krazzer

I found out i'm immortal. Twice.

17 posts in this topic

A while back I read this article: 
https://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html

And started to study that topic a little bit. In conclusion, everything points out that superintelligent AI will be around in 20-30 years. From that point on things get more wacky because exponential growth in intelligence will continue. But long before that, we will have cured diseases of old age, and not far from now, the average life span of humans will increase more than a year each year. Boom. Immortality. Yes you can still get hit by a bus, although chances are not so high when they're all driving autonomously.

Many people disagree with this, but that's because they haven't studied it and are locked in linear thinking. So before you start throwing out you're own ideas about this, please study this stuff (the article I linked is a good place to start).

Of course some people predict that AI will destroy the human race, but I'm optimistic. I think alongside AI we will enhance ourselves (a process that's already well underway). So eventually, we will not only be immortal, but also omnipotent. What else can you be when you're 1 trillion times more intelligent than you are now.

And then...

More recently, I've been understanding the nature of reality itself more and more. All of this is, is a dream. There is no matter. There is only this. Reality is infinite. Everything is possible. This body can die but only this story will end. There are infinitely more stories. I won't die. I am it. You are it. Even though the you i'm talking to doesn't exist. The one who's consciously reading this is creating this by himself. And he's also me. 

The whole story about AI and the future pales in comparison to knowing existence itself. But if this body might life 100 more years, intelligence is so absurdly high, will it not reach the levels of god itself? Why is this. Why did I create this story where this happens. I'm thrilled to see what happens when the story end. But i'm also thrilled to see where the story goes. I guess that's why I created this world.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

1 hour ago, krazzer said:

But if this body might life 100 more years, intelligence is so absurdly high, will it not reach the levels of god itself? Why is this.

Will a device mimicking the actions of god ever be able to be by itself? ;)

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

From my own point of view as it stands, right now, I believe that AI in this vibrational state of reality or even in any reality won't ever reach the level of intelligence of Infinity (God). The idea of AI is within Infinity (and so is intelligence). Infinity has infinite intelligence, meaning anything else within it won't reach close. 

I'd also like to add my own idea of "why I created this world." Everything, and I mean everything already exists within Infinity. I believe that God didn't create this world to see what happens but to explore, understand itself more. Explore and understand it's own infiniteness in many infinite ways. In a way, it is similar to what you said; God created the world to see one of the infinite ways this vibrational reality will end up.

I'd like to say that I'm simply adding my opinions on the subject and no offense was intended.

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

''But if this body might life 100 more years, intelligence is so absurdly high, will it not reach the levels of god itself?'' Maybe it will one day since a human being is intelligence itself. He's very makeup is intelligence, the fact that he exist is intelligence. It is right in front of us, we are this higher power, we are this higher intelligence, it is us, it has always been. DNA, the whole body, the brain, consciousness, everything is intelligence, and we are it, we are this higher power. We are evidence of higher powers, but we are so blind to the obvious.

Well...being immortal with an ego isn't easy living. Can we or something else be contained without the ego? I'm guessing - maybe not. :|

His-Ego-ryou-bakura-22384917-400-326.jpg

@Nahm I get what you're saying. We have so many non-biodegradable containers already. Let's just hope they don't find a way to invent and contain a simple, fictional ego. :|

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Well...being immortal with an ego isn't easy living. Can we or something else be contained without the ego? I'm guessing - maybe not. :|

The first type of immortality I described is of the ego. Which of course is only relatively immortal. It has to die at some point due to the limitations of this universe. The immortal true being isn't contained.

As i said in my post in strange loop, there will be something that will grow out of nowhere and it will lasts in generation, decades centuries and maybe longer than that,..  and it will become history ...and maybe super intelligence is something one day will grow and become a reality.. I don't know? When.. because after all there is so many in infinity will grow outof nowhere.. like nazi right? Like albert Einstein... etc... it is only beingness can say 

@krazzer

Do you actually want to be immortal and omnipotent?

I mean, it sounds nice in theory. Dying looks like it must suck. And who wouldn't want infinite power?

But let's actually break it down.

To be immortal means "you" would be "you" for an INFINITE amount of time.

That is infinitely longer than any number you can imagine.

I can't picture any experience I'd want to have for infinity.

At the same time, at the soul-level you already are immortal. So the finiteness of ego death really doesn't mean shit.

The reason people fear death, myself still included, is because they haven't experienced this yet.

What about being omnipotent?

If you're omnipotent, there's no value in anything you accomplish. It's like playing a video game with every cheat code. Boring.

So the fact that we are acting as finite beings actually is a necessary self-restriction.

@aurum good points.

9 hours ago, aurum said:

The reason people fear death, myself still included, is because they haven't experienced this yet.

They don't want their ego to die, because they believe they are their ego. If you find out your true nature, you'll know there is zero difference between life and death. Maybe the experience of dying might be a bit painful, but that's about it.

10 hours ago, aurum said:

If you're omnipotent, there's no value in anything you accomplish. It's like playing a video game with every cheat code. Boring.

Don't forget about creation. You can create anything, play with your own creation. Be your own creation. 

Hm this sounds familiair... I am currently being my own creation.

I am on a journey becoming... myself

Wow, epic insight i'm having right here...

@krazzer  Have you seen Westworld? Such an amazing show... touches on these themes that you pointed out... 

Hopefully AI won't decide to destroy the human race :) Maybe in a hundered years after it's birth they will start holding civil rights rallies and marches for equality. 

Edited by starsofclay

@aurum easy - an experience i would like for infinity is one that feels like the experience is new every time. Like having your first -insert here- every time.

Thats how I feel when im high.

If I have sex, its like my first time -or close, if i eat something it tastes like the first time.

But i definitely wouldn't want to make myself ignorant that im God, that gotta be the dumbest move lol.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

You can also astral project. 

There's the third way in which you're immortal. 

I cant find the relation between AI and lifespan.

I think in the future people wont live longer. If you take a look in the elite's agenda the n1 prtiority is to keep world population uner 500 millions, you can see it in the georgia guidestones.

To accomplish this goal they deliberately put toxics in water, foods and air. A collateral benefit is the pharmaceutical profit from the diseases caused by this toxics.

Also everybody is living in a sub-clynical scurvy and malnourishment.  Daily doseage recomendations of "health" agencies are the least to keep you alive, not to stay healthy. Fruits and vegetables are low in nutrients becasuse greedy farmers dont respect the off times. Even China started to manufacture fake food: rice made of plastic. Meat steaks made of offal.

Human beings are created to live to 120 years. But not eating poison.

50 minutes ago, Moreira said:

I cant find the relation between AI and lifespan.

I suggest you check out the link I posted, if you can take a very, very long read.