Shin

«Semen retention» for women ?

21 posts in this topic

Does women also benefits in some way to not have sex at all ?

There is probably no study for that, but does some old religious scriptures talk about this ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I think women can lose energy from orgasms the same way as men can. This was also in some book about sexuality and energy I read. Orgasms can be clear and even empowering and open up things or they can be then lacking and draining. Having open and empowered chakras makes it a ton better imo

Orgasm isn't the same for femme as for the male.

The male is vitally drained by ejaculation, not by orgasm— the two are totally different functions; as for femme, it is the monthly period which can be debilitating to say the least.

For males, they must learn to de-couple the ejaculatory trigger from the onset of orgasm.

Femme must learn to stop the menses when they are young enough to do so. For the older ones, there are different consideration to take into account.

The last two lines are for those who are involved in advanced taoist grafting practices.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

20 hours ago, Shin said:

There is probably no study for that, but does some old religious scriptures talk about this ?

Sex for women has enormous benefits , it helps with their moods , with slowing the aging process, with enabling them to live longer and healthier but I suppose for men it's the opposite it makes their faces wrinkly and to go bald faster . 

It also helps with having a less foggy , more clear mind . pretty good benefits actually for having sex in moderation so I don't think it's that beneficial to stop it entirely . it was there for a reason why go against it but for men excessive amount of sex is more harmful .

@sarapr @Ether I'm just curious on the subject, it's not about imposing anything to anyone :)

God is love

And God in them

On 1. 3. 2018 at 1:34 AM, deci belle said:

Femme must learn to stop the menses when they are young enough to do so. For the older ones, there are different consideration to take into account.

@deci belle Can you please point me to comprehensive resources on the topic? 

Edited by Elisabeth
@user

@sarapr so sex is supposed to make men’s faces wrinkly and cause them to loose their hair? Are you kidding me? Lol...

Struggling to come to terms with the fact that you might think your serious about that statement.

and as for it helps women to live longer? I can’t imagine people having a lot of sex after the age of 60, but I might be wrong.

30 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

@sarapr so sex is supposed to make men’s faces wrinkly and cause them to loose their hair? Are you kidding me? Lol...

Struggling to come to terms with the fact that you might think your serious about that statement.

and as for it helps women to live longer? I can’t imagine people having a lot of sex after the age of 60, but I might be wrong.

I'm not 100% sure of course I read those on the internet and the internet is not that reliable but that's what I've read before and about the living longer thing my grandma's a living example of that and all the other old women who had had a lot of kids and got married early .

3 hours ago, RawJudah said:

Seen a lot of post on nofap saying that guys tends to go bald if they fap too much (I started to 2 years ago myself).

Doesn't seem too stupid, since sperm has a lot of nutriments in it, so if you overindulge in it, there sjould be consequences in some way.

God is love

And God in them

22 hours ago, Shin said:

Seen a lot of post on nofap saying that guys tends to go bald if they fap too much (I started to 2 years ago myself).

Doesn't seem too stupid, since sperm has a lot of nutriments in it, so if you overindulge in it, there sjould be consequences in some way.

Yeah my ex would either extremely hungry or tired after multiple orgasms so it does have its ups and downs but then a few special times it gave us both a burst of energy like ever before so there's still a lot of things we don't know.

B R E A T H E

5 hours ago, pluto said:

Yeah my ex would either extremely hungry or tired after multiple orgasms so it does have its ups and downs but then a few special times it gave us both a burst of energy like ever before so there's still a lot of things we don't know.

Can you remeber what kind of sex you had when you were tired, and when you were supercharged ?

Lenght, gentle or hardcore, tantra etc ...

God is love

And God in them

26 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

@sarapr Lol. I can’t actually believe I’m reading this. 

You don't browse internet enough xD 

God is love

And God in them

4 hours ago, Shin said:

You don't browse internet enough xD 

:D

On 02/03/2018 at 10:44 AM, Shin said:

Doesn't seem too stupid, since sperm has a lot of nutriments in it,

Have you shared that sperm with any girl? xD

On 3/1/2018 at 2:34 AM, deci belle said:

The last two lines are for those who are involved in advanced taoist grafting practices.

Pls explain.

@Shin Sadly no far too many but i believe when your really in love and making love that's where the magic happens and the supercharging occurs. Perfect flow, no rush, mindful, beautiful love making.

B R E A T H E

On 2/28/2018 at 7:10 PM, Shin said:

More energy is lost in aggressiveness. Man begins first, he commits aggression. Woman does not commit aggression. Her energy decreases less proportionately than that of a man. Pleasure to an extent lies in losing energy. Therefore, a woman does not get as much pleasure as a man gets. According to the statistics of a survey conducted by some woman over a period of ten years 70 percent of women never experience the climax in a sexual intercourse. Children are born but it is difficult for women to get the experience of the falling out of sex energy. I said that both lose energy; but that does not mean that someone can become strong by suppressing his energy forcibly. If energy is suppressed forcibly, energy is lost in the act of suppression. That suppressed energy will find a release sooner or later. It will flow out in dreams and is wasted. Suppressed energy perverts and creates more difficulties.

~ Osho