Vido

I Interviewed Natasha Mod. Enjoy

78 posts in this topic

@Natasha Tori Maru Don't listen to that sassy ass cat


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Yeah, listening to you explain your concepts over video was much nicer than reading your explanations of them on screen. I understood better and liked you much more over video, lol. It's interesting how that works. 

I reckon this is how it would work if I were speaking to you directly also :D

16 minutes ago, Jirh said:

Totally normal when you're on the spot, especially if you haven't really discussed said topics in spoken language before. It can feel like you are drawing from an empty well. My mind runs empty whenever on the spot and becomes almost tautological 🤫 until thought reinforcements arrive.

I haven't ever spoken about them vocally so openly and within the context of actualized.org and similar nondual teachings. So sometimes there were some colloquial phrases used to fill in gaps while I considered. The contrast here is that I am well used to speaking in front of crowds, performing and hosting meetings with many stakeholders (but business related, clients and government ministers). So I have confidence in my conduct and no performance anxiety. I am happy to say "I don't know the answer - but I can get it if required". But this was VERY different. It was a direct accessing of a totally different aspect of my mind. Strange shit came out I didn't even plan on elucidating on. It was very, very fun and I am glad others got something out of it. Appreciate your words.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ulax said:

@Natasha Tori Maru Don't listen to that sassy ass cat

I have your questions noted down to answer next round :ph34r:


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I have your questions noted down to answer next round :ph34r:

 B|


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joshe said:

I actually like it. 

1 hour ago, Jirh said:

You're fine. And you did great!

19 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Natasha Tori Maru Don't listen to that sassy ass cat

 

 

Edited by EdgeGod900

I corporate now. No more jokes or I report, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EdgeGod900 said:

 

How did you get that video of me? 


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@EdgeGod900 You are so pessimistic. 

The humorous part is @Jirh and @Joshe typically clash and fight with me more than most on this forum (not in a bad way, in an intellectually stimulating and respectful one). 

You just need a cuddle!

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

It is horrible, though. 

I strongly dislike my accent.

Round 2 interview I'll have a proper label mic so you will have clearer brutality in your ears...

SHAZLICKS ON THE BARBY cu**

I used to be skeptical of sounding foreign in my English accent, until I learned about the history of the place I'm from and how the dialect was "made" so to speak and it made me really do a complete flip where I started to really endear it.

It sort of clicked for me once we had a professor from the same place who lectured us in English once and he just completely embraced that rough and really apparent accent, it almost made me want to undo whatever moved me away from that (I have a lot of high school friends from international schools where I learned to speak more "native" English). I still sound like that in some moments but I like it now.

I didn't watch the video yet by the way, I have a hard time watching long videos currently for some reason 🫠

 

This is the guy I'm talking about by the way:

52:16

 

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You gotta love the way you sound.  That is your voice.  Whatever accent you have is good.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Stick said:

this is my avengers doomsday

xD I want that film to be good - but I am hesitant to get hyped. Pessimist in me >.<


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

It is horrible, though. 

I strongly dislike my accent.

Round 2 interview I'll have a proper label mic so you will have clearer brutality in your ears...

SHAZLICKS ON THE BARBY cu**

I have a mad accent. If it annoys anyone that's a good sign that the people who do like it like are huge fans of it haha.  


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cubbage I enjoy your speech patterns, pacing and accent - I recall noting that in your video for Majora's Mask while I was slicing up vegetables for dinner :D


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

@Cubbage I enjoy your speech patterns, pacing and accent - I recall noting that in your video for Majora's Mask while I was slicing up vegetables for dinner :D

Cheers mush! I rewatched that video after you mentioned that the other day. It was actually really helpful to see that again as I recognised that was the video where the 'Vivec style' emerged and has been evolving ever since. It was like an inflection point for my channel cause my voice is fuuuuccked up in all the years leading up to that one 🤣 wouldn't have watched it otherwise, so thanks for that. 


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not a very charitable title for the video -- "I Spoke to an Insider From the Internet’s Strangest Spiritual Forum."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is not a very charitable title for the video -- "I Spoke to an Insider From the Internet’s Strangest Spiritual Forum."

Honestly in this day and age on YouTube, that's the only way you're gonna be able to reach some viewers outside the regular. It's a symptomn of the times. Any creator would rather name their titles in a properly appropriate fashion, but the algorithm punishes you for this so badly that it's hard to maintain integrity. Struggled finding a balance myself.

Edited by Cubbage

I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now