Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

25 posts in this topic

Yeah fetlife is a weird platform I didn’t even know it still exists 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zenterus said:

I don't know how fetlife is in Canada, but every munch I've been to in the Netherlands sucked. The women are not that attractive and a lot of them neurodivergent in some form or another. I can pickup a hotter, neuro-normative girl in a regular social meetup and gradually introduce her to my depraved sexual fantasies over time, which is preferable than having to deal with these fetlife people.

And, of course, if you think about it, it makes perfect sense. 9s and 10s have no issue attracting dominant men in their lives. They don't need to go on fetlife unless there's something wrong with them. Same with feeld. Any dating app or website that is explicitly about sex, usually attracts unattractive women who have trouble procuring it naturally.

That was exactly my conclusion as well. The relationship frameworks I saw happen in that community are fascinating to me though. I'm a huge fan of dating protocols. I like systems and logic. Having a female sub that journals her thoughts daily for me to read to guide her through life sounds really fun. What was shocking to me is the amount of women that crave exactly that. There's some more interesting ideas I have but I'll spare the details for now it's not really what's important. 

For me what that website and the BDSM subreddit did is give me permission to indulge in my deepest fantasies and the proof that for every fetish in life(or at least most) there is an enthusiastic participant for it. I find that a lot of people on this forum are stuck up with their sexuality so I would encourage everyone to read through the subreddit and experience the different tastes that exist in the world that aren't usually shared in polite society.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bdsmcommunity

I actually shot a podcast with one of the biggest BDSM educators on Youtube a few years ago. She's a dominatrix and although I'm not a male sub, I wanted to pick her brain on BDSM and the people that interact with her profession. I find sexuality a fascinating topic to explore both from a pickup perspective but also a sexology one. I think most people in society are close minded in this area and are ruining their own potential fun and possibility for a way more fulfilling dating life than average. 

 


Building a global media agency. Follow my progress on Instagram

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

@Lyubov 31. I’m looking to date girls a few years younger

8 months of actively dating different people got me burned out with all the fakery that is socializing with normies, and especially dating.

i actually feel this, i think if i'm going to be in relationship it will need to be a radically unique container not a traditional relationship. It is quite exhausting. 


Pursue Reality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LordFall said:

That was exactly my conclusion as well. The relationship frameworks I saw happen in that community are fascinating to me though. I'm a huge fan of dating protocols. I like systems and logic. Having a female sub that journals her thoughts daily for me to read to guide her through life sounds really fun. What was shocking to me is the amount of women that crave exactly that. There's some more interesting ideas I have but I'll spare the details for now it's not really what's important. 

For me what that website and the BDSM subreddit did is give me permission to indulge in my deepest fantasies and the proof that for every fetish in life(or at least most) there is an enthusiastic participant for it. I find that a lot of people on this forum are stuck up with their sexuality so I would encourage everyone to read through the subreddit and experience the different tastes that exist in the world that aren't usually shared in polite society.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bdsmcommunity

I actually shot a podcast with one of the biggest BDSM educators on Youtube a few years ago. She's a dominatrix and although I'm not a male sub, I wanted to pick her brain on BDSM and the people that interact with her profession. I find sexuality a fascinating topic to explore both from a pickup perspective but also a sexology one. I think most people in society are close minded in this area and are ruining their own potential fun and possibility for a way more fulfilling dating life than average. 

 

There are few better feelings than a woman willingly following your lead and seeing you as dominant and powerful, also makes for great sex


Pursue Reality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

Be honest though, would you date yourself? Like are you able to relate and keep a long term relationship with a woman?

I am dating myself right now :D

The yogi lifestyle is not right for most. But I am not most. But Miguel is also not most.

I only entered this chat because Miguel showed a desire for transcendence.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now