Monster Energy

I Slept With a Woman Who Hated Men

130 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Ulax said:

No way you are saying this xD 

I've awakened.  


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I've awakened.  

Bro is reborn :D


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ulax said:

Bro is reborn :D

😀 Spawned anew.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

This post is made up/a joke right? Its funny to me, I'm just curious if my suspicions are correct. Not only this post, but several other posts of Monster Energy too seem as obvious jokes to me, plus the overall impression made me see it this way. 

It's weird to me I've not seen anyone yet suggest this. 

We live under a joke tyranny. #FreeTheJoke


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

😀 Spawned anew.

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

😀 Spawned anew.

 


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ulax said:

 

Bro too funny I was positing at the same time the Predator video.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Bro too funny I was positing at the same time the Predator video.

😂


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you have a girlfriend?


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AION said:

I’m all ears

Don't pretend like anything I say will ever convince you, or make you consider you are wrong. 

You have been systematically uncharitable toward me. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now