WonderSeeker

Weird dreams - share yours!

10 posts in this topic

The other night I had a dream that I got flushed down a toilet.

Visually, I saw myself flowing through these shiny, meandering chrome pipes.

Feeling-wise it was extremely intense, like the pressure of the Mariana trench, right in the plumbing of your toilet. I could literally hear the sound of the water and me pushing against the insides of the pipes like the whole system was getting ready to burst.

The process all happened in an instant. Yet somehow, it felt like it lasted forever. The second I woke up, millions of atmospheres of pressure evaporated and I felt amazing relief in my body.

If you ever wanted to know how the journey of a human shit in modern toilets feels, you have your answer.

The message this dream is sending is that life today can feel like a lot of pressure. Therefore it's important to create space and time to deliberately take that pressure off, like a bad outfit.

Edited by WonderSeeker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO. I guess you're going through a "shitty" phase


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was inside my house and the house started spinning like it was inside a washing machine at full RPM. I also fell from the sky and (I think) I hit a stone tile floor face first, and then I looked at the tiles and it was like LSD visuals in them. Another time I dreamt a sci-fi story plot that was thousands of years long. That's what weed withdrawals and/or anticholinergic sleep aids do to you.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicotine patches made my dreams 10x more intensive and memorable. I could write multiple stories every day in here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds scary as shit.

My weirdest dreams were my night terrors a few years back. It brought up a level of terror I had never experienced.

Edited by Ulax

There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just dreamt that I found a giant 50. Cal sniper. The slide was kind of fucked and the bullets and magazine fellt out when I racked the slide. I cobbled it back together, but I was kind of scared of it exploding, but I wanted to try shooting it anyway. I though it would be funny to shoot a guy in the head that was sitting on a box far away (I was kinda aware that it was a dream), but decided to just shoot the ground instead. It shoot beautifully. The crack was loud but felt amazing at the same time. Unfortunately, the guy ran away before I could shoot him next. The message that this dream is sending is to shoot your shot I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Around 3 years ago I started doing mantra meditation which seemed to give me vivid dreams. The first one started with me riding a motar boat with paradise all around me as we approached the shore. I went ashore and met with someone that would be my meditation teacher. He took me to a pond and told me I needed to dive to the bottom and hold onto 2 handles at the bottom and sit cross legged at the bottom as long as I can and go to the surface to breath as needed. 

There was a continuation of this dream. I think it wasn't the same night where I ended up not making it back to the surface before passing out. the last thing I remembered was seeing a light at the top of the surface of the water but it was too far away for me to reach then everythign went black.

Edited by Jordan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've been dreaming for four nights in a row that i'm still in high school and i'll have to take my A-levels all over again. 

On 26/09/2026 at 10:24 AM, WonderSeeker said:

The other night I had a dream that I got flushed down a toilet.

Visually, I saw myself flowing through these shiny, meandering chrome pipes.

Feeling-wise it was extremely intense, like the pressure of the Mariana trench, right in the plumbing of your toilet. I could literally hear the sound of the water and me pushing against the insides of the pipes like the whole system was getting ready to burst.

The process all happened in an instant. Yet somehow, it felt like it lasted forever. The second I woke up, millions of atmospheres of pressure evaporated and I felt amazing relief in my body.

jesus, lol.

my theory is that this isn't just mental pressure, though? sometimes you still feel your body in bed while dreaming and if it's uncomfortable during sleep, the brain tends to weave that into your dreams. happens a lot for me, anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy SHIT. It's been a long day - I read the thread title as "Wet dreams, share yours" O.o


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now