egoless

The Most Important Question!

23 posts in this topic

I'll explain why I think this question is the most important. If you work hard to get Enlightened in your life time and then you die physically there could be two possibilities. You become absolute infinite aka your true self or you transfer your awareness to new dream, new ego. In the second case all your work done here becomes useless and wasred since you forget everything after you are reborn in the new body. Please answer directly.

If you get Enlightened in this life time will you preserve the no form after physical death or will you reincarnate in another body - loosing your Enlightenment?

Edited by egoless

Hi egoless,

Some analogy.

The sea is the same sea whether it is calm (formless) or wavy (appears as infinitely many forms upon infinitely many levels). 

Being the sea is being enlightened.

Edited by doronshadmi

If, after enlightment, there is no YOU, what sense does it make to ask if YOUR awareness is reincarnated? ;)

There's a concept of indistinguishability in physics. Understand it like this: Say you have a dollar. If you put your dollar in your purse, you can pull out the same dollar later, or a different one. You can tell. They are distinguishable. But if you put a dollar into your bank account and then, later, you transfer a dollar, how can you say if it was the same dollar? They are just electronic numbers, indistinguishable. 

That's how I imagine you after enlightenment.  You become part of the whole, but you can't even tell anymore which parts were the former you. Except that in contrast to dollars in the bank the infinity is likely also uncountable. 

There was this actor in this movie I saw around 14 years ago, I think he was a detective or something. Not sure, he had issues with something or other but I think it worked out. Doesn’t matter now, cause that was just some actor in some film, and this is real, right now, right here, in my actual ‘life’.  I think it’s like that, and Nahm’s the actor, which is just some guy in some movie. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Buddha reached nirvana and yet he came back as dalai lama - i've never really heard one comprehensive answer on this regard

Stop all this nonsense and go self-inquire. You're wasting time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop all this nonsense and go self-inquire. You're wasting time.

Doing both ;) 

On 30/10/2017 at 8:06 PM, egoless said:

If you get Enlightened in this life time will you preserve the no form after physical death or will you reincarnate in another body - loosing your Enlightenment?

Nonono, the real question is why you let your mind mental masturbate instead of self-inquiring/practising presence.

99% of the questions you'll ask about non-duality will be about you being very smart on how to distract yourself, and not about finding the truth.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

Nonono, the real question is why you let your mind mental masturbate instead of self-inquiring/practising presence.

99% of the questions you'll ask about non-duality will be about you being very smart on how to distract yourself, and not about finding the truth.

Read my comment right before yours... Start questioning everything. You are not sure in anything.

On 30/10/2017 at 7:06 PM, egoless said:

I'll explain why I think this question is the most important. If you work hard to get Enlightened in your life time and then you die physically there could be two possibilities. You become absolute infinite aka your true self or you transfer your awareness to new dream, new ego. In the second case all your work done here becomes useless and wasred since you forget everything after you are reborn in the new body. Please answer directly.

There is a rumour that any progress on the path of Enlightenment is continued into your new incarnation, if you hadn't quite 'gotten' it, but your search was honest.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@egoless

Your past and future incarnations are happening now. ;)

Do you believe universe experiences itself only through live beings or objects as well such as wall. And if you say yes - explain.

1 minute ago, AleksM said:

@egoless

It experiences itself only trough live beings. Awareness is everywhere, but consciousness is present only in a living being. The experience of life is the experience of consciousness. 

Just an article: (good to read all of the articles on the site)

http://iamniverse.com/consciousnessmechanics.html

How are you sure about that? Is that answer coming from your own understanding or just reading or other's speculation?

P.S. Another question for you: When you close the door of your room and leave the house. Does your room still exist if no live beings are aware of it or is it disappearing until someone sees it again?

@egoless

Does the wall look alive? What do you feel like, not think but feel.... I feel like it is not alive. But when I look at a being in an animal or a human form, I know that it has consciousness because it has it's own ability to respond, it has the ability to feel. Walls don't have the ability to feel.The wall has no ability to experience more or less of itself. In the future we'll be able to create technology with it's own consciousness and with that, we'll give it the ability to live a life but we're not there yet.

Existence has one property and it's this: it exists. Existence can only exist.

Read the following article:

http://iamniverse.com/existence.html

Now if you perceive it's existence is up to you. If your vibration matches the vibration of the room, then you experience the room. If you don't match it's frequency then you don't. 

Edited by AleksM

@AleksM You don't know what that wall consists of however in the micro level. What is beyond the minimum element discovered by science. Are you still sure now? :) 

@egoless

Everything vibrates. Everything has it's own frequency signature. Every element on the periodic system of elements has it's own vibration. 

Here is a question for you that will clear everything.

Is the wall able to make it's own decisions? If not, then it's not conscious. ;)

PS: added more to the comment above.

Edited by AleksM