Ima Freeman

Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself

47 posts in this topic

@eos_nyxia Oh you're a girl, I saw it on your profile.

Sucks loudly the saliva out of his braces*

Edited by Schizophonia

Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

@eos_nyxia Oh you're a girl, I saw it on your profile.

Sucks loudly the saliva out of his braces*

So this is that Ancient Egypt rizz they were talking about 3000 BC.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/10/2026 at 2:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

I do have a general contempt for mankind, but this is fully warranted since mankind is ignorant, toxic, and unteachable.

Is this general contempt something you'd see yourself moving beyond?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

learn some game

I have a girlfriend and that would be risky, because what if I'm succesfull?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

@eos_nyxia Oh you're a girl, I saw it on your profile.

Sucks loudly the saliva out of his braces*

xD


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends what you mean by authenticity


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now