Little things that HE makes you to experience through sending his demons to you:

fear

sufferring

doubt

Tic disorders

worries about future

bad or useless thoughts related to self

any kind of ego’s thoughts and desires

swearing

anxiety

engage in pleasure-seeking activities

engage in useless addictions

Emotional criticism

Clinging to materialist paradigm and blind atheism

Thoughts like: ‘nah, such things do not exist’ also come from him, yes such thoughts are good for him not for you, because it will leave you asleep without being aware that your life is not under your control and prevent you from growth 

Being afraid of him is also not good. It’s better to be aware but without paying emotional attention.

There are also big things:  depression, suicide, self-destruction, anger, violence, power-seeking.

All These things are his food just like banana is yours. he will do everything to prevent your soul from growth.

I guess it’s better to use word prevent him instead of fight him because we can’t really fight or resist him if we have ego, fights or resistance are only beneficial for him in this way, we can only try to prevent him. Heres things that I do to prevent his little victories:

Rubber band on a wrist to hit yourself whenever you-know-who is around forcing you to eat that junk food or indulge in pleasures or think about your self’s future and past

Heart prayer against him, or listening to prayers (Islamic prayers against Jinns, Shaitans are very powerful, also Chrstian ones)

Observing yourself without reacting negatively or positively to his commands

what do you do to prevent him? Any techniques? Besides obvious ones like meditation and being aware. I’m asking only coz it’s getting diff, spiritual growth correlates with increase in his attacks, hope you already noticed that.

This is all thinking. Overthinking. Meditation takes a while to get down but this is exacttly what it’s for. It’ll slow things down.  The demon is just you beating up on yourself for not doing what you want to for your alignment and health, and doing things you really don’t want to instead. It’s near impossible to have clarity when you’re knee deep in it. Meditation is the way. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Maaaan, I have been meditating on and off since summer 2017, it hasnt slowed that much...well, it has a little bit but not as much as I wanted it too.

Any advice?

@Ether On and off will result in a little bit. ? First thing, every morning, build to 30 minutes. I’d start with stomach breathe focused med as a broad shot, then try each med and find what works for you best, read, contemplate, let go. Then pick something to start doing or stop doing. After a couple months, pick something in addition. Meditation will allow the awareness, you’ll become more aware. If you were (extreme example) smoking cigarettes, more awareness of how unhealthy that is, and it’s implication to the trajectory of your life becomes more realized. We either say fuck that, and stop practicing (capping off the awareness), or we say awwwww hell no!!, I got this, I’ll do whatever it takes, and we practice. Nothing’s ever done ya know? Life will always be churning and giving you situations. It’s infinite. There’s always more. The thing in question is your consciousness, and what is accessible to you from what you’ve done with it.    (Slaps face)  Consciousness!!!   Your “Life” does not matter one bit. This moment matters. Meditation is the way!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm For example these last 3\4 days i have done meditation and i havent seen much progress. This is not quitting though, I will keep going, I just want lasting happiness now but this also creates suffering. Damn. How am I suppose to want enlightenment when you got to stop wanting it in the end?

@Nahm Just meditated, i was out of thought for a bit, i could see what reality really was. There was still some thought though

The only way to truly eliminate Satan's manipulation is to realize that Satan and God are just the modes of the same reality.  Satan is just the shadow God. You cannot arrive at God without moving through Satan. Play them together in a musical rhythm.Beauty is in their harmony,  enlightenment is in their synthesis.  

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Satan is the ego.You have to destroy it through meditation diet and no masturbation.Enlightenment means you win the satan.

@Ether thoughts will be thoughts no matter how much you gain from even 1 year of consistent meditation. Meditation doesn't give you a high or a blissful state but it gives you the ability to chose your reaction to these higher states or lower states. All meditation will teach you is no matter how much you feel like shit you'll know this wont be fixed by you writing on the forum or watching leo, you'll know that meditation is the only place to go back to. Dont expect any kind of blissful state by just sitting for 20 minutes a day. Your high will be you building your life where in the end of the day you are excited that the day is over and excited that tomorrow exists

@Vipassana What can I say, self-help videos are my crutch.

~But I do meditate and keep being aware of my thoughts.

4 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

Satan is the ego.You have to destroy it through meditation diet and no masturbation.Enlightenment means you win the satan.

Exactly... the ego is taking the place of GOD, that's what the Devil did.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

If there’s a goal this is the movement of thought. 

If there is a self centered movement through volition the the more self centeredness. 

Meditation as means to escape the self is a movment of self. Although this may temporarily lessen the conflict between thoughts and the the entity you call you, this will only soon develop the habitual mechanical movement to repeat this more and more as means to suppress. The more you engage in these ‘control’ activities you will find that this routine must be fulfilled more and more on a daily basis just to get through the day. This becomes a dependence. This dependence becomes mechanical and strengthens the sense of self. Only thought plays a trick on itself and tells itself otherwise. 

Thought wins and gives ‘the you’ the impression of otherwise. 

Edited by Faceless

@Ether Yes they are my crutch too but dont think that further down the road you wont face the meaningless of all this and you'll feel guilty about how much you could've practiced rather than jack your brain off to Leo. Perhaps take psychedelics and i dont even have to say the rest.

The more you/thought/Satan fights, the stronger Satan becomes. The fight is the movment that gives continuity to and as Satan.  

@Vipassana We will only regret if we believe a thought

C4R7-x8VMAE9pQW.jpg

But knowing my mind, that will probably happen.

Doesnt mean we cant try to enjoy our life instead of meditating 24\7. You do know about the middle path, dont you?

24 minutes ago, Faceless said:

If there’s a goal this is the movement of thought. 

If there is a self centered movement through volition the the more self centeredness. 

Meditation as means to escape the self is a movment of self. Although this may temporarily lessen the conflict between thoughts and the the entity you call you, this will only soon develop the habitual mechanical movement to repeat this more and more as means to suppress. The more you engage in these ‘control’ activities you will find that this routine must be fulfilled more and more on a daily basis just to get through the day. This becomes a dependence. This dependence becomes mechanical and strengthens the sense of self. Only thought plays a trick on itself and tells itself otherwise. 

Thought wins and gives ‘the you’ the impression of otherwise. 

Yes it’s very accurate point about goals and control activities. I found it problematic to surrender and in the same time to do even simple things like walking and eating. When I walk it’s fuelled by goal to walk from one place to another, I don’t know how to drop that and walk without goals. Seems like I have no need to walk at all if mind doesn’t create goal first, but in the same time body requires some physical activity, I can’t just sit forever. What’s your solution?

When you see through Satan, you will no longer have to fight him.  That’s what the Path is leading to.