Growly

Mindfulness

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the ability to be mindful for a long period of time?

And any tips on how to improve mindfulness?

Whenever I have the intent to be mindful, i suddenly go back to default mind after 20 to 30 minutes. So I feel like I either reached my genetic limit or I plateu and need some other method

 

@Leo Gura

@nuwu

@Michael Jackson

@Thought Art

@OBEler

@Zero my Hero

@Princess Arabia

@something_else

@Nahm

Edited by Growly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikes in there, shout out to mike. Gonna spirit box him tonight.

3 hours ago, Growly said:

So I feel like I either reached my genetic limit or I plateu and need some other method

Wat u mean by mindfulness / awareness? Is it something you feel?


Non ci sarebbe lòta o dolaur sanza sé separato,  "There'd be no struggle or pain without the separate self" — Predilection to get us on andèda, a trip to the greater, u(oo)ch path, a finalé ... of a liberating sense and source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now