egoless

I Became Egoless (trip Report)

17 posts in this topic

Warning. Just out of the trip so expect lots of grammar mistakes. My hands are shaking right now!

What I've seen can not be unseen. Part of me wants to but part of me is grateful for it. I started trip with powerful meditation and determined mindset to experience complete ego death. It happened. It hit me hardest possible and I completely surrendered. I could not even imagine that I had an ability to surrender so much. It completely destroyed me - I vanished. I had no past no future - only present. My consciousness become awaken. I was no longer body - I became awaken from my body. I saw all the figures and possibilities - it is limitless. I can't even describe all this as much as I want to. I experienced the unity of all the forms. I also saw how time does not exist - it's all about from which "angle" consciousness becomes aware of the form. In the middle of my trip I started to write in the trance. It was happening without me involved this is what I wrote:

"all kinds of forms offer me hands to shake from all sides. They smile at me, they laugh at me some of them are sad. All there is is limitless game of forms. It has no beginning and no end... Time does not exist in this game of forms only "viewing" angle changes from which consciousness experiences these forms. Time is frozen - all there is is NOW! that is the only thing that exists and it is infinite! This game of forms is  the most real thing there is and pointless illusion at the same time. It all happens in me. Who am I? I am all there is. why do I exist? only to exist. Experience is being! This is all pointless. does it scare me? it does not because pointlessness equals to absolute freedom. When there is no ultimate goal there comes the only, true unconditional freedom! Am I alone? No because there is no me and only thing there is - absolute infinity. Figures offer me hands to shake they are all me and they all have their ego sides. We met here in this dimension and we are all one. I am in the bliss and unconditional love to the unity of forms. It is such a bliss that it is killing me and I can't stay here infinitely - I need my form. Can I describe all this for ego dimension? No it is impossible : ( "

I've seen there faces and figures which I've never seen in my life. Forms and figures were shaking hands and hugging each other. Everyone and everything was celebrating freedom from their ego sides including my true self. We all had understanding of our unity and that we are same consciousness.  for solid 4-5 hours I was in this trance state and time to time I was coming back to my physicality. In that other dimension I also felt the unbreakable link and connection to my physical world sort as these two dimensions are one and ultimately connected. They are the two sides of the same coin!

When I came back from this trance I hugged my room walls and felt unconditional love to them. I was so grateful that my reality exists in the exact form as it is.

Edited by egoless

@egoless notice the I that became egoless.

when we say I, we think that we're pointing to a limited fragment of Reality like a body or a thought.

but what we REALLY mean by I is the existence as a whole. the Universe says I through each of us.

unborn Truth

18 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@egoless notice the I that became egoless.

when we say I, we think that we're pointing to a limited fragment of Reality like a body or a thought.

but what we REALLY mean by I is the existence as a whole. the Universe says I through each of us.

Exactly... the consciousness, existence became awake to itself. I am so happy to come back to my form. I am shaking. I love my existence unconditionally as it is.

@egoless What about evil?!!!

Who's gonna wage the crusade against evil???

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless What about evil?!!!

Who's gonna wage the crusade against evil???

I'll save that for another time haha. You troll :D 

Right now I feel like I don't wanna go back there anytime soon. This state is deadly I got this insight that we need this form it is unseparated part of that dimension of infinity and the only lens we can exist through. I appreciate my form of life so much more right now. What is Enlightenment you get stuck in that state permanently? I think it is impossible to stay there so long it will literally kill the body.

You are spiritual leader certainly one of them! 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless I am you.

I saw you there and shook your hand ;) 

What did you take? How much?

Sounds amazing, so congratz. 

I wonder, does anyone have an idea how Buddha got to remember his past lives? Or is that dogma, you think? I assume you didn't experience that?

Welcome to Reality! Now, there is no way back ;)

Edited by Be Yourself

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

I've seen there faces and figures which I've never seen in my life. Forms amd figures were shaking hands and hugging each other. Everyone and everything was celebrating freedom from their ego sides including my true self. And... we all had understanding the unity of us and that we are same consciousness. 

Edited by egoless

Cool report. What's the substance and dosage? I assume al-lad, because of duration, am I right? :)

Really inspiring, thank you for the report. I am really looking forward to my first dmt trip soon.