AHappyTeddyBear

Loa Is A Load Of Bullshit

22 posts in this topic

what the hell are you guys thinking ? Its a universal law ? LMFAO. You aint getting rich by just focusing or manifesting some dumb thought in your mind lol. what a waste of time if you ask me. You simply focus on it so much that your brain begins to filther things out and you get a sense that you see what you think of all the time. NO MAGIC invloved in this and its simply not true...

How can any1 beleive this rofl :)

"Watch out what you wish for."

That's the advice one should follow. Why? Because the Law of Attraction is that powerful. ;-)

2 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

"Watch out what you wish for."

That's the advice one should follow. Why? Because the Law of Attraction is that powerful. ;-)

I don't understand

Leo covered  this subject pretty well in his two videos on the subject....

The reason I follow Leo is  practical application and his no B.S. approach.

Have you checked them out yet?

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

I think that believing in the "Law of Attraction" comes down to whether or not you believe in metaphysics (forces that transcend the observable laws of physics). If you believe in metaphysics, you're going to be more inclined to believing and embracing the Law of Attraction, but if you don't believe in metaphysics, it would logically rule out the possibility for the Law of Attraction being true.

However, even if you don't believe in metaphysics or simply think that the Law of Attraction is nonexistent, I think the affirmations that LoA teaches you can help train your subconscious mind to subconsciously seek out and respond positively to those things you are trying to attract, when the opportunity arises. With that being said, there are probably more efficient ways to train your subconscious mind.

Disagree - it's worked well for me. Are you basing your statement on experience or merely struggling to believe that it could work?

Here's one perspective :) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

There's two levels to it, one I won't go in to to much, the other is how you affect your subconscious.

When you believe in yourself etc your subconscious will always give you the correct memories etc, if you play bowling it will take over your body and lead you get the same result that you are most attached to.

If for example you put a lot of emotions in to all your failures your subconscious will try to recreate what stimulate that and move your body in a similar manner, if on the other hand you program yourself to get good results your subconscious will send up all the good memories of how to move etc to get good result.

Something to that affect anyway but the other affect where you actually pull shit in to your life is real as well however you will have to go out and put out some effort as well, there's only that much your mind can accomplish on it's own.

3 hours ago, AHappyTeddyBear said:

what the hell are you guys thinking ? Its a universal law ? LMFAO. You aint getting rich by just focusing or manifesting some dumb thought in your mind lol. what a waste of time if you ask me. You simply focus on it so much that your brain begins to filther things out and you get a sense that you see what you think of all the time. NO MAGIC invloved in this and its simply not true...

How can any1 beleive this rofl :)

If you study a bit this is about reality, no magic. My young grasshopper.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you know the book / movie "The Secret"? It's about the Law of Attraction, but represents it in a wrong way - "you only have to wish for somehing and the Universe will give it to you automatically!". I agree that that is BS.

Leo has a video about what's missing from that idea and what's misleading about The Secret:

The Secret - The Truth They Didn't Tell You

The problem with the secret is the same as the difference between belief and faith.  Some people think you have to "believe" to make a miracle, for example. When you can't, they say "have faith". Giving the same meaning to the word, they mean different things. IMO.

If you try to think in something to make it come to you, thoughts won't do it. And if they do it, it will be a delusion too.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Of course simply thinking of something you want is not going to get you it. Only if you do the work required you will eventually get it. And that's the point at which all inner game techniques like the LoA come in. They are designed to increase the probability that you do the work or just start to do the work. For example, you think of all the pleasures you get from achieving your goal, and that should motivate you to do the work, so that you eventually actually enjoy these pleasures, when you have reached your goal. But!

In my experience things like LoA or affirmations can mislead you, they can make you think, you already really accomplished it. Consequently you are actually less willing to work! I think there was an experiment where the conducters told the members of one group to think, they already reached their optimal weight and the others should do something else or nothing, I don't remember it. Turns out, that the members who used those techniques actually ate more of the cookies or sweets they were offered afterwards than the others.

Edited by Arnie
spelling correction

LOA is very powerful if you have no inner resistances/blocks/limiting beliefs which sabotage your ability to actually attract it into your reality. But since most people have a lot of ego BS going on, pretty much all the time, it just ain't happening. Most people would benefit way more on focussing on fixing their ego issues rather than trying to attract material stuff with LOA, nothing on the outside is going to make you happy on the inside anyway.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

That's because you don't understand it, you think "Oh loa? Let's think of a million dollars, ok where's my million dollars??! This is bullshit" It has practicality and other uses. Read up more on it, rather than throwing a hypothesis without the actual knowledge or foreground to back it up

Ok, I retract myself. Lol... I didn't see LOA was Haitian Voodoo.

I don't know if it works, but I am not interested in it at the moment.

I'm probably not the sort of person you'd expect to think the law of attraction is truth, but I'm more convinced every day. It's absolutely crazy, and of course it could be easily construed as coincidence if I want to doubt it, but things have happened for me now that I'm paying more attention. And I don't really believe in coincidence. Haha. 

He's not half as full of bullshit as one might first think, he sound like a (adult) child playing around in fantasy land the first time you listen to him (at least I thought so) but hopefully you can overcome that.

The problem is not in the law of attraction, but in peoples primitive brains that make everything look like a mystery and magic. The Law of Attraction can easily be explained scientifically. There are no 'supernatural energies' involved in this process. everything is governed by the laws of physics and mathematics. The Law of Attraction happens at a 'quantum' level. When an individual thinks of something constantly, his subconscious mind always leads itself to the ways and places which make those things come true. Including fear... This is very simple. But what I hate is these stupid pseudo-scientific idiots who believe in some non-existent energies and magical things. Drives me insane. People lack logic and reason for that matter.

no magic involved?

Have you seen the last 20 videous from Leo?

lmao.