Kaslex

I have had a strange pressure in my head for over a year now!

14 posts in this topic

I have been following actualized.org for 2 years. And i have had some spiritual awakenings, and This pressure have slowly gained in my head, its moving an it feels like energi. Im becomimg Really sick of it, it takes all my focus! How Do i Get rid of it? I have done alot of psychedelics and it just makes it more intens during the trip. I have tried sensory deprivation tank. I have tried observing it. I feel like I have tried every thing. I have had this pressure  in my head 24/7 for a whole year now. I just hope Im not goin to have This for the rest od my life even thoug I am kinda getting used to it. If anyone know anything about what this might be or what couses this. Let me know?

If you have Leo's booklist he has a book there now that could help you with it. I recommend buying the list anyway.

What kind of pressure? Do you mean tension in your head?

9 hours ago, Ascend said:

What kind of pressure? Do you mean tension in your head?

I dont know how to explain it. its a moving pressure, it feels like energi, and its really uncomfortable. Sometimes when I meditate, I can feel it go down my spine an spread a little bit. 

10 hours ago, Kaslex said:

I dont know how to explain it. its a moving pressure, it feels like energi, and its really uncomfortable. Sometimes when I meditate, I can feel it go down my spine an spread a little bit. 

Sounds like kundalini energy. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Have you checked your blood pressure? Should be at, or below, 120/80 mmHg. Have you talked to a doctor about it? Do you have a family history of blood vessel diseases? Loss of elasticity in brain vessels coupled with high blood pressure can increase intracranial pressure. Be careful with attributing this pressure with following actualized.org or meditating, it could be a huge number of things. You could have a growing brain tumor. Have it checked by a doctor before you ask strangers on an online forum.

my first thought was maybe migraines , sorry my answer does not sound too spiritual at all , I have lots of headaches due to either stress or allergies.

it does not have to be a serous thing at all !

Edited by petragr

On 18.12.2017 at 5:10 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

What’s your daily meditation habit like?

I meditate 20 minutes every day. and its hard to not focus on the pressure. I feel like its an energi of some sort. If I move my head it kinda startes to mimikk the movement just abit delayed. its really wierd. I have done some research and I think it might be kundulini symdrome. I have opened a door to energi that is stuck in my head so Im working everyday now to get it to spread more into my body.