Elephant

Factual Text About Lsd From A Swedish Webite

70 posts in this topic

”LSD mostly affect the brain and the psyche. It’s not uncommon that you get anxiety, panic or paranoia. Many also get several different problem, like psychoses and depression and even personality disorders.”

This is from a pretty valid swedish website that help people with addictions. 

I will get LSD within two weeks if I want, it just feels so fucking retarded to take it when you hear about the consequenses. 

Does it talk about the benefits as well? If not it's probably quite biased toward the "knark är bajs" (drugs are shit) movement in Sweden. 

I'm not saying that you should take LSD or not just that to get a complete view on LSD you probably have to do more extensive research.

@Elephant You should read the side effects of prescription drugs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I feel that usually those side effects occur if you take them in large dosage and have a bad trip. Of course if it is your first time doing it, you should be doing it in a low dosage so nothing surprises you too much and you won't have a bad trip. 

If you are surprised by reading this, I would advise you to research more into LSD and how psychoactive substances work in general and then take a very light dose at first (with proper set & setting!!! This is just as relevant as dosage and substance when it comes to psychedelics).

Maybe I'll have time to explain why later that day.

5 hours ago, Elephant said:

”LSD mostly affect the brain and the psyche. It’s not uncommon that you get anxiety, panic or paranoia. Many also get several different problem, like psychoses and depression and even personality disorders.”

This is from a pretty valid swedish website that help people with addictions. 

I will get LSD within two weeks if I want, it just feels so fucking retarded to take it when you hear about the consequenses. 

It is not uncommon to have anxiety, panic, or paranoia.  But those aren't necessarily life destroying consequences either.  Most of the time that comes from irronsponsible dosing, or the person who's taking it has a tendency towards those things.  

The life destroying consequences, however, are fairly rare occurrences.  The smart thing to do is to start with baby doses to see how you react and have a trip sitter.  Never take what's called a "heroic dose" they are pointless and you're asking for negative consequences by pointlessly overloading your brain with this chemical.  

@Elephant Just think about how many people take LSD every year - tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands. And how many cases of what you've described have you heard of or have even been accounted for? Then think about all of the hundreds of thousands of people getting killed and injured from alcohol related causes. If anything, drinking alcohol seems fucking retarded.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Leo Gura I know, but why does that justify me to take lsd? I don’t need prescription drugs, neither lsd. 

I have heard so much good about it, but when I just google ”lsd” I get 20 horrible side-effects right away, as suppose this would help me, haha. 

@Elephant then don't do it.

by the way, as a side effect of breathing and eating, you age and die.

unborn Truth

@Space yes, but when we talk about the psyche, and how hard it would be to correct these thing if it would fuck up. 

Im not worried it would kill me, im worried it would destroy my life.

@ajasatya but you cant really compare that, yes everything to much is bad, but one trip could fuck you up if youre unlucky. 

Just because other things are bad doesnt mean that you should take psychedelics as suppose all the possible side affects of paychedelics doesnt matter just beacuse alcohol is more dangerous. You dont know how your psyche will react to it, and it can fuck you up. Even if people die by drinking water; )

@Elephant Sure, I understand your concerns. It's good that you're thinking about the risks and i'm sure you'll do thorough research to ensure they don't occur. But as Leo talked about in his recent video, psychedelics taken safely and in the correct doses are probably no more harmful than alcohol or tobacco. You need to realise there's just as much, if not more chance of being in a car crash tomorrow, breaking your neck and becoming paralysed for the rest of your life, than there is of having serious adverse effects from these substances. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space yes ofc that could happen but you dont really know how a chemical substance affect you brain, how common do you think it’s to get personality disorders or psychosis from it? Because that scares me. If I get a little bit of depression as a side effect, or as shadow work, thats fine but when we’re talking about the stuff above you might should question it. 

I know it can have awesome benefits and I will probably take it anyways, bit still...;)

@Elephant whatever happened to the notion that you can reach Enlightment without psychedelics? 

Too me taking psychedelics to reach Enlightment sounds much like taking anabolic steroids to build muscle. 

You can build muscle without anabolic steroids but it will be faster when you use them. Apparently you can get Enlightened without using psychedelics as well. 

I am not necesairly against people using either to reach their goals if that is what they want to do. But me for myself I will just do the work without those substances. 

Too each their own, or in other words, do whatever the fuck you want to do. 

Edited by SFRL

I have tried many drugs in my life and too be honest, nothing feels cleaner experience than LSD especially a positive experience but regardless of the direction it always feels very clean and you feel refreshed the next day and feel young again.

B R E A T H E

I'll tell you this: if you take lsd, dmt, shrooms or any other psychedlic and you do it in an environment that you know and you feel safe, your experience will most likely be positive unless you carry negativity in yourself. 

Hej kompis! You should read about LSD and other psychedelic drugs on magiskamolekyler if you want legit information in swedish. They gather all the information you need, like description of positive/negative effects. This is also a good place to ask if you feel worried.

@liquid ive already read a bunch at flashback, some good, some bad, but the bad trips usually adress some early trauma that they have repressed, which is why I really take it in the first place, to unravel unconscious shit. As long as I kinda know that it’s for a better cause I din’r really care, what im afraid of is if my psyche take a few step backwards and doesnt progress...

Edited by Elephant

@Elephant Most people out there aren't experienced with responsible use of psychedelics. If you want good information on psychedelics also make sure to listen to and speak to people who trip for constructive purposes.

If you unsure, it may be wise to do more research before tripping. This stuff is serious, so it's probably not a good idea to take substances when you haven't even researched enough to put yourself at ease.

The fact that you're getting hung up over facts from one website and a quick Google search tells me that you probably haven't gone to great lengths to educate yourself.