Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

girls don't like nice guys

48 posts in this topic

IMG_20260930_101105_873.jpg

Is this nice or kind?

Honestly, I think it's cringe.

But seriously, nice or kind?

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jirh said:

IMG_20260930_101105_873.jpg

Is this nice or kind?

Honestly, I think it's cringe.

But seriously, nice or kind?

Both.

Not cringe for me. If that shits earnest it's lovely. I've had that consistently from partners 🥰


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jirh said:

IMG_20260930_101105_873.jpg

Is this nice or kind?

Honestly, I think it's cringe.

But seriously, nice or kind?

More like a simp to my view. 

Edited by Salvijus

“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jirh said:

IMG_20260930_101105_873.jpg

Is this nice or kind?

Honestly, I think it's cringe.

But seriously, nice or kind?

It's one of those things you think and do, but don't necessarily say out loud.

It's a bit cringe because it could be a lie just to make himself look better. It breaks the show don't tell rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2026 at 5:40 AM, TheBG said:

@Natasha Tori Maru I like it when women are nice, but not nice in a way where they are being fake. I would rather someone be able to express how they feel and not conform to what I think, without ever letting themselves have a voice.

Moral of the story: don’t be insecure and fake.

Whether you are a man or woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waking up thinking of how to serve your woman is the wrong mindset. You are not her babysitter. Your life should not revolve around serving her or making her happy.

Occasionally you can do something nice for her. But every day? That's crazy. You will get so sick of that so fast, and she will too.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jirh said:

IMG_20260930_101105_873.jpg

Is this nice or kind?

Honestly, I think it's cringe.

But seriously, nice or kind?

Being nice is generally not attractive to a woman if the way one goes about it is self-referential.

As I was saying the other day if you were truly at the service of the other (which masculinity is about according to psychoanalysts) you couldn't be "too nice" it’s impossible since you would be giving exactly what is called for.

Most people here will intuitively view him as a "nice guy"/ as cringey indeed because in his behaviour he is no longer in a "penetrating" position, no longer truly responding to his wife as a body and an individual - as an ego - but on the contrary it is the one that asserts itself.


Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Waking up thinking of how to serve your woman is the wrong mindset.

Why frame it as serving? It sounds awful.

Just a simple thought showing you care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0