Stoica Doru

A big slap to all self-deceivers

74 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, ppfeiff said:

Do you think it would be better if Leo never credited the thinkers/authors when he shared or used their ideas/techniques in his work?

If you understand fragmentation you see these techniques and ideas are not going to work and you see why. 

To understsnd fragmentation you can act as your own trouble shooter and avoid all ‘designated paths’ claimed to lead to liberation. 

There is no pre manufactured path. By learning about one self you clear your own path. 

Edited by Faceless

@ppfeiff Eckhart Tolle: Thats why people have been studying zen for so many years and havent awakened!

Laws are just somebody's opinions.

1 minute ago, Ether said:

Thats why people have been studying zen for so many years and havent awakene

That’s right. 

To study zen as a means to liberation is depending on thought ‘time’ to move to no thought ‘the timeless’ 

If thought, and it’s mechanical/fragmented nature is understood this wouldn’t happen. 

@Faceless I just know im aware more eacch day B|

its a slow process but its working

If you understand fragmentation you see these techniques and ideas are not going to work and you see why. 

To understsnd fragmentation you can act as your own trouble shooter and avoid all ‘designated paths’ claimed to lead to liberation. 

There is no pre manufactured path. By learning about one self you clear your own path. 

As I already said in my comment, you can't get there from here.

You need both transcending and integration, otherwise you hit a roadblock.

You can only be a troubleshooter in a limited way - your ego state is the limiting factor.

If there is still an I-thought, there is still identification with ego parts and disowning or projection of shadow parts, hence incomplete integration.

I haven't taken her workshops, so unless they are well-balanced in this manner, she is offering a partial solution just like the gurus she is criticizing.

And as always - charisma and presence aren't a substitute for full self-realization, both in gurus and "integration" teachers. ;) 

What Is all this jive about 500s-600s-700s and so on ?‍♂️?

What is all this about?? Lolololo 

Anyways....The ego state ‘is the fragmented state’  and cannot be cultivated ‘transcended’ to integration ‘wholeness’. If you understand fragmentation this becomes quite obvious. 

So It’s simple folks! 

1# Dont Take work shops. Don’t learn about your self through anohter. You are the teacher and the student. Explore without authority. This is responsibility right. 

2# Learn about fragmentation, and the fact that when one is in this fragmented state there can be no integration. 

Lets not go beyond where we haven’t yet begun right??‍♂️

What is all this about?? Lolololo 

The ego typically doesn't go all at once, but in stages.  The numerical scale corresponds to certain experienced stages of ego/egolessness.

Anyways....The ego state ‘is the fragmented state’  and cannot be cultivated ‘transcended’ to integration ‘wholeness’. If you understand fragmentation this becomes quite obvious. 

I understand fragmentation.  You cannot integrate fully without transcending as well.  The ego state won't allow you to.

A better question is, is this woman is fully integrated herself?  What evidence is there that that's the case?

If not, she's teaching theories without embodying her teaching.

I hate to tell you, but any semi-charismatic person can get on YT and get some people to believe their theories.

Skepticism is advised.

Edited by Haumea

18 minutes ago, Haumea said:

The ego typically doesn't go all at once, but in stages.  The numerical scale corresponds to certain experienced stages of ego/egolessness.

I understand fragmentation.  You cannot integrate fully without transcending as well.  The ego state won't allow you to.

A better question is, is this woman is fully integrated herself?  What evidence is there that that's the case?

If not, she's teaching theories without embodying her teaching.

I hate to tell you, but any semi-charismatic person can get on YT and get some people to believe their theories.

Skepticism is advised.

That’s right. As I said learn yourself. Don’t learn from anyone?

Typicaly/commonly the self/ego never falls alway. 

Thats because there remains the fragmented movement/time based progression. Continuity of the self that reaches for that state of timelessness. This is an impossibility. 

People spend years at this and yet don’t bring about any fundamental change in there daily conduct. 

I never even seen her before and don’t think I will again either. That’s not important. What is important to see is that Wholeness can not be taught. 

Doesn’t matter what she says. You have to explore yourself. 

Forget about her and explore fragmentation. 

Edited by Faceless

Typicaly/commonly the self/ego never falls alway. 

Historically speaking, full enlightenment is rare, true.

That changed after the 2012 Awakening.  The process is taking off exponentially.

Within 6 years what used to be atypical will be, if not common, considerably less rare.

Thats because there remains the fragmented movement/time based progression. Continuity of the self that reaches for that state of timelessness. This is an impossibility. 

I have no idea what that means.

Fragmentation is only possible because of the I-thought.

No I-thought, no ability for fragmentation to persist.

There is nothing for the fragment to attach to.

Peope spend years at this and get don’t bring about any fundamental change in there daily conduct. 

True, but rapidly changing.

To get that fundamental change the I-thought must go. That happens at full enlightenment, not first stage enlightenment.

Edited by Haumea

9 minutes ago, Haumea said:

This is why we must understand fragmentation. 

14 minutes ago, Haumea said:

Historically speaking, full enlightenment is rare, true.

That changed after the 2012 Awakening.  The process is taking off exponentially.

Within 6 years what used to be atypical will be, if not common, considerably less rare.

Fragmentation is only possible because of the I-thought.

No I-thought, no ability for fragmentation to persist.

There is nothing for the fragment to attach to.

True, but rapidly changing.

To get that fundamental change the I-thought must go. That happens at full enlightenment, not first stage enlightenment.

Glimpses are thought induced. These glimpses will indicate that liberation was false... ??‍♂️...There is only one stage and that’s liberation. Then there is the immeasurable and timelessness. Centerlessness. 

Edited by Faceless

This is why we must understand fragmentation. 

I understand fragmentation.

I have no clue what that sentence is supposed to mean.

Those are different things.

I actually experienced the entire process over the last year.

I've observed it work intimately.

Before that, I was working on my integration (using various means) for almost 20 years.

Are those credentials sufficient?

I've actually experienced it first-hand.  It's not a theory for me, not a belief.

As long as there's an I-thought, there will be some fragmentation.

That's bottom line.

Dude, I'm not talking out of my ass - promise! :D

The discovery was shocking to me as well.  It seems few teachers fully explicate it (at least in the way I'd like to see.)

Bottom line is, "integration" IS sahaja.

Edited by Haumea