Stoica Doru

A big slap to all self-deceivers

74 posts in this topic

We all did this or continue to do so, unfortunately. Integration is key. That's the ultimate word for acceptance. 

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

She seems to be attacking people like me who think the Ego is illusory.  I guess I'm one of the "bad people".  To me, she looks like one of those people who wants to hold onto Ego.  That's her choice.  But she shouldn't demonize people who see through more nonsense than she does.  She has a lot of Metaphysics here than frankly just sounds like BS to me. 

There is no Ego!  Some people just don't ever seem to get that.  They wanna say we are always acting from Ego.  There is no you acting!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Joseph Maynor Idc she is amazingly beautiful and sexy :) 

To me she sounds confusing as hell.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

To me she sounds confusing as hell.

In the videos I have watched she makes a perfect sense. However, I have not seen much of her videos.

Edited by egoless

I find it odd that Gigi Young's views on the matter are pretty similar:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I don't know that girl but Teal Swan seems very intelligent and mysterious. I don't know there is something really mysterious about her...

Edited by egoless

@egoless Don't forget about the hot/crazy scale correlation...;)xD

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Joseph Maynor I don't know that girl but Teal Swan is amazing girl. She is so pretty, intelligent and wise .... Perfect woman.

You should watch her, she's different but smart.  I rarely agree with her, but I appreciate her take.  She's got good intuition.  So, I kinda agree with the jist of what she says but rarely the details.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You should watch her, she's different but smart.  I rarely agree with her, but I appreciate her take.  She's got good intuition.  So, I kinda agree with the jist of what she says but rarely the details.

I did not watch Teal's  video till the end but I think her main idea was that you should not fragment yourself. That is exactly in line with saying ego does not exist and it is illusory. You are your ego as well as you are awareness of it. You are everything including the ego. That's why ego is illusory and does not exist separately. It is the beginning stage to make you notice that you are not only that ego and you are much more than that. But Teal is saying here that this process should not turn into fragmentation of One's being. There is only unity. 

Edited by egoless

Just now, egoless said:

I did not watch Teal's  video till the end but I think her main idea was that you should not fragment yourself. That is exactly in line with saying ego does not exist and it is illusory. You are your ego as well as you are awareness of it. You are everything including the ego. That's why ego is illusory and does not exist. It is the beginning stage to make you notice that you are not only that "body". But Teal is saying here that this process should not turn into fragmentation of One's being. There is only unity. 

To me that is all Ego.  You don't have any control.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

To me that is all Ego.  You don't have any control.

But your brain has control over your body. And you are your brain too. So at the same time you have control. But there is no chooser or controller. It's much complicated than just saying you don't have control or not. It could not be understood intellectually until you get fully awakened. You will know that it will be impossible to articulate your experience. Saying - you don't have control is confusing lots of people who are still sleeping... I suggest you not to mention it like that.

Edited by egoless

24 minutes ago, egoless said:

But your brain has control over your body. And you are your brain too. So at the same time you have control. But there is no chooser or controller. It's much complicated than just saying you don't have control or not. It could not be understood intellectually until you get fully awakened. You will know that it will be impossible to articulate your experience. Saying - you don't have control is confusing lots of people who are still sleeping... I suggest you not to mention it like that.

I'm speaking mostly to the most advanced people.  Note that.  I just want to be honest and try to help the most advanced people now.  Yeah -- from the perspective of Ego, what I say will sound disagreeable.  I'm not gonna pretend that I'm stuck in Ego just to not offend people.  If I did that, I wouldn't be being authentic and honest.  So, my teachings now is mostly to help advanced people rid those last shards of Ego from their lives.  That's what's great about me doing this as a hobby -- I don't have to pretend like I'm anything more than I am.  I don't have to worry about someone not liking me.  That's very freeing from a teaching standpoint.  All I have to do is be myself.  I just teach what I currently believe.  That's it.  Oh yeah, and sometimes I play the role of the destabilizer, which at this point I am well known for on here.  That's the part of the teaching that seems mean, but it's not.  It's hard to do that effectively on this Forum, so I've kinda been limited in how much I can do that.  So, in that way I've been limited, but that's out of my control, so I gotta work around that.  I gotta take the more "nice approach" in my attempts to knock people out of their beliefs -- so they can see the difference between belief and being. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm speaking mostly to the most advanced people.  Note that.  I just want to be honest and try to help the most advanced people now.  Yeah -- from the perspective of Ego, what I say will sound disagreeable.  I'm not gonna pretend that I'm stuck in Ego just to not offend people.  If I did that, I wouldn't be being authentic and honest.  So, my teachings now is mostly to help advanced people rid those last shards of Ego from their lives.

But notice that you are communicating through forum where there are lots of beginners reading your posts. It could induce two opposing beliefs in them which could be very harmful:

1) their identification with ego.

2) that they don't have control or that there is no chooser.

And finally, yes there is no separate chooser, but you as the consciousness have infinite freedom of the creation. Reality exists as the infinite field of possibilities and consciousness is through which all this manifests. 

Edited by egoless

The controller is the controlled. Lol 

There is no advancement ‘continuity/measure/time’  when it comes to liberation ‘the timeless’ that which is immeasurable. 

Advancement/advanced implies time, measure, ‘the movement of the finite’ 

This is an indication that one has arrived at a dead end, and has been caught up in there own delusion. 

This can be a learning experience never the less. 

This can be avoided by watching our own motives, and understanding ones self. 

Wisdom comes from understanding ones self.

Edited by Faceless

24 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So, my teachings now is mostly to help advanced people rid those last shards of Ego from their lives

I don't want to offend you or start discussion with you. But, the fact that you are proclaiming yourself as a teacher alarms me. I would suggest you to investigate that part of you. Who wants to become the teacher. Isn't that your identification with your ego as a teacher? The authentic teacher won't even try to school someone. It will happen naturally. People will approach him themselves when they see authentic changes in his life. 

Edited by egoless

11 minutes ago, egoless said:

I don't want to offend you or start discussion with you. But, the fact that you are proclaiming yourself as a teacher alarms me. I would suggest you to investigate that part of you. Who wants to become the teacher. Isn't that your identification with your ego as a teacher? The authentic teacher won't even try to school someone. It will happen naturally. People will approach him themselves when they see authentic changes in his life. 

@egoless Damn, that's the truth-bomb dropped right there...

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@Stoica Doru

Teal Swan is low key one of the best teachers I've come across. Just the nuance in which she breaks down different dynamics is incredible.

@egoless Dude. Going full circle on no self ego illusion / Self acceptance whole, and ironically fulfilling the destiny of your avatar name....freaking priceless man. Really happy for you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, aurum said:

@Stoica Doru

Teal Swan is low key one of the best teachers I've come across. Just the nuance in which she breaks down different dynamics is incredible.

She seems very intelligent. She's super woman. Or seems so on camera... I wonder how a girl this young became so wise..

Edited by egoless