Zeroguy

Leo surrounded himself with yes men

24 posts in this topic

This is unfair. He´s been nothing but highly respectful and patient with disagreement when it´s polite and thoughtful. I myself radically disagree with his politics and have a different view on Consciousness, but I know that would not be a problem here.


This is my forest, my joy, my love and my shelter, the music I compose: https://distrokid.com/mymusic

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

half his mod constantly disrespect him, what the fuck you talking about.

Edited by AerisVahnEphelia

𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔱 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔬𝔡
Eternal Art - World Creator
https://aerisvahnephelia.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd statement 


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definition of yes man for those unaware:

A "yes man" is someone who always agrees with and flatters their boss or superior, especially to gain favor, rather than offering honest opinions or pushback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve seen so much pushback over the years. I’ve seen Leo be very patient with people. He obviously has pushed back himself.


 "I heard you guys are very safe. Caught up with the featherweights”" - Bon Iver

                            ◭“Holyfields”◮

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ultimate authority must come from YOU. Not from Leo. Not from any teacher. YOU. 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. I’ve never seen a spiritual teacher getting so much shit by their followers.

If anything, it’s the opposite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a more serious answer:

Any creator with a large following on social media will be surrounded by fans and yes-men, because who else would join this forum but fans of my videos?

That's not an error, that's the nature of the beast.

You are talking about having a fanbase. Yes, I have a fanbase, but so does every other successful and famous human.

And I am very cognizant of the dangers of echo-chambers.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

For a more serious answer:

Any creator with a large following on social media will be surrounded by fans and yes-men, because who else would join this forum but fans of my videos?

That's not an error, that's the nature of the beast.

I'm a fan of your work, but that does not mean I agree with everything you say on every level.  People don't want to be disagreed with, and I think this is a problem.  Maya is about disagreement as a norm.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Joseph Maynor

You are a case in point. I let you back in the forum despite our past disagreements.

I am not asking anyone to agree with everything I say.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor

You are a case in point. I let you back in the forum despite our past disagreements.

I am not asking anyone to agree with everything I say.

The OP  is the epitome of a typical human conditioned response. It oozes ignorance and immaturity. This thread title is actually pathetic, in my opinion. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

The OP  is the epitome of a typical human conditioned response. It oozes ignorance and immaturity. This thread title is actually pathetic, in my opinion. 

Don't attack him. Disagreement with me is fine.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo Gura said:

Don't attack him. Disagreement with me is fine.

I’m not attacking him, I’m attacking the idea, big difference, that you ought to be familiar with.

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I’m not attacking him, I’m attacking the idea, big difference, that you ought to be familiar with.

Sure, but don't you see that the way you phrased it will cause him to double-down on thinking his premise is true?

Don't make people feel bad for disagreeing with me.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now