Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

92 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, AION said:

Interesting approach. I'm curious how it will pan out for you. You had probably so much sex that it feels mundane. But probably it is not the spirituality that is the problem. You just fucked yourself up. Probably the first thing that comes up when you see a pussy is I don't want to use this girl which is an interesting way of seeing things.

I just answered the exact ”not wanting to use the girl” to Joshe lol.

But yes, at this point I’ve probably had sex 2000 times at least. My standard for good sex is so high that any random fuck with a club girl will be so dissatisfying. And the games and shit and compromises for my highest values.. why would it be worth it?

Masturbating is so much better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AION said:

He wants that Matrix shit. The love of Neo and Trinity that broke the Matrix. 

This would be so fulfilling xDxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Joshe said:

For me, sex is for fun, not sentimentality. 

yeah same, sex is all about the beautify and fun and excitement for me personally, closeness is obviously a part of it. It is kinda like coffee. You mix a bit of the strong beans (love) in with the smooth beans for taste (beauty and excitement). My wife is beautiful, I wanna enjoy her beautiful body lol. We rarely have some deep loving sex and I am not saying it's not a great way to bond, i just enjoy the more passionate side of it. The love side I much prefer words of encouragement and thoughtful actions. The 5 love languages is an easy book to get an idea of what you want from a relationship. I hit peak love experiences on my own through self inquiry and meditating. 

Edited by Lyubov

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Bro, that's why yogis live in caves.

Asceticism is a nihilism; in the Nietzschean sense.

If we are truly non-dualistic, then we must also transcend the limited/infinite duality, “maya/god”.

We incarnate, and the game would be to leave? That's illogical.

Edited by Schizophonia

Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

My wife is beautiful, I wanna enjoy her beautiful body lol.

The very fact that she is your wife and most likely your best friend for possibly decades (?) makes it very intimate.

We are talking about having sex with bunch of randos here.

Edited by Miguel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

I just answered the exact ”not wanting to use the girl” to Joshe lol.

But yes, at this point I’ve probably had sex 2000 times at least. My standard for good sex is so high that any random fuck with a club girl will be so dissatisfying. And the games and shit and compromises for my highest values.. why would it be worth it?

Masturbating is so much better.

So what was your trick to get so many girls? Any programs you followed. I'm still in business.


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AION said:

So what was your trick to get so many girls? Any programs you followed. I'm still in business.

I have not had sex with 2000 different girls lol. I’ve had multiple long-term relationships where we had a lot of sex.

With each relationship, the quality got better.

Edited by Miguel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LordFall said:

It seems like you guys are stuck in normative dating. Have you guys tried BDSM

 😹

 


Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LordFall said:

Have you guys tried BDSM?

Yes. I enjoy suffocating and torturing myself, consensually, and having AI tell me how naughty I am.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

I have not had sex with 2000 different girls lol. I’ve had multiple long-term relationships where we had a lot of sex.

With each relationship, the quality got better.

Ok I believe you but that is not what I asked 


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My advice in this thread is not aimed at inexperienced guys but Miguel, who is over-experienced and looking for a higher stage.

Bro, are you trying to make me fall in love with you or something?

5 years in this forum and you haven’t said my name out loud once. Now you have said it 5 times in a single day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AION said:

Ok I believe you but that is not what I asked 

Honestly I was in denial of this for a very long time, as I have deep bias for self-development and humanity coming together to work in harmony

(the drive for harmony is one of the biggest traits of my personality type ENFJ - I have also seriously contemplated that one of the biggest reasons I got into spirituality was because I wanted to find answers for suffering, so that we can all live in peace with each other)

but, the truth is that my natural personality type of being extremely naturally charismatic and a leader + my looks did most of my work.

Especially when I was 18-25. These years were free pussy for my strenghts.

Girls this age gives pretty much zero fuck about character in the man.

And oh yeah, my relatively high level of selfishness, manupulativeness and zen devilry. When you are in deep in the journey of ”killing your ego”, in however unhealthy ways, and developing a strong spiritual ego - approaching girls is like cocaine to you.

IMG_4090.jpeg



Gosh, I thought WhatsApp destroys quality but actualized.org forum turned my glowing thriving brown skin into a vegetating zombie.

Edited by Miguel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now