egoless

The Most Important Question!

23 posts in this topic

On 11/23/2017 at 5:50 AM, Source_Mystic said:

Go read the Tibetan book of the dead for such inquiries. It states that you ether stay on the wheel of becoming that is the symbol I use a profile pick or are pulled back to the world though unfulfilled desires .... an enlightened being has two choices one come back willingly to help liberate others or get off the wheel of becoming / incarnation process and move on.

Basically it is a book that is suppose to be read to the dying  so that they may see though the illusions of desire and not be ensnared and brought back into a womb.

This is a religious work but as far as I know it addresses your question. This is a speculative question so if you want a speculative answer read the Tibetan book of the dead.

I will say this the Tibetan book of the dead is a interesting read.

As for the rest of us I have not died and remembered my past lives so I know nothing of the death process directly or what happens then again I do not remember my birth ether  ;)

But wether you were Enlightened or not how you decide to stay or go after you died? You don't have memories or desires anymore when you are dead. 

Edited by egoless

It doesn’t work like that.  Awareness stays the same, but the content of awareness changes.  I learned this from my ego death experience.

Edited by Joseph Maynor